Before We Part [The Last Semester] - Slice of Life HS Rp| LGBTQ+ Friendly

Started by Lady Sakura, September 21, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sakura

WELCOME!
To Your Final Semester!

Table of Contents

Opening Comments.

• This thread has been created as an interest check for the game Before We Part - The Final Semester.
  • Before We Part - The Final Semester is a short 8 month, semi-guided sandbox game that involves the last semester of Senor year into the summer before characters go their separate ways.
  • Lady Sakura and Untamed Skies, will be your Game Masters. If you have any questions or are confused about anything, don't hesitate to contact one of us via PM.
  • This game is LGBTQ+ Friendly.

Game Threads

Lady Sakura

Overview

Before We Part - The Last Semester is about a cast of Seniors (your character) that are spending the last 8 months of their lives together before venturing off to college, adult world, etc.

We have one last semester together. Then one last summer to ask that really cute crush out. One last summer to say the words you've always been too afraid to say. One last summer to make things right or to settle old scores. A lot can happen in those eight months. Maybe you'll injure yourself, kissing that football scholarship -- and with it college -- goodbye. Perhaps all of your future dreams and visions will be interrupted by an unexpected pregnancy. Maybe you'll get so wasted you actually run over someone, or find yourself cradling the body of a friend that has succumbed to alcohol poisoning.

It's just three short months of your senior year. How will you spend it, how will you spend your summer following?

Lady Sakura

The Setting

Welcome to Highland City. A mid-size city on the west coast of Northern California. It's population is currently over 215,472 residents. Just a 3 hours drive North of San Francisco. Highland City is know for their beautiful beaches and lush regions. One of the favorite vacationing places for those wanting escape from their busy life in the bigger cities. The modes of transportation are driving, riding your bike, or taking public transportation. Small local business flourish and some of the best coffee on the coast are at those little whole in the wall shops.

There are some not so nice parts of the city that houses a lot of the low-income families, raising crime rates, and abandon areas where some of the local kids hang out and smoke.

More of the City

Downtown

The Square

North Shore Beach

Shopping centers

Abandon Areas

Abandon Train Tunnel
The School

Highland City High! Home to the Highland Crows. This is where you bleed the black and silver! You're last and final days of High school are winding down. This is meant to be a coming of age, slice-of-life, down-to-earth story.

This isn't a story about teenagers trying to get laid, well it could be that, but with serious drama between teenagers at a tough time in their lives. One that is fragile as glass, dreams ready to be shattered by sudden and unforeseen events. From the light-hearted denial that, once you split to different colleges, your relationship is bound to end however, you want to finish off the last semester of school and towards September with no regrets.

The Class of 2017 houses about 290 students. Only 250 will actual graduate. Senior Graduation is June 9th, 2017

While sports may fill Highland City's social calendar year-around, the high school offers plenty of after school clubs, and intellectual pursuits; including Mathletes, a robotics club, band, choir, drama club and marching band. The football team has actually made it to the Playoffs this year under a new couch and the city is in high spirits since their last year went 5-11. The boys and girl's varsity basketball team is in full swing and are expected to beat their rival school - Canton Jaguars being as they have never been able to beat them before. Those on the team can feel it in their bones that before they graduate they will destroy them Jaguars!

Documented teen crime is at a medium in Highland City, plenty of teens smoke, experiment with drugs, and have had a number of intimate relations.  While there have been issues of teen pregnancy, friends lost in drunk driving incidents, and other such problems. Police have been trying to crack down on the rumors that there is an Underground Fighting pit where some students put bets down against their classmates. Gangs and gambling are also on the radar. 

Lastly is this new place Howl at the Moon, a rave/nightclub that's 17+ can go to, but this place only serves alcohol to those that are over 21 -- 17-20 get a yellow neon wrist strap to more easily identify those who are underage.

Lady Sakura

Rules and Regulations

• Please follow Elliquiy Rules
  • GM word is law. Please respect it.
  • Please design a character you'll be happy to play with and not only for interacting with characters your characters are sexually compatible with.
  • No godmodding another writer's character.
  • Face claims must be of real life models, actresses/actors, singers, and other celebrities. In accordance with E rules, all face claims must be over the age of 18+. Also to go with this no characters should be under 17 for seniors. This is our preference to save from having issues with E rules later.
  • If a character image doesn't look 18+, it cannot be used period.  If a character image looks 18+ but is not, then it cannot be used.
  • Please do not whine/poke/pester your fellow writing partners for posts. If we haven't heard from them in two weeks the GM will contact them to see if they are still interested.
  • There is no expectation posting speeds, I ask that you try to post at least once a week, but I understand life happens. However,
    if you're going to be away for an extended period of time, please let us know.
  • What happens IC, stays IC. There should be no hard feelings for things that happen IC. If you cannot detach yourself from your characters in a proper fashion, this game might not be right for you.
  • Please post in third person
  • No OOC drama period.
  • Everyone can write with everyone. Nobody has the right to tell another writer who they can or can not write with. It goes against Elliquiy's possessiveness rule.
  • For everyone's comfort: Bestiality. Incest are banned.
  • Please respect player's O/O they are there for a reason
  • Be willing to connect and write with other players and their characters. If only two people are writing together and with no one else it creates an isolated environment which can be very bad for any game.
  • Please don't use OOC knowledge for IC purposes.
  • Use Spellchecker and read your posts before clicking that post button. Mistakes happen. Nobody's perfect but put a little effort into your writing. It will be appreciated by your partner.
  • Pictures are great. Any gifs or pictures of a sexual nature must be linked.
  • If I haven't heard from you in two weeks, I will send you a friendly PM to make sure you're okay, after three weeks, I have free reign to do whatever I want to your character.
  • Because this game is being placed in the Light Human forum, all sexual acts must be agreed upon by the player and their character. No Non-Con role playing period.
  • To Start. I'll allow each player up to two characters.
  • PM all character sheets to Lady Sakura and Untamed Skies

