Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Nah.

Ever opened a jar of peanuts over a milk bowl instead of cereal?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Not

Ever fall asleep without your teddy bear?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

All the time; never had a teddy bear!

Ever wondered about how that explains my nature?  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Outlier

I'm reminded of Rock, Paper, Cynic's teddy bear comics.

Ever believe your toys were just like the ones in Toy Story?

Story Tale

No. I imagined it would be nice, but never believed.

Ever posted when you should be sleeping?

Stone

Yes.

Ever expected punishment for doing so? *looks at his palm*

Story Tale

Hmm.. I have.

Ever did something bad just for the punishment? *looks at her ass*

blue bunny sparkle

*whispers* yes...

Ever did it again... because it wasn' t enough the first time around?

DarkWorld0BrightHope

I am not yet guilty of that, because I've never had anyone to punish me in such a manner.

Wanting to start up a quick fling with the creature in an E member's avatar, then, for the sake of it, hitting them up to try? (Not quite guilty...)
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Stone

Curiously enough, no!

Ever turned avatars off entirely, and went solely on the words? (Guilty!

Story Tale

Guilty, I'm doing it right now and, I would say, about 60% or 70% of the time.

Ever judge someone by their avatar?

Stone

Yes, and I couldn't have been more wrong.  ;D

Ever judged someone unjustly?

Chaosengine

Yep, poor guy is still tied to that tree.

Ever eat entire pizza yourself?

Story Tale

That would be like admitting I'm capable of being wrong! No!
yes

Have you ever stopped posting so you could read something delicious?

Stone

All the time.

Have you ever posted in between something delicious, because you needed to catch a breath?  XD

Story Tale

(sorry chaos, didn't see yours)
No I've never eaten a whole pizza by myself, unless you count those Totinos pizza's. So cheap, but so good.

Yes, in fact I have, and at 7:07 I did. ;)

Ever wore jeans instead of a skirt?

Stone

Er, all the time.

Ever wore a kilt?  XD

Story Tale

Hehe.. no. :P There was this really nice romance novel where a man undid his kilt and spread it out on the grass to properly ravish his lass.. I think that's about as I could come to one.

Ever been simultaneously bummed and happy that its raining and you can't go jogging.

Stone

The rain never bums me. Ever.

Ever wondered about whether jogging in place is just as good as jogging outside?  XD

Story Tale

It's possible, if I still had a treadmill..

Ever wondered if cows have friends?

Stone

Not before right now.

Ever wonder if goats wish they could shave?

Story Tale

Lol.  No.. but I have wondered if they are proud of their beards.

Ever had a beard?

pentarath

Guilty  XD

Ever got stuck with someone else's clothes in your zipper and couldn't separate ?

Kendra

*chuckles* nope thank goodness

ever needed to wax, shave , defuzz those essential 'hair' bits but just couldn't be bothered

Stone

Sure, and guys can totally get away with it too!

Ever thought of having a personal hair defuzz/shaver on call 24x7? *laughs*