Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saerrael

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads

Suiko

*Coughs and blushes awkwardly* Um okay... So... Should I... Post a character sheet here and then if it's okay, transfer it to the proper sheet thread? Sorry... I'm being newbish; this is the first group game I've hopped into...
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Saerrael

Marguerite

-Nods-

Yes, post it here and then post it in the proper threads. Also never forget to introduce yourself in the OOC thread too.

Saerrael

Marguerite

Molest him in the OOC thread. Now we just need maybe two more players and we are good to go.

Suiko

Um.. After I wrote this I realise that there seems to be a shortage of prison staff... I could change this to fit a staff member if that would be better... Assuming this is okay...

Name: Jake Stevenson 'Jay'

Role: Prisoner

Physical description: Extremely well toned and fit due to his period in the force, he values his physique very highly. His body is slightly tanned as he often ventured out of his home (before his time in prison) and walked in the hot Sun for many hours with no particular aim in sight. The tattoos that cover the front of his body continue on his back also; the dragon upon his shoulder continues to wind down his back, the tip of the tail finishing just above his hip bone.

Physical Picture: Jay

Small History: Ex-military, discharged on medical grounds. Part of the bulk of a front line force, he couldn't handle the traumatic events that unfolded on the battlegrounds he fought on, going into panic attacks, fits of depression and even mania. He was discharged after only two months in service and went against his Captain's advice of seeking medical help upon arriving back in the civilian world; using alcohol instead to self-medicate his problems.

While being discharged, he felt a great deal of shame in the fact that he couldn't handle the responsibility; that he had failed in his duty and the men that he had fought beside. He suffered a great deal of depression regarding the topic, and  shut himself away in his house, not once venturing out in the seven months between his discharge and prison sentence.

As the rent on his property grew, he received many calls from his landlord, all of which were ignored due to the deep self-containment his mind created; effectively sealing himself from anyone and everything else. Eventually the man came directly into his house, and Jay was deeply disturbed by the man invading his personal space and privacy, lapsing into something of a trance in which he violently strangled the landlord, killing him in cold blood. The reason behind such a violent reaction is unclear, though the most likely cause is the disturbance of an extremely tense mental state; something of a tragic accident.

Once the red mist had left him however, he came to realise what he had done in killing another human being outside of war, and the guilt coupled with depression effectively caused his mind to split into two personalities in order to deal with his crime.

One side is his default 'setting', where he is fairly pleasant and well-mannered, with nothing out of the ordinary about him as he is completely ignorant to any wrong-doing on his part. Should he somehow be reminded of his crime, however, the guilt spikes within him, and as his mind cannot handle it, as a defensive mechanism he shifts into his other personality.

That is a deeply reserved and quiet personality, left to bare the guilt so that the natural personality doesn't have to; he becomes extremely withdrawn and submissive for an extremely long period of time until he is somehow removed from the situation. In this state he is also extremely volatile, able to suddenly lash out at a moment's notice should anyone come too close in much the same way as he lashed out at his Landlord. As this suggests, when in this state he is deeply resentful of anyone coming into his ‘personal space’, though where the boundary of aid space is can be difficult to tell.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Marguerite

Chelemar

boo hiss too many guards LMAO   more prisoners! 

Hi and welcome

I vote for keeping him a prisoner

maybe I need to go back to my original charry idea.

Chelemar

gonna be MIA  for a few days.  *blarg*  Have to go have my neck sliced open dammit.

Stupid thyroid *mumble mumble grumble*

Hope to be back with you all by Friday...

Hugs and much lurve,

Chele

WhiteyChan

*Jumps in*

So like, I kinda wanna join in. You guys mind if I make a character? *Grins*

Marguerite

Saku

I was thinking I might like to join in this if there's still room. My character would be a priest since I noticed you didn't have one of those yet. ^^ I'll get my profile up sometime in the next couple of days if I can join!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

WhiteyChan

Character Profile Sheet

Name: Nick 'Wasp' Lewis
Role: Prisoner
Physical description: 

About 5'8"-9" tall, weighing in at a paltry 10.5 stone (147lbs for you heathens), Nick is hardly a big guy. What muscle he does have is pretty clear; not because he works out religiously, or at all for that matter, but because he has next to no fat on his body, thanks to an overactive metabolism. Nicknamed 'Junior' by his friends from college, he rarely needs to shave - often walking around with a 5 o'clock shadow for weeks - and he seems to radiate this quality of innocence. Possibly due to his blue eyes and wide smile. With hardly any hair anywhere on his body, its no surprise that he keeps his (brown) hair on his head short. Somehow, though, it always ends up messy anyway, looking like he just got out of bed.

Physical Picture:

Small History:

With both parents in the computing industry, it was no surprise that Nick would become a computer genius. From the age of 10 he was learning programming from first his parents and then self-help books. At college, he majored in Computer Science, with emphasis on programming, both standard and AI. Straight after leaving college he was snapped up by IBM, and quickly became one of their best junior programmers, on the short-track to the top of the department. But, as is often the case, Nick was not exactly who he appeared to be.