What I am looking for in players

• Character development, drama, plot twists, intrigue, jealousy, sensuality, loathing, etc.
  • Ability and willingness to communicate. This will not work without communication and plotting. You must be able to help come up with your own ideas too. I have plot bunnies and events but plot drama can not happen if people aren't willing to bring their own flavor to the table
  • Active, level-headed, friendly, drama-free and literate writers that like to plot and add own ideas to the ongoing story.
  • Posters that will need help add substance to the game. This idea isn't to have a massive orgy so only joining to write smut with other characters can be toxic and kill a game really quickly. You can only write a sex scene so many times before it become boring, no?

F.A.Q
What types of characters are permitted?

All genders, ethnicities, and sexual orientation.

What genre is the game and where is it being placed?

This game is considered modern. It will be placed in the Light Human section.

How many character can I make?

Currently a max of three per player.

Why is the game starting in January?

To allow players a chance to have some in school character interaction without the long winded started in September 2016. From experience school based Rps don't last long very long when they start from the very beginning.

What type of profiles will not be accepted
I understand that certain things may happen to high school students in their lives, however, this is a light human group and histories should reflect that. If you are unsure if your character concept will be acceptable or not, please message first to avoid wasting your time on a sheet that will not be deemed acceptable.

-References of child rape will not be accepted
-Extreme histories that include heavy violence suitable for the extreme section in them will not be accepted.

Thanks to EvilNerf for putting this together. Here is a list of players and where they fall.

Cheerleaders
Gwynn Cameron
Hennie Thomas

Goths
Sarah Winters

Band Lovers
Sarah Winters
Felicia Lynn Dawson
Jessie Myers

Football Players
Max Ericsson
Vik Burke
Griff Tate
Reid Baily

Basketball Jocks
Tasha Tate
Claire Goldmark
Roxanne Meyers

Beach Lovers
Max Ericsson
Emily Baker
Iggy Aguilar

Rock Stars
Emily Baker
Jessie Myers
Felicia Lynn Dawson

Theater Lovers
Catalina Morales
Reid Bailey
Tristan Raines
Jessie Myers

Car Lovers
Vik Burke
Max Ericsson
Catalina Morales

Christian Club
Claire Goldmark

Honor Students
Roxanne Meyers
Gwynne Cameron

Misfits
Tristan Raines
Jessie Myers

Gymnastics
Karisma Flores

Hacker/Skater boy
Jonas Littleton

Lady Sakura

Character Creation

NAME: Character Name
HEIGHT/WEIGHT:
HAIR COLOR:
EYE COLOR:
DISTINGUISHING MARKS:

FACE CLAIM: In accordance with E rules the claim must be 18+

BEST KNOWN FOR: This could be the cliques they fit into. Can be Athlete/Football/Baseball/etc., Cheerleader, Choir, Band Geek, Metalhead, Goth, Nerd, Honors, etc. Pick those that best describe the character.
PLANS: Where that character expects to be at the end of August or start of September. Choose University, Community College, Trade School, or Work
DREAMS: What their dream career is. Undecided is valid, but some may be Athlete, Actor, Model, Programmer, Game Developer, Musician, etc.
CAR: List none or what sort of car they drive
PARENTS: Who are they?  What do they do?  Are they involved in your character's life?
HOME: Where do they live?  Condo, House in the suburbs, Low-Income housing, projects?
HOBBIES: Simple descriptions of hobbies. For example, shopping, video games, photography, guitar, etc.

ABOUT: The bio that describes their personality and general history. 2-3 paragraphs should be sufficient, no more than 4.

MOMENTS OF GLORY: Something positive that you’ll be remembered for. Intercepting the football and scoring the game winning touchdown. Streaking through the hallways while outrunning faculty. That time s/he pantsed the biggest bitch in the grade at that party and revealed her ass to the crowd. The sort of thing someone might write proudly in your senior yearbook.

MOMENTS OF SHAME: More likely for the less popular kids, though even the cool kids have 'em, too. Spacing out in the outfield and getting struck by the baseball rather than making the easiest game-winning catch. Breaking your heel during the prom and falling face first into the punch bowl. Getting such a bad wedgie that your boxers tore.

