Caravanserai [Rooftop Pool]

Started by Flower, July 08, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taurinekitten

Name: Phoebe De'Makis
Date | Time: June 16th | Late
Wearing: This
Tagging: Apollo, Open

Phoebe beat him up there, not that she was surprised. It hadn't taken her long to change and run a comb through her hair. A quick touch up of lipstick after shedding her sparkles on her bed. It was quiet as she walked out, it seemed she was the only one there. So much for depending on people to keep her hands to herself. Then she frowned, that's assuming he showed. After being a mixture of presumptuous with a little anxious and topped with counting weirdly - she had no clue if she'd see him again or if he'd take the opportunity to get out of dodge. She shrugged, not willing to let herself dwell on what if's. Tonight she was supposed to be relaxing.

A toss of her stuff on a table and a kick of her flip flops to the side, she walked over to the side and sat down, slipping her feet in. The water was cold and instantly shot a chill up her body. She hugged her arms around herself, goosebumps racing up her legs and to her arms. For a moment she thought about hoping out and getting in the hot tub, she bit down on her lip, as she often did when thinking about something, before deciding to lean forward and dive in. The first thought that she had when hitting the water was how it felt so much like being wrapped in an icy blanket. She embraced it until her body adjusted to the temperature and then she returned to the surface.

Gannameade

Name: Apollo King
Date | Time | June 16th | Late
Wearing:   Swim wear
Tagging: Phoebe

He saw her there he was watching her as he took in the sight of the woman that was standing there.  He moved silently towards her thinking he was going to get into so much trouble with Phoebe at least for the moment and he didn’t really care how much trouble they were to get into he was just now…looking forward to it.  He stood close but it was only his shirt and shoes as he was close but behind her.  He could see the pull of tension in her neck and shoulders.  She moved away since she didn’t see him, it was nice to be in the dark a bit.  He knew his way around and he could hide around the bar that was not being manned right now.

He watched as she slipped into the water.  He, on the other hand, could only imagine how cold it was but given the hunger he felt for her right now, it wasn’t going to change his desire for her right now.  When she slipped into the water.  He was behind her and after removing his shoes he was in only his trunks now as he dropped to the bottom of the pool.  He was watching her from beneath as he now moved to surface the water in front of her his fingers moved over the crest of her hips as he noticed she had just a lovely figure clothed as well as naked.  He was looking into her eyes as he came out.

“So did you miss me?”  He teased his arms moved to encircle her and pull her closer.

taurinekitten

Phoebe couldn't help but smile as he pulled her close, her arms moving around his neck drawing him in for another kiss. Lips quivering from the cold, she wrapped her legs around him so that she could share what little heat there was between them. She wanted to stay lost in the moment, memorizing the sight of the moon reflecting on the water, the feel of his hands on her waist, the taste of his mouth. Of course there was so much more she wanted to do with him, but it would all come in time, thoughts flashing in her mind of clothing being discarded, her hoisted up in his arms as they attempt to find some structural stability. She bit on her bottom lip after pulling away from the kiss, trying to press the impure thoughts from her mind.

She swam over to the side and pulled herself out, resuming her seat on the edge with her feet in the water. Her hands brushed at the mess of wet dark hair in an attempt to tame it and maintain her seductive appeal. Eyes drinking in the sight of him in his swim shorts, water dripping down his sculpted chest. With that body maybe he is the reincarnation of Apollo. The thought amused her and she gazed at him longingly, motioning for him to join her.

"So, before we find ourselves in trouble for indecent exposure, why don't you come tell me more about the mighty sun God." She grinned playfully.

Gannameade

Apollo wanted to think he wasn’t some greek deity that wanted to get into the pants of every hottie that moved here.  He wasn’t that guy, he didn’t think.  Sometimes if Elizabeth told the tale then he was…the bad man.  But he wasn’t nearly as bad as she made his reputation out to be.  If so then maybe this was to be his penance considering he had been alone thus far in paradise.  But now that Phoebe was in his arms maybe that was what he was missing or waiting for.   With her rump nestled easily within his hands and he held her aloft with her legs wrapped around him now.  He honestly wasn’t sure what they were doing?!?  He felt the heat of the core of their bodies together feeling her in the coolness of the water, which he knew she without a doubt felt him, even with the cool water shrinkage, it did nothing to hide his total desire for her right now.

