Pathfinder Adventures in the Emerald Spire [Players Wanted]

Started by PhantomPistoleer, June 15, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Autocad on June 18, 2018, 10:24:27 AM
Ishtar
Slyph Wizard (Wind Listener) / Fighter (Lore Warden), 14 HP, AC 16, Character Sheet.
Curious to a fault. Can never resist the opportunity to uncover a secret or mystery.

Hi guys!

Another curious person.  Nice to have you aboard.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Autocad

Hobbes1266

Autocad

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on June 18, 2018, 10:36:43 AM
I think that was 36 minutes ago

It still isn't noon for me.

I suppose I should have said something along the lines of "EST" or something.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Hobbes1266

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on June 18, 2018, 10:38:01 AM
It still isn't noon for me.

I suppose I should have said something along the lines of "EST" or something.
I thought it said pacific standard time, my bad

PhantomPistoleer

All right, everyone.

This game is now CLOSED until Thursday.

You can still make characters -- but they won't be able to join the party until we move to the Ruins of the Emerald Spire.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

EMERGENCY:

I need any player with any character for immediate integration into the campaign.

This character will have already performed a reconnaissance mission at the Emerald Spire, and will provide a report for the other characters.

THIS MATTER HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

All right, the game is once again open.  New characters will be introduced as being captives in the Emerald Spire.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

AnneReinard

...captives you say?

You make it a shame that I went through this module three years ago!
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Vergil Tanner

Awwww, c'mon! Our wonderful GM has modified the Module, and we're using Gestalt Rules! You can make all kinds of weird and ordinarily non-viable characters with those rules! Besides, I've played the same module three different times with three different parties and gotten different games before. It's all about the people you're playing with, no? ;)

C'moooon, you know you want to ;) :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Florence

We've definitely got one hell of a game going here, and the more the merrier!
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

AnneReinard

I was operating under the assumption that said-wonderful GM would people who could be shocked by things in the module! ...but if PhantomPistoleer doesn't shoo me away... I could come up with somethiiiiing interesting using Gestalt.
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: AnneReinard on June 21, 2018, 10:10:57 AM
I was operating under the assumption that said-wonderful GM would people who could be shocked by things in the module! ...but if PhantomPistoleer doesn't shoo me away... I could come up with somethiiiiing interesting using Gestalt.

The rule is that anyone can play.

The module is more like a guideline, anyway.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Hobbes1266

I believe there was talk of integrating other modules and personalized adventurers as well

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on June 21, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
I believe there was talk of integrating other modules and personalized adventurers as well

This is true.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

AnneReinard

I am convinced! I need to finish some pressing work first... but tomorrow I think I shall reward myself for my struggles with peeking over possible Gestalt rules. I think I would like to do something off of Monk... I don't think I have ever done Monk-y things.
Ons and Offs

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: AnneReinard on June 21, 2018, 12:50:39 PM
I am convinced! I need to finish some pressing work first... but tomorrow I think I shall reward myself for my struggles with peeking over possible Gestalt rules. I think I would like to do something off of Monk... I don't think I have ever done Monk-y things.

I don't mean to scare you away, but I hope she's a sex monk. :d
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

AnneReinard

Are... you suggesting me to be a slutty monk of Calistria or Shelyn?
Ons and Offs

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: AnneReinard on June 21, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
Are... you suggesting me to be a slutty monk of Calistria or Shelyn?

No.

I am begging you to be a super slutty monk of Calistria or Shelyn. ;)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

indarkestknight

PhantomPistoleer

While it's true that monks must be lawful, I don't mandate D&D morality strictly.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

AnneReinard

Well if the GM tells me to...

Brawler or Monk for the more monk, bare-handed side of things... and then something for the divine worship side in the form of Cleric/Inquisitor/Oracle/Warpriest? I will have to muse on this. HMMM. The trick will be minimizing the need for armor.
Ons and Offs