At the age of 14, he watched the film Swordfish, with Hugh Jackman playing a hacker who got swept up into the dealings of a terrorist, or something like that. Anyway - he became obsessed with hacking into computers and networks. It wasn't out of any malicious intent, it was the excitement of breaking the security, and just sheer curiosity. As soon as he'd gained access, he got bored. His obsession started out small, breaking into first his parents' email accounts, and then his teachers' accounts on the school network, soon breaking the entire school network apart. As his skills grew, so did his targets. Companies fell to his fingers, although none of them were any the wiser. He had so much power at his fingertips, but he never used it maliciously, only going through files and documents just to prove to himself that he could. Eventually, Nick - who by now had become famous in hacker circles, under the nickname 'Wasp' - decided to hack the big one. The FBI.

All was going well, he'd broken into the system and was perusing some of the more, ah, interesting files, when he stumbled upon some particularly classified files. Triggering a system alert he hadn't realised was there, Nick had to bail out quickly, covering his tracks with re-routed IP addresses and untraceable server connections. He thought he'd made it out safe. A year and a half went by, during which he graduated college and got his job at IBM (ironically, one of the companies he'd hacked in his early years). Unfortunately, all that time, the FBI were silently tracing his untraceable steps. Eventually, they caught up to him, and came to get him. Thrown in front of a closed court, so they wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of the public knowing that a 21 year old had hacked into their system and looked through their files, Nick was sentenced to 5 years in jail, with a minimum of 3 years imprisonment.

Marguerite

-Reads and nods with approval-

Post it in the character thread. You will find these links on the first page of this thread, a few posts down and there you can see the viable links where the game will take place, Whitey. Welcome to Prison!

Marguerite

Sable

May I join?

Here's my character skeleton:

Name: Deimos Mihailov
Nickname: Goes by Myshka on the streets, Russian for "little mouse"
Role: Prisoner (Charged with three counts of homicide, though he claims otherwise.)
Sexual Preference: Unknown
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130lbs
Other Features: An anchor tattooed on his arm, "Flattery Gets You Everywhere" tattooed across his collarbone
Key Characteristics: Sly, secretive, deceptive, shady, two-faced, quiet, soft-spoken, observant.
Brief History: Coming from the city streets, Deimos has always had a hard life. His mother a whore, his father a coke fiend, they weren't exactly the most nurturing of parents. Since he was very young he was schooled in the art of manipulation by life lessons. He became a master at manipulating both people and events. He will do almost any thing if it benefits him. He is both sly and conniving. He is seen as a great tool to have- often called upon by certain men of power to learn of secrets he had scavenged. He is called a street rat by those who dislike him, but he doesn't necessarily take it as an insult, given that rats can survive even in grim situations. He prefers to work under one person solely, giving that person his loyalty unless he finds another fitting of it. He is two-faced and will stab any body in the back to get where he wants to be. He has never loved or cared for another person, only looking out for himself, unable to afford the risk of sharing his life with another. This is the first time he's been sentenced to prison and though he is a little wary of the thought, he is sure he will be able to make it. Though he is physically weak, he can still kill- given he doesn't have to rely upon his own strength. Naturally, he does not want to seem a threat and so claims he was sentenced for multiple accounts of drug abuse and identity theft. Coming in Deimos already has an agenda, his first matter of business is to deem who is the top dog.

Saku

Name: Galen Miller
Role: Priest
Position: Switch. Depending on his mood he will top or bottom.
Physical description: He has short blond hair and green eyes. Galen tends to wear priestly robes nearly all the time to remind himself of what he has become. His clothing is immaculate and always freshly pressed. No body hair litters his skin since he keeps himself well shaven and his hair is always combed neatly. Galen stands at 5'11" and has a very muscular body for someone who is in his chosen profession. There are no tattoos on any visible part of him but he does have one on the upper part of his right hip. It looks like just a piece of rope twined into the shape of a long twisted nail and has significant meaning to those in the bondage circle. Such a tattoo signifies that he was once a member of the Velvet Rope, a popular bondage club.
Small History: Galen grew up in a heavily religious family where his father was a priest and his mother an organist. They had two sons and for a time isolated both of them due to their choices in life. Galen used to be a wild animal in the past, going to bondage clubs all the time and picking up men and women left and right. It was around the time when he turned twenty that he realized he preferred men and started going to the Climactic Orgasms, a local homosexual bondage club. In all truth, he liked being a switch, enjoying to top men on some days and bottom for them on others. Why settle for just one when you could have both? He lived a rather promiscuous life for years until one night a psycho went on a murderous rampage and killed everyone in the club except for him. From that moment on, Galen believed he had seen the light of God shine down upon him. And that was when he decided to leave the bondage scene and devote himself entirely to becoming a priest. In the following years he tried to keep away from the bondage scene while concentrating on his studies but was unable to do so completely. In fact, he gave into his desires and joined the Velvet Rope, obtaining the tattoo shortly after entry. Feeling guilty, he restricted himself to one session per week and attempted to keep it a secret from everyone he knew. He even gave a false name to the club itself to keep his identity from being exposed. Time passed and Galen graduated from his classes and cut down on going to the Velvet Rope even more. He had originally intended to stop completely but apparently it was beyond him. Now he only went once a month. What was amusing, was ever since he had gotten his certificate for being a priest, his parents had reestablished contact with him, apparently they had forgiven him for his earlier transgressions. The newest development in his life was when a prison contacted him, wanting to hire him for their own uses and he had accepted and is now on his way to his new job hoping that he will be able to bring the light of God to those at the prison.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Nico

Ryven

I see how it is.  Everyone joins after I no longer have time to play. >:(