As her lips met his own, this time the kiss was more than welcomed it was hot.  The steam desire and the fiery ache for this woman would not be denied, while his lips moved over hers, his tongue moved to taste her and kiss her stroking her and touching her.  Then he realized this might not be the best space for them to be in as he was very much interested in tasting her fully.  When she pulled back he was looking at her as if she moved too much he would be feasting upon her.

“What’s on your mind?”  He seemed to almost growl the question, the want was clear within his voice as much as the ache was as well.  He watched as she moved away from him to extract herself to the side of the pool.  He pulled himself easily out of the pool even with the warm night breeze stroking over them.  “After you tell me about my night queen.  I haven’t forgotten I wanted to know about you and you want the same thing I do…information.”  He said as he knew he wanted more than that too.

taurinekitten

"Touché." She grinned, reaching down to playfully splash him before leaning back on her arms, letting her chest perk out. Her tongue rolled around her mouth as she tried to figure out what she should say. In her mind, an imaginary black marker crossed out every detail she wanted to hold close. This was supposed to be paradise, she wasn't going to damper the evening with her sob story background. Besides, if she wanted any chance of getting those shorts off him she needed to keep that smile on his face. With that thought her eyes gave him another up and down, admiring the way he looked in the moonlight. Suddenly she wished she would have brought her camera, instead it sat tucked away in her room. She pondered about if he'd let her take his photograph, so at least she'd have a reminder of the way his eyes had this light to them when he smiled.

"You want to know about me," another pause while she ran her fingers through her hair, letting it fall at her back in layers. "Well, there's not much to say. I grew up in Brooklyn. I've spent the last few years traveling and taking pictures." That seemed to sum it all up nice and neat, all that was missing was a pretty bow. She could smile and pretend that she belonged in a place like this, here among the glamorous. Like him. She imagined he had this glitzy life, a little black book filled with names in every zip code, the family prodigy no doubt. She scolded herself for being presumptuous, but it was hard for her not to have a sour opinion of the wealthy, not after what that life did to her brother. But those thoughts weren't for tonight and so far Apollo hadn't come off like one of those jerks her brother ran with. Then again they had done most of their talking with their bodies so far, perhaps that's why she wanted to bring him here first instead of pulling him back to her room. Please don't be like that, she thought, suddenly sitting up and running her hands over her legs, the chill of the night and water finally catching up with her.

"So, what brings you to this hidden paradise?"

Gannameade

He smirked but didn’t return fire with a splash of his own.  His attack was a bit more subtle with the caressing touch of her thigh as he looked at her.  His mouth watered in turn as she all but presented her chest to his eyes that he drank in.  ‘Yesss.’  The wicked thoughts of her body ran through his mind.  He was thinking more that they might make it into the room.  He had hoped that they wouldn’t be…wet on the elevator.  He was pretty sure it wouldn’t get them kicked out but them being in the elevator and the hallway, might very much be frowned upon.

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow.  “You stalling my night queen.”  He said with a raised eyebrow then she began.  He listened to her.  ‘Brooklyn….New York…the chances of her knowing him were slim’, he let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding as he realizing there was a chance for them to be together without too many issues but still he was not sure what this was, but he was going to ride it till the wheels fell off!  He listened to her.  ‘Photographer maybe?’ Hmm perhaps not so much he had seen a photographer and she didn’t leave her camera so she just liked taking pictures maybe.  That was fine he could deal with that.

He had his story planned for the most part.  “I am taking some time off to discover myself and the family thought this might be a total get away.  So if I had to find a place off the map.  Then here I am.  Nothing big really.”  He said relaxed not wanting to sound presumptuous.  He was mostly into people, he might have been able to buy the place but he didn’t check nor did he want to see or feel like that.  He was a regular person. 