BIGGEST REGRET:

RUMORS: Any exciting or naughty things floating around about your character?

BUCKET LISTWhat do you wish to accomplish for your character up to the end of August? Two academic, two personal, and one that must involve another player’s character. (You can add this in after you've meet and connected with other players)

STORY ARCS: What type of story arcs would you like to see your character involved with?  This could be anything from a romance, or a fight, or it could be bigger and could involve a friend dying, getting knocked up, or your character receiving an injury that could jeopardize their college plans.

[float=right][img width=200 padding=5]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/69/f4/7269f4d3626a7c572ed43783ff3656c1.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]NAME:[/b] Character Name
[b]AGE:[/b] Probably 18, but here just in case
[b]HEIGHT/WEIGHT:[/b]
[b]HAIR COLOR:[/b]
[b]EYE COLOR:[/b]
[b]DISTINGUISHING MARKS:[/b]

[b]FACE CLAIM:[/b] In accordance with E rules the claim must be 18+

[b]BEST KNOWN FOR:[/b] This could be the cliques they fit into. Can be Athlete/Football/Baseball/etc., Cheerleader, Choir, Band Geek, Metalhead, Goth, Nerd, Honors, etc. Pick those that best describe the character.
[b]PLANS:[/b] Where that character expects to be at the end of August or start of September. Choose University, Community College, Trade School, or Work
[b]DREAMS:[/b] What their dream career is. Undecided is valid, but some may be Athlete, Actor, Model, Programmer, Game Developer, Musician, etc.
[b]CAR:[/b] List none or what sort of car they drive
[b]PARENTS:[/b] Who are they?  What do they do?  Are they involved in your character's life?
[b]HOME:[/b] Where do they live?  Condo, House in the suburbs, Low-Income housing, projects?
[b]HOBBIES:[/b] Simple descriptions of hobbies. For example, shopping, video games, photography, guitar, etc.

[b]ABOUT:[/b] The bio that describes their personality and general history. 2-3 paragraphs should be sufficient, no more than 4.

[b]MOMENTS OF GLORY:[/b] Something positive that you’ll be remembered for. Intercepting the football and scoring the game winning touchdown. Streaking through the hallways while outrunning faculty. That time s/he pantsed the biggest bitch in the grade at that party and revealed her ass to the crowd. The sort of thing someone might write proudly in your senior yearbook.

[b]MOMENTS OF SHAME:[/b] More likely for the less popular kids, though even the cool kids have 'em, too. Spacing out in the outfield and getting struck by the baseball rather than making the easiest game-winning catch. Breaking your heel during the prom and falling face first into the punch bowl. Getting such a bad wedgie that your boxers tore.

[b]BIGGEST REGRET:[/b]

[b]RUMORS:[/b] Any exciting or naughty things floating around about your character?

[b]BUCKET LIST[/b]What do you wish to accomplish for your character up to the end of August? Two academic, two personal, and one that must involve another player’s character. (You can add this in after you've meet and connected with other players)

[b]STORY ARCS:[/b] What type of story arcs would you like to see your character involved with?  This could be anything from a romance, or a fight, or it could be bigger and could involve a friend dying, getting knocked up, or your character receiving an injury that could jeopardize their college plans.

Reserved Face Claims
London Zhilon - Hyacinth
Jessica Chastain -  (NPC)
Lucky Blue Smith -  (NPC)
Brian Whittaker - (NPC)
Eric Hagberg -  (NPC)
Shay Mitchell -  (NPC)
Troian Bellisario -  (NPC)
Lucy Hale -  (NPC)
Ashley Benson - (NPC)
Susan Coffey -  (NPC)
Megan Fox - Gnothi
Johnny Depp - Josh Aracum
Ciara Harris - Kokaine
Rob Evans - Kokaine
Broderick Hunter - Amelita
Dylan Jordan - Codexa
Chace Crawford - Codexa
Diego Boneta - Aiden
Justin Zabinski - Crash
Tuppence Middleton - Miss Kaia
Marie Avgeropoulos - Amelita

Lady Sakura

Come one, come all!

I am now opening this game for recruitment! *cuts the proverbial ribbon*

Codexa

Lady Sakura

Untamed Skies

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lady Sakura

Lady Sakura

Untamed Skies

Amarlo

-Settles in and waves to all the new comers.- Jooooiiin uuuuussss~

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

InnocentSynn

Lady Sakura

Yeah Earth is not happy it seems.

Glad you're safe from Irma. My sister just lost power so I am grateful. Can't wait to see what character you create for us!

Untamed Skies

Kokaine

I would like to face claim Ciara Harris and Hannah Ferguson please.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lady Sakura

Will do!

Amazing picks btw!

Mrs. Russel Wilson! <3

Crash

If you can accept my sporadic posting I wouldn't mind writing again.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Flower

-cough- If I'm welcomed here, you definitely are.

Turtle posting for the win!

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Amarlo

-Waves her arms around crazily like that awkwardly embarassing friend everyone pretends they don't know.- HOI JOSH AND DEXY <3 ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies