Daughter's Playground - Interest & Recruitment Thread [LOCKED]

Started by Eliza, December 21, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElvenKitten

Eliza

Maybe... Yes, but it will probably be for the next party. Feel free to submit a character sheet.

vin26m

Walter VanderMeer

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: Alison VanderMeer

Incest y/n: Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Intelligent, funny, charming, humble, chill, kind, well-read, generous, worldly

Career/Job/Year in School: Actor, host of a travel show

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: Vanilla sex, bondage (rope, chain), blindfolds, gags, toys, petplay, collar and leash, roleplay (teacher-student, coach-athlete, doctor-patient, owner-pet, owner-slave), rough sex (hair pulling, face slapping, choking, spanking), sharing a daughter, being shared by multiple daughters, girls in lingerie and tight dresses and high heels, clothed sex, public sex.

Characters Limits: Same as the limits for Bondage: Human forum

Connections to other characters: None

Backstory:

Walter met Alison's mother in college, got her pregnant and married her.  They were too young, and their hot sex life went cold soon after Alison's birth.  They tolerated each other, but when Alison turned 16, Walter felt himself getting attracted to her.  The fighting with his wife escalated and led to divorce.

He was mostly an absentee father, constantly traveling for long periods.  He rarely saw Alison, but when he did he lavished her with gifts and granted any wish she had, all while telling her that she was going to be the greatest actress ever.  It contributed to her being a spoiled brat and stuck up snob.

He just can't get enough of pounding his dick into her ass.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Jon Hamm

Kiric Rand

Well, got to try my hand at returning sometime.

Tossing my intrest in at this moment

That is, if there is room and you'll have me
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kaia

We're taking new people!  Make a character and let us see what you got!

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Eliza

Quote from: Kiric Rand on January 17, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
Well, got to try my hand at returning sometime.

Tossing my intrest in at this moment

That is, if there is room and you'll have me

I spotted you looking at our thread. Welcome

You'll be brought on as an attendee of the next party, for sure.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Miss Kaia on January 17, 2018, 03:18:55 PM
We're taking new people!  Make a character and let us see what you got!

Is that a challenge? XD

Quote from: Eliza on January 17, 2018, 03:22:26 PM
I spotted you looking at our thread. Welcome

You'll be brought on as an attendee of the next party, for sure.

Try to work on something as soon as I have internet back on my computer
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Kiric Rand

My only real issue is face claim

Fighting 3 choices, and not really sure which, so lets put it to a vote.

A

B

Or

C
[Floatright]
[/float]

Kaspider

I like B but depends what kinda personality you make. I would make the character first then put the face claim on it.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Kaspider on January 17, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
I like B but depends what kinda personality you make. I would make the character first then put the face claim on it.

The general idea is a guy who just moved to town, so is general a bit cloosed off, but as he starts to warm up he is a bit lively and jovial.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Kaia

Quote from: Kiric Rand on January 17, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
Is that a challenge? XD

Try to work on something as soon as I have internet back on my computer

always ;)

B!  I am always in love with that FC...his eyes....

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Kiric Rand

Louis Fairchild

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of:

Incest y/n: Hasn’t thought about it, but may be open

Personality: Louis (Lou to his friends) typically has a very jovial attitude once someone gets to know him. He can be very mush the life of the party, especially due to his hobbies of card tricks and music (Louis has played the saxophone since he was 14) However, due to the past tragedy with this wife, he tends to be quiet and reserved at first.

Career/Job/Year in School: Financial Planner

Character's O/O's: O/o

Characters Limits: see o/o

Connections to other characters: None outside his daughter, as he is new to town

Backstory: Louis had everything he could have wanted in life. He had married his high school sweetheart, had a beautiful daughter, and a career that insured security for him and his family. He even found time to practice his favorite hobbies (which were things that probably helped him land his wife in the first place truth be told.) Life seemed to be going good for them, until his wife was diagnosed with a advanced case of cancer, which claimed her life shortly there after.

Louis was devastated, his world seemed to fade in one day, and he started to withdraw from the world. However, his little girl was enough to bring him back, dedicating his life to making sure she would be taken care of. His little girl was very young when her mother passed, and Louis has forgone his own pleasures in order to take care of his little buttercup as he called her.

Recently, Louis and his daughter have moved to a new town, hoping to make a fresh start. At this moment, he really doesn’t know anyone else, nor does he know about the little parties the community has.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Matt Bomer
[Floatright]
[/float]

Eliza

His story is like Alexander and Marianne Black's story. Maybe someone that can relate.

I'd say you are approved. Head on over to the Character Sheet thread and post your Character and then head over to OOC and introduce yourself (Why don't you join the discord server while you're there).

Kiric Rand

Maybe the first ones that really get him to open up?

Sorry, plot bunnies
[Floatright]
[/float]

Eliza

Quote from: Kiric Rand on January 17, 2018, 06:14:01 PM
Maybe the first ones that really get him to open up?

Sorry, plot bunnies

A lot of plot bunnies to go around. This place is filthy with them

Doomblade403xxx

lustfulintentions

Jeffrey Hawkins

M/f: Male

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Incest y/n: soft no

Personality: Relatively type A, somewhat introverted. Operates much more easily one-on-one than in a group. Well-educated, decently well read and traveled. Sometimes has a short fuse, definitely likes structure and can be unnerved by surprises.

Career/Job/Year in School: Non-profit attorney

Character's O/O's:

Ons: hair pulling, dirty talk, spanking, light bondage, exhibitionsim, voyeurism, mutual masturbation, teasing, orgasm denial, strong women

Offs: Meekness, flightiness, lying

Characters Limits: Rape, torture, blood, scat, breath play, heavy BDSM

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory: A one-time minor league pitcher, Jeff Hawkins went to law school at the age of 26, after a blown out arm ended his already flagging baseball career. A high draft pick who flamed out, there’s a part of him that still misses the burn of true competition. Following his separation from his wife, Jeff became a bit more reclusive. It’s only through his daughter’s burgeoning social life that he’s being forced to meet a few more people. As a semi-well known attorney who represents and sits on several non-profit boards, he’s found that doing a lot of good has been good for his soul, but left him un-fulfilled.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Simon Baker

Eliza

@lustful: Looks fine to me, but I'd like to let Kaia see it before we approve it.

To everyone else, we are still recruiting players. Preferably daughters right now to possible pair with our lone fathers.

Kaia

looks good to me.  Slide him on over to the character sheets, and feel free to join us in the OOC. 

Doomblade403xxx

Kaia

Gypsy

Posting potential interest, if someone would be interested in a tomboyish daughter with a history of being a handful and who hasn't been living with her father all that long ...

Wynne (TBD)

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Incest y/n: Maybe

Personality: Wynne and school never got along.  She hated being indoors, and would rather be doing something than reading or studying.  She's far from stupid, though her grades are mediocre, and she was held back a year because of her attendance record.  A rebel by inclination, telling her she 'can't' do something is the most dependable way to get her to do it, and the next best is to tell her she shouldn't do it.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior

Group Member How Long  New

Character's O/O's: She doesn't like being pushed or controlled, but rouse her curiosity or that rebel spirit and she's probably going to be up for trying most anything.  Maybe because she's been in trouble so much for pushing back against the grain, she's got an exploitable weak spot when it comes to being made to feel wanted or needed.

Characters Limits:  Wynne doesn't like being forced to do anything, and she's not afraid of getting physical to make her dislike known.  Slapping or hitting is likely to be met with the same. 

Connections to other characters:  TBD

Backstory  (open to revision based on connections) Wynne has been something of a wild child, acting out and running away.  Her parents fought a lot, and when they separated, her mother got custody, and things went from bad to worse as Wynne was mostly left to her own devices while her mother turned to drugs and alcohol.  She spent a couple of years living with friends of her mother before getting back with her father, which has been something of a godsend, regardless of what social workers might say about his own stability.   She's trying to fit in, and is rather needy for acceptance and approval, despite a tough front.  Finding a way to combine both her need and her rebellious streak is a powerful temptation to try just about anything.

Additional Pictures
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Eliza

Hi Gypsy! Hope you weren't waiting long for your approval. Usually Kaia is here before me. We might be able to fit you with one of the newer fathers. Oh, that means your character is approved. Take your character sheet on over to the appropriate thread and head on over to the OOC Thread to introduce yourself to the gang! Welcome!