He leaned in and kissed her cheek, but then got up and moved to get her a towel and wrap it over her shoulder before sitting back down.  “So what is your favorite food?”  He asked wanting to get to know her, even though right now he was aching to hold her and more.

taurinekitten

Tagging: Apollo

Caravanserai - a place for self-discovery! Phoebe imagined giant billboards all over, drawing people in with big flashy colors and lights, luring those trying to escape reality. It was just a stroke of luck she happened upon this place, one of those right place, right time, kind of deals. Shivering again, she pulled the towel over her shoulders more before resting her head on his shoulder, wrapping around his arm and interlocking her fingers with his. Her eyes closed for a moment as she tried to chisel this to memory, this night, his touch, his smell, the taste of his lips, not wanting to ever forget how comforting it was letting someone else get close. For human contact, especially touch. The distance she'd put between herself and the world had grown so much over the years that she'd forgotten how addicting the feel of another can be. Not being sure how long she'd be able to take up his time while they were both here, but she wanted to enjoy his company, among other things, for as long as she could, especially tonight. Tomorrow wasn’t here yet, so there was no point in fretting about anything else other than how long she’d be able to hold back from pulling him back to that elevator and out of those shorts.

“What do yuh mean? Pizza of cawhse! Okay?” She attempted to keep a straight face as she gave him her best Brooklyn accent when she answered his question, but started giggling almost immediately and turned away before he could hear her snort. Her hand was over her mouth when she looked at him again, an attempt to conceal any more laughter.

She was about to as him the same question when another breeze trailed across them, reminding her that she had been crazy enough to drag them into the pool this late. Climbing up to her feet, she eyed the hot tub before looking at him. “Shall we continue this conversation somewhere warmer?” Tossing the towel on the back of a chair, she swayed teasingly towards the hot tub, flipping her hair to add to the layers of lust and desire between them.

Easing into the relaxing hot water, she slides down until the water reaches her shoulders, absorbing the warmth through her cold body. “Same question, what’s your favorite food? And what’s your favorite food to lick off of a person?” She grinned, licking her lips and starting a mental timer to track how long they would hold off before heaing back downstairs.

Gannameade

He felt more of a connection with her, the latching of their fingers, he slightly damp hair resting on his shoulder and he leaned over and kissed the top of her head.  He then kissed the nape of her neck only to keep her in his arms.  He was in no hurry, realizing once they arrived wherever they were going they would be there for quite a while.

He looked at her and frowned.  ‘Yeah she is a mole.’ He thought to himself.  “Oh really?  What kind of pizza?”  He would have said that.  “Or anything Italian or chinese.”  He said still waiting on the Pizza answer.  He reached around to turn her to face him.  “No need to hide…I like all of that!”  He smirked wanting her to be herself with him.

When she got up he couldn’t help but to follow with his eyes for a bit  He then shook his head quickly to refocus as he got up grabbing a couple of other towels before moving with her towards the hot tub. 

“Mmmmhmm!”  He said not at all trying to hide his admiration.  He moved behind her his head turning side ways as she sunk in. He leaned over her pulling her head back a bit as he gently claimed her lips, his tongue and own lips caressing her own.  When the kiss broke he moved in next to her.

“I am pizza, mostly desserts though thank God for a good metabolism.” He then frowned at her.  “Chocolate.  My fave is Nutella though and yes I would love to lick either of those off of you!”  He was fresh out of embarrassment if they were going to be together her, he was going to let her know what she wanted.

taurinekitten

“Deluxe, of course, a girl’s gotta balance out meat and veggies.” Was her reply to his question, wondering if the night continued to go so smoothly if she should ask him to dinner one night. She was pretty sure she had heard mention of a restaurant in the building. The next day she had plans to travel out to see the native sights, maybe she would find a local treasure worth recommending to him.

A sigh escaped her lips as her body was wrapped in the warmth of the hot tub. Instantly she could feel the tension melting from her shoulders, her mind wanders to thoughts of the two of them, room service and an endless parade of carts filled with tasty treats. She smiled and slid over to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and laying back into his chest. Another sigh slipped free with the feel of his breath across her neck and she knew she wasn’t going to last much longer before dragging him downstairs with her.

Slowly she turned around to straddle his lap, another lust-filled look into his eyes as her hands ran up his arms before resting at the back of his head and gently pulling him into another kiss. Their lips embraced like past lovers reunited, parting to allow their tongues to dance together with the same passion that their bodies had down in the club. She ended the kiss with a gentle nibble at his bottom lip, placing her hands on his shoulders she leaned back and admired the body that good metabolism had blessed him with.

Looking at him with her bedroom eyes, she grinned mischievously and bit at her lip. “Should we continue talking or are we ready to discuss your room or mine?”

Gannameade

“Yeah, I am a meat lovers or ultimate pepperoni.” He teased in truth he liked pizza! He could see them getting along nicely, he wondered if they could keep their…attempt at romance here or maybe take it back home. ‘Shut da hell up!’ He scolded himself quickly thinking he was going to just try to enjoy the moment. Maybe it was what drove Becky away, him coming on too strong, but he chalked it up to her wanting…something a bit softer then he was. He was just going to relax and go with the flow, he told himself.

He was into the tub with her and found his hand on her thigh, he was enjoying the feel of it as much as he had: Downstairs, the elevator, the pool, now he was feeling how smooth it was in the heated water. He smirked as she moved to cat herself into his lap, she wasn’t seeking warmth cause the water was pretty warm, but when she leaned her head upon his chest he kissed her wet head now. He could feel the sigh as her body seemed to slump into his arms now. Even now as his lips drifted down her head over her ear and his lips grazed her neck, his tongue moving to lightly stroke her shoulder.

He watched as she moved then to straddle his lap which was not the best of moves for him right now as the hot water and desire put his arousal on overdrive as he was now between her legs and she as pinned between his arms as they encircled her. She rested her arms on his neck as he looked at her and captured her lips as they kissed, it was slow and far more sensual than on elevator, that was hunger, this was a passion as he pulled her closer feeling her chest press against his own. Seems as if they were painting each other's tongues now.

“We can continue talking…I just don’t think much will be said. We can go to your room…or mine, but I can’t think of how long the discussion will be?” He teased looking up into her eyes his want for her more than apparent. He knew without a doubt neither of them was leaving till morning if then.

taurinekitten

"I think you're right about that," Phoebe said, her lips continuing the exploration of his. Talking was requiring too much thought, too much control. Sure, she wanted to get to know him more, wanted to spend more time with him, but now, at this moment, she had something more specific in mind for occupying their time. Like going downstairs and getting a close-up view of his god-like body.

Her lips moved in small kisses across his cheek, hands running up and down his back, nails lightly digging into his skin as she pulled him closer to her. “I think,” She started speaking but found herself distracted as her tongue followed a trail of water sliding down his neck to his shoulder, “I think, in sticking with our water-themed fun evening, we should go to your room to take a shower.” She bit down gently on his shoulder, not wanting to be too rough, not yet at least. There were additions she had to her suggestion, but she again tried to avoid being so forward. Must remember to be somewhat ladylike, I suppose.

Eager still to get those shorts of his off, she slipped out of the hot tub and wrapped back up in her towel, remembering to grab her room key and shoes. Turning around to make sure he was following, she gave him a playful grin and pulled loose the strings holding her top up. Keeping her towel wrapped around her chest to prevent revealing too much, she went to call the elevator for them. I wonder if they have Nutella out here...

Gannameade

“Well under the circumstances…I think we were done talking on the way up here. But don’t worry I am not leaving or pushing you out of the bed tonight or in the morning so we can talk over breakfast…for sure.” ‘That is if you are for breakfast too!’ He thought not realizing or believing he was with her. He was feeling like a straight-up ho! Even though he wasn’t but he found that Phoebe seemed to have a more primal summons for him right now.

His fingers began to knead her rear, enjoying what he found there only to feel her body against him. In the hot tub, she couldn’t question his desire for her now. He moved towards her as his tongue stroked her cheek. He moved to slowly lift her up as she was still straddling him. He moved to kiss and suck on her ear, only to moan into it when she bit down on his shoulder. “Yesss, my dark minx.” 

When she moved he fought against holding on, but she was lifted enough to have broken the surface of the water when she moved out on to the ground. She was moving to her items. He hopped out and moved to his own. He grabbed his key and put on his flip flops and followed her out toward the elevator. A smirk spread over his face as her top came off, his eyebrow arched while he looked at her thinking of how they were going to wash each other. She grinned at him and it felt good to not be the only one…eager!

