You Have Seven Days To Save The World [Recruitment Closed][Freeform]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, June 30, 2013, 05:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julles

Yay! Cool, should I post my CS here or pm you with it?

Ps - Hi, strifesblaze7, fancy seeing you here :)

Moon Hound Hati

Either is fine.

I'll allow a sidearm if it's profession related (service weapon) or your character has a permit to carry one. We'll probably aquire some weapons throughout the game, but I would like some realism
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Strifesblaze7

Well I figured he would have a permit for a Sig Sauer pistol. If that is cool. This CS is kicking my ass >_>
Is there a point where nobody cares

Julles

Ok, yes, I need to sleep as I have work tomorrow. I will posting a CS tomorrow afternoon. -tips hat- until then, good people.  :-)

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 09, 2013, 01:01:02 AM
Well I figured he would have a permit for a Sig Sauer pistol. If that is cool. This CS is kicking my ass >_>

*googles*
Yeah, sure. Realistic amount of ammo count though, if you could. As in, not a whole lot. :p
I'm work right now, so I can only respond during breaks to questions. >.>
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Strifesblaze7

Lol, I figured a clip in the gun and one to three extra in his bag. Not much.

Moon Hound Hati

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Name: Ace "Slinger" Adams
Date of Birth: 1988
Place of Residence: Bronx, New York City, New York

Appearance:

Hair: Dirty Blonde
Skin: Tanned Caucasian
Eyes: Icy Blue
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 235 lbs
Body Build: A bit on the thick side, well muscled and a powerful build. Is also fast and in top shape.
Equipment: He carries a Sig Sauer sidearm, it has a twelve round clip, he always has one clip in and three in his bag. He also has his phone, his laptop, and his training gloves. And his IPod.
Personality: Ace is a hard worker, relentless in pursuit of his goals. He is also extremely competitive and driven. He has a bit of a softer side though, he likes humor and hanging out with his friends, video games and good movies.
Postive Personality Traits: Funny, witty, doesn't give up on people.
Negative Personality Traits: Tempermental, can be too demanding in stressful situations, doesn't trust other people with the hard parts.
Motivations: His current motivation is getting the rank of Liutenant before his 26th birthday, he wants to have something to cut loose for and be happy about for once.
Outlook: He has a mostly positive outlook but like anyone else in the world he does have his times where he is near giving up and throwing in the towel.
Sexuality: Straight

Interests/Hobbies: He likes to play video games, practice with his guns, he also has a bit of a passion for drawing and has drawn all of his own tattoos

Likes: Good food, specifically Chicken, be it grilled, fried, or baked. His favorite meal is chicken and dumplings. He doesn't watch much tv but he is an avid baseball fan, he also likes quiet times where he may read and draw
Dislikes: arrogant people, people who give up too soon. bad music(mainly country and rap to him) weak minded people. Crowds and coffee shops.

History: Ace was born in Iowa but grew up in the south mainly so he has a bit of a southern twang on his speech. It was stressful on him to move as often as he did as a kid but as he grew up he got more used to it. In school he was a two sport All-American, the two sports being Football and Baseball. His ability to  throw 96 mph as an 18 year old earned him the nickname Slinger. When he graduated he chose the military and thought he might try to come back to baseball a bit later on in his life. His current goal was to reach Liutenant and retire from the military to pursue that goal of playing in the majors.

He has served 5 years in Iraq, broken down in to 3 tours, the first two of his tours were two years long and his final was 3. Since he came back to America he has been working on readjusting to civilian life but he made sure to get a gun permit to make himself feel a little bit better about it all. He moved to the Bronx when he came back because he had and invite to try out for the Yankees in spring training. He did well and they told him that he could come back once he was fully retired from the army so he stayed to try and finish making Liutenant as fast as possible.

Theme Songs: Lose my Life  by Papercut Massacre, Wasting Time by Red, and Indestructible by Disturbed (BECAUSE HE NEEDS IT XD)

Moon Hound Hati

Solid first half of the sheet. Looking foreward to seeing the rest.

Lemon Lime

I LOVE this idea something fierce! I study epidemiology so anything to do with disease makes me a giddy nerd. lol

Any who, I meant to ask if you are still accepting people? Or are you looking for a specific type of character that has yet to be taken, I don't mind filling a slot that you had hoped someone would fill. Let me know!! :D Thanks! If you are no long accepting that's fine - I'm sure it will make for an interesting read!
"And now, farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked."
-The Count of Monte Cristo

Lemon Lime's O/O          Lemon Lime's A/A

Moon Hound Hati

No, I'm still accepting. I don't really have any specific roles in mind that need filling, so you're free to do as you please. :)

Lemon Lime

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 09, 2013, 12:54:45 PM
No, I'm still accepting. I don't really have any specific roles in mind that need filling, so you're free to do as you please. :)

Squee! I'll get started on something asap! I'll just post it up here on the interest page when I am finished. :)
"And now, farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked."

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Countdown0

My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Strifesblaze7

Julles

I think Ace is cool, I like his CS  :-)
I will also have my character up shortly. Thanks for the patience e'erybody.

Strifesblaze7

Countdown0

My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Strifesblaze7

Julles

Moon Hound Hati

Strife; looks good.

I'm working on my own character sheet right now. Not sure if I'll be posting it tonight or in the morning. Only time will tell. :P

Strifesblaze7

Lemon Lime

Name: Corina A. Selks
Date of Birth: June 1st
Place of Residence: Poughkeepsie, New York

Appearance:
Corina has a runner’s build with long legs, a nice posterior but not real curvy. She keeps in fantastic shape swimming with a strong body but not the same as when she was in college. Her wavy, somewhat curly, red hair reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades and is often pulled back into a bun or ponytail. Her skin is pale with a few random tan lines on her shoulders (from swim suits) and her wrist from her watch. But is relatively pale with a few freckles on her shoulders and arms.

Hair: Long red and wavy.
Skin: Pale with some freckles dotted about.
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 141 lbs
Body Build: Gently muscled but generally slim and slender.

Personality: She is generally easy to get along with. She has a great business mind and a drive to be the best at what she does. Her “accident” turned her a bit negative and a little less social but she still knows how to have a good time. She hates just sitting still and doesn’t understand how people can just sit there and watch tv or play video games for hours. She can work well with others as long as everyone does their duty.
Postive Personality Traits: hard worker, organized, trusting
Negative Personality Traits: bitter, a little high strung, impatient
Motivations: She works hard to stay in shape and teaching. Helping a younger generation with protecting the environment and helping youth swim and dive programs.
Outlook: She would say she is a realist. Her friends would call her a pessimist but her work calls her logical. She understands empirical data and can’t believe in the power in positive thinking. You don’t get things if you “will them” to happen you have to work to get it.
Sexuality: Straight

Interests/Hobbies: Swimming, diving, gardening, cooking, yoga, pilates.

Likes: Being active, exercising, stretching, reading, gardening, action movies, coaching.
Dislikes: Laziness, whining, sitting at a desk, doctors.

History:
Corina is a smart girl that had a lot going for her in her younger years. Since she was little she was a champion swimmer and diver and excelled in school. Her family life was rather normal, her parents worked hard and she knew they didn’t always have a ton of money. She grew up knowing that if you work hard, you will get what you want out of life. A statement that she lived by. In high school, she had friends but spent most of her time swimming, diving and training. Her coaches told her she would be able to get a scholarship (something her parents were also hoping for). She made straight A’s and was scouted by many schools for their athletics programs. Because she spent so much time studying, training, or sleeping she was not the most social with anyone that didn’t swim.

Her senior year she accepted a scholarship to Cornell University to be on their swim and dive team and she quickly proved to be one of the best. She studied Environmental Studies with minors in business and biology. Corina believed in helping keep forests and plant life in an ever-growing industrial age. She continued to swim, and joined the ecology club at school. Things were going great until her senior year.

It was the qualifying meet for nationals and she was practically guaranteed a spot. It was her final year and she could taste the gold medal. Corina was never cocky and always kept herself realistic, knowing that nothing was EVER handed to you. She went to do her dive but as she climbed the ladder her hand slipped causing her to crash to the ground, dislocating and destroying her left shoulder and breaking a few fingers and giving her a concussion. Her dreams were dashed – everything she had been told she could achieve with hard work was gone.

Once she could no longer swim at the same level, with national and international dreams gone, she became a bit more bitter about life. Floating through her last semesters she graduated with honors but her general life view of had become more pessimistic than it had before. Once she graduated she got a job working for an environmental agency that often worked with the EPA. Her job was fine and she was often trapped indoors at a desk going over reports and paperwork and is often asked to go into the city for conferences and meetings. In her spare time she keeps active running, swimming (as much as she can without hurting her shoulder), yoga, pilates, and other strength and flexibility classes. She also coaches a local youth swim and dive team.

Equipment: (She will be in the city for a conference at the beginning so she’ll have things in a suitcase in her hotel room) What she actively carries with her in her hand bag: wallet, cell phone, lipbalm, protein bar, eye drops, lipstick, hair pins and ties, swiss army knife, water bottle, and sunglasses.
Theme Song(s): In keeping secrets of silent earth 3 by: Coheed and Cambria

~~~

I hope you guys like her! Moon, if any of this doesn't work let me know. :)