Comfort Officers of The Nova Fleet - [Sandbox, Freeform, Sci-Fi]

Started by MzHyde, May 16, 2014, 10:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Mm, Capt Phillips is gorgeous. I'm trying hard to think of a reason he'd visit another ship...

Quote from: King Serperior on May 17, 2014, 12:41:48 PM
and any other girl who signs up as the second Officer   ::)
This made me wonder, what rank are Comfort Officers? If they are quite senior people that might create some interesting game interactions/tensions as they'd be senior to most of the men using them ... they would just be unable to refuse an offer of sex because it's in their job description.

That could also be used as a nice humiliation angle if the female player wanted some of that.

I'm thinking of making Anna quite bossy and self-confident. I think she'd enjoy being called "Ma'am" or "Sir" or "Lieutenant" or something like that while being fucked mindless ;)

Montagne

Quote from: Haibane on May 17, 2014, 12:54:16 PM
Mm, Capt Phillips is gorgeous. I'm trying hard to think of a reason he'd visit another ship...
This made me wonder, what rank are Comfort Officers? If they are quite senior people that might create some interesting game interactions/tensions as they'd be senior to most of the men using them ... they would just be unable to refuse an offer of sex because it's in their job description.

That could also be used as a nice humiliation angle if the female player wanted some of that.

I'm thinking of making Anna quite bossy and self-confident. I think she'd enjoy being called "Ma'am" or "Sir" or "Lieutenant" or something like that while being fucked mindless ;)

I saw the pictures and just had to use him. And hey, I'm sure there will be important meetings of the officers where they all need to get together. ;)

I rather like the spread of different comfort "Officers." We have atm. Also in deep space I would assume it would all depend on how much the comfort officers rank was respected if they have any at all. Comfort officers on the Nova 3 might be quite well treated, less so on the Nova 2 regardless of official rank >:)

King Serperior

Quote from: Atlas on May 17, 2014, 12:59:42 PM
I rather like the spread of different comfort "Officers." We have atm. Also in deep space I would assume it would all depend on how much the comfort officers rank was respected if they have any at all. Comfort officers on the Nova 3 might be quite well treated, less so on the Nova 2 >:)
Of course they will!  Dr. Crossweld will make sure his Comfort Officers are well taken care of.  They will eat healthily, exercise, and given many enemas daily so that they are the perfect fucktoys for the crew   O:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Montagne

Quote from: King Serperior on May 17, 2014, 01:02:00 PM
Of course they will!  Dr. Crossweld will make sure his Comfort Officers are well taken care of.  They will eat healthily, exercise, and given many enemas daily so that they are the perfect fucktoys for the crew   O:)

A scene with Dr. Crossweld and Cpt Phillips could be very fun :P I feel Their different approaches to handling the comfort officers, (And their very different backgrounds) Could make a very fun scene. Very firefly :P

King Serperior

Quote from: Atlas on May 17, 2014, 01:04:24 PM
A scene with Dr. Crossweld and Cpt Phillips could be very fun :P I feel Their different approaches to handling the comfort officers, (And their very different backgrounds) Could make a very fun scene. Very firefly :P
That would be quite the interesting scene  *nods*  Perhaps, if he visits Nova3, he may come down to take a look at the medical facility and observe Dr. Crossweld doing a checkup on an Comfort Officer?  Though, what do you mean by "Very firefly?"

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Montagne

Quote from: King Serperior on May 17, 2014, 01:08:27 PM
That would be quite the interesting scene  *nods*  Perhaps, if he visits Nova3, he may come down to take a look at the medical facility and observe Dr. Crossweld doing a checkup on an Comfort Officer?  Though, what do you mean by "Very firefly?"

The Cpt Reynolds/Doc Simon relationship, the interplay with the inner sphere top of his class kind dandy and the rugged out-world captain.

TheGlyphstone

My doctor is going to have a....flexible interpretation of the Hippocratic Oath, which is why he's assigned to Nova-2. Interactions between him and Crossweld will be equally entertaining.

King Serperior

Quote from: Atlas on May 17, 2014, 01:10:15 PM
The Cpt Reynolds/Doc Simon relationship, the interplay with the inner sphere top of his class kind dandy and the rugged out-world captain.
Looks like a conflict of lifestyles will take place then  *nods*
Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 17, 2014, 01:16:33 PM
My doctor is going to have a....flexible interpretation of the Hippocratic Oath, which is why he's assigned to Nova-2. Interactions between him and Crossweld will be equally entertaining.
Indeed, though, as Caretaker, even though the health of his Comfort Officers is at the top of his list, it doesn't mean that he won't take advantage of his position from time to time.  He is a man who has to get up close and personal with them often.  He likely even personally supervises their bathing, so he'll be around their nude, or mostly nude, forms on a constant basis   8-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

TheGlyphstone

I'm thinking more along the lines of 'if I can fix it/them, it doesn't count as doing harm now, does it'?. ;)

MzHyde

Comfort Officers do not have any rank whatsoever, they obey everything the men say.

Haibane

Quote from: Atlas on May 17, 2014, 01:04:24 PM
I like the idea of two senior officers discussing their different methods and priorities and using a Comfort Officer to show examples of their different work ethics.

MagicalPen

Is there room for a 'Head of Mining Operations' or some such?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MzHyde

MagicalPen

-NOVA 1-

Name: Peter Simon
Position: Chief Engineer of Mining Operations (CEMO)
Body Type: Toned

Bio: Peter was born on a mining planet, to a mining family, with mining in his blood. Only, he wasn't just another dumb miner, but showed signs of intelligence. He was the youngest of four brothers and was always destined to follow in their footsteps to become miners. Only, he had greater plans then just living on the Mining Planet he had always called home. He wanted to see the Universe and go places that no one from his small Mining Planet had ever gone before.

He proved adept with machinery and problem solving and was made head of a Crew by the age of 19. Productivity increased under his watch and he was brought to the attentions of bigger and better people. He was soon off of his Mining Planet and soon leading crews in space-mining - something infinitely more dangerous then planet-mining, calling for a cool head and some adept at making decisions on the fly. It was no surprise then that he quickly made his way up the corporate ladder until he was stationed to NOVA 1, as head of all Mining Operations in the small fleet - all at the age of 34.

He likes to relax and socialize during his offtime now that he has greater responsibilities, but is always approachable.

Ons: See link in signature
Offs: See link in signature

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

TheGlyphstone

And Peter probably has almost as much authority as the ship's captain, either on a formal or informal basis. The Captain decides where the ship goes, but without the Chief Miner nothing much is going to get done. So plenty of power to (ab)use if you want. :D

MagicalPen

I'd imagine the CEMO has a lot of say in where they go - he understands the 'rocks' afterall, the Captain is just there to fly the ship :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

CopperLily

I believe Atlas had been interested in roping me into Nova-2. Is there still room on that ship for a comfort officer?

Nymphadora

Definitely interested if/when you open up for more more comfort officers  ;D
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

CopperLily

Pulled for the moment

IrishWolf

-NOVA 1-

Name: Jacob Skinner
Position: Mining Shift Supervisor
Body Type: hard and muscled

Bio: Skinner is a miner of the old school. Born on a factory colony, he lied about his age, as soon as he looked old enough, when he was sixteen and signed up with Nova Prospect, seeking an escape from the dull, day in and day out he could look forward to at home. This was before the Comfort Initiative was enacted and thus came into adulthood, brawling nearly everyday of his mining voyage. As a young man, he gain quite the reputation as a fighter and as a good digger, getting promoted and demoted several times until shift supervisor seemed to stick, later in life. He's got a knack for fixing mining rigs and other equipment out in the mines, keeping his shift working and his quotas filled, although official Nova repair techs, consider him the bane of their existence or according to one, proof the Devil is real, with his jury-rigged repairs. One tale that seems to follow him, no matter which ship he gets assigned to, is about his bio-mechanical arm. Its said that he was once in a cave in, where the falling rocks pinned his left arm, from nearly his elbow down, while he was digging on an airless asteroid. The stories tend to very, but each agree he cut his lower arm off, some believe it was with a cutting torch, others a pocket knife and some a sharp rock, because he couldn't wait down in the mine shaft, with a torn suit, for a rescue team to arrive. After returning to the ship and receiving medical treatment, he was fitted with a prosthetic and sent back to work. Whatever happened to his arm, he's not telling, not even when roaring drunk.