Once the elevator arrived he escorted her on to it, only to press her against the wall kissing her deeply as he moved to pick her up in his arms. He hoped not to scrap her with his kiss as he held her in his arms, kissing her hungrily as the car moved them to their floor.

RedPhoenix

Name: Nova van Dishoeck
Date | Time: Late June, Early Afternoon
Wearing: As Pictured + Cork Wedge Heels + Black Butterfly Sunglasses
Tagging: Open!

"Awww yeah!"

Nova spoke with a celebratory glee as she pranced out into the open rooftop pool. She was all smiles, her lips grinning wide and her eyes sparkling behind her oversized sunglasses as she spread her arms wide and soaked up the sun for a moment as she walked out onto the rooftop. The hotel was nice and all, and riding in camels was a cool novelty experience, but she was here to party not soak up culture, and this place seemed like just the spot to start.

With a casual nonchalance she put her bag down on an empty chair, seeming to forget about it the moment she turned and walked towards the bar. Her rather tiny string bikini left very little to the imagination, and what it showed off was probably better than what most would imagine anyway, and that was all just how she liked it.

"Hey there cute stuff." She said to the bartender with a flirtatious smile, bending over the bar and leaning on her elbows, "I'm looking for something in a - " she swirled her fingers as if she was about to say something classy or expensive, "- get-wrecked-at-the-rooftop-pool-and-forget-who-I-went-home-with cocktail. What do you recommend." She rested her chin on her hand and grinned.

As the bartender seemed to know precisely the drink for that and it seemed to involve a fishbowl and lots of bright colors, Nova felt that she was in good hands as she turned and glanced around the pool, taking advantage of her shades to check everyone out. Mmmm. Yes. The ads for this place had not lied. She almost didn't even know where to start!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Lassiter

Name: Malcolm
Wearing: As Pictured, but with dark sunglasses
Tagging: RedPhoenix

His employer had a meeting so that left him to his own devices, and as he had nothing to do he decided to attempt to relax.  He had just spent an hour in the gym and was for the moment relaxing in the rooftop pool area.  He was currently laying out near the edge of the pool, for now it seemed only a few people were about most seemed involved in their own personal conversations.  He wondered how long it has been since he had such an opportunity to relax, and not since his time in the military now that he thought about it.  He held a simple glass of whiskey in his hand, his blue eyes concealed by the sunglasses he wore.  He was an avid swimmer, and had done a few laps.  He looked around and spotted someone he hadn't seen before standing at the bar, and he wondered when she had gotten here as he didn't hear or see her approach.  A part of him cursed for his lack of attention, while another part of him admired her beauty.

His boss had told him to lighten up and enjoy the vacation, and he decided to do just that.  He stood and approached the bar water dripping off of him, what hadn't dried already in the sun.  He ordered another drink taking a deep breath and faced her, "Beautiful day."  He wasn't always considered a great conversationalist but he always applied him, "Name's Malcolm."  He held out his hand towards her.

RedPhoenix

Tagging: Malcolm, Open!

Nova happily accepted her drink, a fishbowl of bright blue mix of booze and other booze so large that she nearly had to use two hands to hold it, and sipped the curly green straw coming out of the mix of paper umbrellas on top of it happily. "Awesome!" She said happily, a little wiggle in her hips as she turned just in time for a man to walk up to her.

He was tall, she noticed, even being tall for a woman she had to look up at him, and wet from the pool. Of course she didn't miss that he had a body that looked quite nice poolside, a little pale, but the sun should fix that soon enough! He seemed a little stiff in his posture but the drink in his hand should fix that too, as long as it wasn't just for show.

"Heeeey!" She said happily, awkwardly balancing her big fishbowl drink in one hand so she could extend the other. "Malcolm," she repeated his name, looking him in the eyes as she did, a trick she used to help remember names, "I'm Nova. I just got here!" She meant both the pool and the hotel.

