News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dolly wants to be a pet

Started by abandoneddolly, November 17, 2013, 01:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

I'm back, and ready to play.
I've been craving a good Pet rp. So I have some pet ideas for you.

Name: Runaway

Content:bestiality pet themes extreme non con  any others that the partner may want to add.

Scenario: a girl who is trying to run away gets caught in a storm and goes into a barn for shelter. The lonely farmer finds her asleep in the barn the next morning and decides that he could use her to help out the animals and him.

Setting: farm

Requirements: someone to play the farmer and the farm animals.

Other info: I was thinking that the girl could be treated as a bunch of different farm animals. She could start out being the least desirable, or the animal that gets treated the worst. If she is good she gets promoted to the job of a better animal.

Name:Revenge

Content: extreme, non con, pet themes possible bestiality

Scenario: She destroyed you literally.She used you made you think she loved you, ad ten once she had everything she wanted she throw you away. She got you kicked out of college, because you were cheating. In truth she had been cheating on you. She took most of you money, and blew it on stuff for her leaving you broke. Then she made up horrible rumors that everyone believed making sure you would never get a girl again. Well if she wants to be such a bitch. Maybe you should treat her like one.

Setting: Modern

Requirements: A dominate male filled with nothing but hate for this girl to turn her into a puppy.

Other info: If you wanted to. you could already have a dog or two that you could use on her.

Name: Pet shop tales ( puppy, kitty,bunny or bird)

Content: extreme, non con pet themes   any other s that the partner may want to add

Scenario: A new law has been passed. If a person goes into bankruptcy everything that they own is sold. Even themselves. They are turned over to licensed pet shops, to be sold and treated like a pet for the rest of their lives. The law has just been passed and this is the first bunch to be sold, so their not entirely sure whats going on.

Setting: sometime in the future

Requirements: Someone to buy a pet.

Deathnote

I'd be interested in playing the revenge scenario with you.  ^_^

catherinehellfire

Hey dolly I sen you a PM but I decided to ask you here too.  I want to do the Runaway one but I want to know if the farmer has to be male?  I am fine with playing male animals but would prefer if at least the human was female.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

abandoneddolly

Thank you everyone.
I have about as many rps as I can handle at the moment. ^^