He's still a brawler, known to thump any personal problem and for driving his crew to work faster with his fists. However, he's equally in to playing as hard as he works and is well known to using every trick in the book, to make sure those that work in his shift, get as many Comfort Tokens, as he thinks they deserve.

Ons: Oral (receiving), rough sex, control, extra service (having his drinks poured, getting a rub down), being called sir
Offs: Whining, scat, golden showers

Addt'l Info:

MzHyde

This is coming along nicely. If we can get one more male for Nova 2 and one more for Nova 3, then we can open this up. Recruitment will always be open, though, so don't worry.

vin26m

-NOVA 1-

Name: Cole Miner
Position: Exoskeleton Operator, Shuttle Pilot
Body Type: Lean, muscular

Bio: Cole was an orphan whose mother died giving birth to him and whose father was killed in a mining accident.  He grew up as a ward of Nova Prospect, who judged him to have excellent hand-eye coordination and mechanical inclination.  He started training to be an exoskeleton operator as a teen, and set foot on a planet for the first time during his rookie assignment at the age of 16. 

Initially, Cole was merely a mediocre mining pilot.  He got away with a couple of accidents that resulted in the loss of raw material, he was just a touch above average in terms of his efficiency and output, and he had one shining moment involving the saving of another miner's life.

Once the Comfort Initiative started, Cole found himself suddenly motivated.  He got himself certified for shuttle piloting, and became much more valuable to the company, both transporting cargo in shuttles as well as manipulating it with exoskeletons.

As a result of his recent exemplary service, he was rewarded with a stack of chits.  Cole is currently about to start a vacation, and he wants to sample every one of the Comfort Officers in the fleet. 

Ons: Oral, rough sex
Offs: Nothing

Addt'l Info: None, for now.

Cal1496

Any chance at all to throw in hat for Captain of Nova 3?

From what I have read he will have to be the 'Nice Captain' lol

CopperLily

Ohh...vin and Atlas on the same ship :)

MzHyde said that if we got a male crew member for Nova 2 I could slip my girl in there:

- Nova 2 -

Name: Meryl Sanderson
Position: Comfort Officer, Nova 2
Body Type: Curvy

Bio: Meryl Sanderson was born on a scrappy mining asteroid, and like most women there made ends meet serving meals, doing odd mending jobs and the like for the miners on the colony, helping support her family. Her father was the head of the union, and Meryl enjoyed something of the "little sister" role among the miners - though several had their eye on her. The announcement of another round of pay cuts - combined with the accidental decompression of one of the mine shafts that cost eight men their lives - pushed the miners to strike, and like many such strikes, it was put down brutally.

Most of the men were sent back to work, but the few women who got caught up in the strike breaker's sweeps were dealt with more harshly. This included Meryl, who was delivering hot meals to some of the men on the picket line when she was rounded up for "Giving aid and comfort". The young woman was given a choice - life in a Navy barracks serving as 'entertainment' or an extensive neuro-conditioning program and a new life as a Comfort Officer. She accepted the latter and, during processing, caught the eye of Nova-2's captain, who filed a requisition request for her with some...esoteric annotations on it regarding her conditioning program.

Ons: Group use, Oral, Bondage, and to be honest, just about anything thanks to most of her inhibitions being stripped away.
Offs: Meryl is terrified of pain, and even worse of a second round of neuro-conditioning that will utterly erase her sense of self.

Kadigan