Lassiter

He smiles, "Nice to meet you Nova, truth is I just got here myself."  He looked at her, taking a quick moment to eye her drink.  He took a moment to glance at her drink, but preferred whiskey, after all nothing beats a good whiskey or so he told himself.  He shook her hand as he gazed into her eyes, removing his glasses as he did so.  Malcolm motions towards the poolside, "I hope you would join me, truthfully would enjoy some company if you feel up for it."  It took him a moment to actually push past what he called social norms, at least for himself desiring company and he had to admit she was quite beautiful.  The sun felt warm against his skin and he realized he was a bit pale, something he knew would be rectified here.  It took him a moment to release her hand from his own, enjoying how it felt against his skin, as he placed a hand on the middle of her back, it smooth against his coarse hands.

RedPhoenix

Nova smiled as she saw him eyeing her drink. It sort of screamed 'trouble' in that it was nearly the size of her head and bright blue and filled with umbrellas. But that was exactly the impression she was here to give, so it worked!

He took off his sunglasses, she didn't do the same, mostly because she didn't have the space in her hands as she went back to holding her giant drink with both as soon as he let go, but her glasses were translucent enough that he could see her eyes through them and apparently that was all he needed.

"So formal." She said, smiling at the way he spoke. "I feel like I'm being invited to Downton Abbey or something." She grinned at him hoping he would lighten up a bit. "But sure, I'm up for all sorts of things." She grinned at him.

When he put his hand on her back she smiled at him encouragingly, and let him guide her to his empty spot poolside. She felt how coarse his hand was and turned to ask him as they walked, "So what do you do Mister Malcolm?" As she sipped her big blue drink again.

Lassiter

Malcolm returned her smile, and he paused for a minute unsure of how to answer the question but then he told her.  "I work currently in private security, compared to what I used to do well it's quite easy, and my boss is here on business."  Malcolm pauses a moment looking around, "And as he is here, well so am I."  He took a sip of his whiskey, "It's my job to be formal as I never know where I am to be, or who's lovely company I may be with, Miss Nova."  He motioned towards the lounge chair next to his, waiting for her to sit before climbing into his replacing his sunglasses back over his eyes. 

RedPhoenix

Nova sat down in the lounge chair he indicated, crossing her legs and tilted her body towards him she put her drink down on the small table between them and took another deep sip of it.

"Security." Nova seemed to take it in for a moment, thinking about what that implied and what it meant. "So like, you can keep me safe when the camels go on a rampage?" She asked with a grin. "So I can be like all 'save me Malcolm'" she threw her hand in the air and waved them as if she was screaming for help, "Oh no but you'd be all 'screw you Nova I have to save my boss'" and then mimed being shoved out of the way as if Malcolm was rushing past her to save someone else.

She looked about the pool. "So which one is your boss?"

Lassiter

He sat down in the chair stretching his legs out in front of him, he smiled shaking his head.  "No, it's more complex than that though here I don't see it being to much of a problem."  He faced her, his usual quirky smile on his features.  He'd been in the deserts of Afghanistan and seen camels during his time, one would be surprised how fast they could truly run.  Malcolm shook his head, "My boss isn't one for taking unnecessary dangers that's why he has me, and I'd save you for certain."  He laughed and it seemed an eternity since he did so, as he stood and took the few steps to get by her chair and wrapped his arms around her, picking her up just enough. Malcolm noticed how easy that was, but he always kept himself in shape, and with a smile and a slightly serious tone.  "I hope those camels didn't scare you miss." 

He held her for a few moments staring into her features, before he coughed nervously, "As for my boss, CEO Gregory Phillips head of Granite Technologies but don't ask me what he does, I truly couldn't understand half of it. 

RedPhoenix

Nova had half expected this guy not to want to play along at all, but he went the other way with it entirely, picking her up as if she was about to be trampled by a herd of camels!

She laughed as she was lifted, also taking note of how easily he picked her up. Apparently those muscles weren't just for show.

"Well, I guess I don't have to worry about camels." She smiled at him, wrapping an arm about his shoulder to keep herself steady as held her up. She laughed again as he asked to make sure the camels didn't scare her. "My hero!" She gushed, fluttering her eyelashes as she leaned up and kissed his cheek in thanks.

She shrugged, "Yeah I wasn't about to." She said, "CEO is enough for me."

"So, do you have the day off or are you gonna hafta run off and save him any moment now?"

She didn't seem to be in any hurry to be put down, and it didn't seem like he was straining at all to hold her, so she just sort of started swinging her legs idly below the knees as she was held there in a mid-air carry.

Lassiter

He normally wouldn't have done what he did, but he was learning to enjoy the moment.  He held her in his arms as she slid her arm around his shoulders, he smiled.  "I think your safe from the camels, but I'll remain observant just in case."  This felt right to him, yet he truly couldn't figure out why, when she kissed his cheek something ignited inside him, something he hadn't felt in years, a warm rush to his cheeks and somehow he was glad or hoped it wasn't to noticeable.  "I've got the next few days to myself, apparently my boss trusts the security here so looks like I'm free for well awhile, especially to spend such time in such lovely company."  Malcolm wasn't struggling to hold her in this embrace, in fact he didn't want to let her go.  He took that moment to back up slightly and sat down, placing her in his lap his one arm around her waist.  "Perhaps we could go for a swim in a bit, if your interested."

He held onto her enjoying the moment, and wondering when such a time last existed in his life but he pushed those thoughts to the farthest recesses of his mind, focused on her.  He reached over handing her the drink she had, plus taking his own.  "Here's to new moments and acquaintances."  He raised his glass, the whiskey shining from the sunlight just enough.

RedPhoenix

Nova grinned as he promised to watch out for camels. "Good, some of them seemed awfully temperamental." She chuckled at the memory of the camel ride from the airport to the isolated hotel.

She looked about as he mentioned his boss trusting the security here. "Hey nobody offered me security when I checked in." She pouted. "Guess I'm not important enough! Well, good thing I've got you." She grinned.

He sat down, still not showing any sign of strain as he lowered her into his lap as he returned to his chair. "Wow you're in good shape." She said, stating the obvious, he hadn't even had to flex much to keep her level as he sat down. And while she wasn't exactly heavy, she wasn't exactly a beanpole either, and there were certainly plenty of guys here who couldn't lift her. She appreciated a man who both could and was willing to.

She settled into his lap, wiggling a bit to get comfy as she sat on his thigh. Just as she realized she was missing her drink he was handing it to her. "How nice of you!" She said happily, sipping her ridiculous blue fishbowl drink from the curly straw happily.

She clinked glasses with him. "Here's to jumping into guys laps five minutes after you meet them! Woooo!" She threw both arms up, careful not to spill her drink, grinning as she brought her arms back down to sip deeply again. "Hey I dunno about you, that's my idea of vacation."

Lassiter

He'd seen some during his time in Afghanistan, and he could truly not deny that they could be protective and temperamental as she put it.  Truthfully his first time riding them or even being that close to one was on the ride here, to say it was uncomfortable was to him an understatement.  He smiled, a slight blush entering his cheeks which he barely contained, "I was just about to say that, but be careful I'm good at what I do."  He rarely thought of himself a strong man, he just took great care of himself years of training aiding him in just that.  "I do my best."  His left hand rested on her lower back, only a few men he knew personally could match him, but he refocused his thoughts on her.  He nodded downing his glass of whiskey in a few seconds flat, "And here's to meeting the most beautiful woman."  He placed his glass down as he held her, careful so she wouldn't tip over as she threw her hands in the air her skin smooth against his.  "I am beginning to agree with you, best vacation I've had in years."

RedPhoenix

She felt his hand on her back and his eyes on her and she seemed rather happy about both of these things, smiling and leaning into him a bit, crossing her legs in his lap so that her foot was rubbing slightly against his opposite calf, she took another sip of her drink while he talked. Setting it down she grinned at how he downed his in one go.

"So, Malcolm." She said, looking into his eyes as she spoke, a bright and eager smile on her face as she got cozy against him in the warm sun and with alcohol beginning to encourage terrible decisions and fun filled times, "What's your story? Where're you from? How'd you end up as a bodyguard?" He seemed a bit reserved, although not at all shy, just kind of quiet, and she hoped that she could get him talking by asking what she expected would be pretty easy questions.