The House <Interest thread, NC, BDSM>

Started by kaz, May 11, 2013, 02:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

The House

Ok a rough idea I've been toying with is set within a house.  It's owner is looking for house mates, the rent is ridiculously cheap, the house itself is amazing, high tech and the sort of place most people could only dream of.

The basis for this game is the owner.  He is going to have cameras everywhere, maybe he is running an experiment, using the housemates as his guinea pigs.

Any interest let me know.

A couple of things, I only want guys playing guys and girls playing girls in this one, just the way I'm feeling right now.

The owner of the House will be a GM role, helping me run it, I'm looking for someone who has an evil mind and enjoys bending people to his will.  I want a bad guy, but who looks anything but on the outside.

Any way if your interested let me know.  I am looking at maybe 6 – 8 players. Including the owner.

Threads

OOC & General discussion

Please bear in mind that all Housemates will have to be willing to be controlled by the Owner.  They can fight the control, but they cant not do as they are told.  We'll sort out details in OOC.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Karma Sinclair

I'd consider being the owner but I'll need more info.

Dragonslayer

I'll consider playing, if i can get a character sheet you want.

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

kajirakate

kk

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

kaz

Cool, glad to have some interest.  I haven't got many real ideas, I was thinking we can brain storm and see where our ideas take us.  I'll find some images of the house, and heres a character sheet.  Nothing in depth, lets keep it vague and see what fun we can have in this game.

More welcome.

Name:

Position in House:

Sexual details:
Appearance:
Personality:
Basic bio:

What would you like to have happen to your character:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Position in House:[/b]

[b]Sexual details:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Basic bio:[/b]

[b]What would you like to have happen to your character:[/b]

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

Name: Martina Sanchez

Position in House: Housemate

Sexual details: Marti is by no means a virgin, but she isn't exactly worldly wise.  She has yet to discover what her tastes really are, at the moment she isnt really interested in sex.  Deep down she wants to be dominated and controlled.
Appearance: 5'8, long dark hair, brown eyes.  Curvy, enjoys wearing clothes that show off her figure.
Personality: Warm, friendly, protective of her friends, intelligent, wise.  Shes a woman people turn to in times of need and she never turns away someone who needs her.  Good listener, although she tends to put others before her own needs.
Basic bio: Born in Columbia she moved to the US when her parents asked for protection after turning over a drug cartel leader.  They were given a new identity and began a new life in the States.

She attended college, gained a Masters in Business & Finance.  She is now working for a local Public Defenders office as a Personal Assistant to one of the Senior Attorneys.

Not ready to buy ehr own place she is looking for somewhere cheap near work.

What would you like to have happen to your character: Needs to have her eyes opened to what life can be like.  She is quite naive, and in some ways innocent.  I would like to see that innocence stripped away from her, leaving her open to experience the real world.  At least some pyscho's idea of the real world.

Rahzilla

definitely interested

Name:Emma Walters

Position in House: housemate

Sexual details: Emma isn't a virgin. She's been with one guy in her life. When she first started college a few years ago, she had a relationship with this one guy who everyone knew to be a prick while she was blind to his personality. The sex was very so-so. In terms of experience, she knows various things, what's supposed to happen, what some people like to do, and what can happen should you use no forms of protection. Other than what you learn in school from sex-ed, she doesn't know much else.
Appearance: 5'4", long auburn coloured hair, deep blue eyes, wears modest clothing
Personality: Would be what some people consider to be 'spunky', she's into arts and crafts and making things by hand. She enjoys taking things apart and seeing what she can make from them. She's a real go-getter at times, and then at other times she's rather shy. Emma is very much an open book.
Basic bio: Born in the states, she had a very simple life as a child. She had some friends but doesn't keep in touch with anyone from highschool anymore.
She's currently a college student studying general arts and majoring in oil painting. Seeing as she is borrowing money from the government to pay for school, she needs a cheap place to live and do her art without too much hassle.

What would you like to have happen to your character: Would like to find someone that will show her what she's been missing. Wouldn't mind some light BDSM (no breath control or gags) if the guy is into it. She isn't completely naïve to the world of sex, but it would be nice to have someone expand her knowledge and experience of what is supposed to happen other than, 'he enters'.
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)

JamesSureWould

I'm interested. (i'll try and get a character up once I'm out of classes)

Rahzilla

Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sethala

Hm... I have to say, I like the idea, but I pretty much play only female characters.  If you can open up to let me do that, I'll join, but playing this as a male character doesn't sound interesting.

Also, your link to the OOC thread in the OP points to the board, not the thread itself.

Eliza

I'll put some interest in this game.

Google

Very interested, will have a character in as soon as work is done, just give me 6 hours
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Caela

This looks interesting Kaz, will work something up for you. :D

Eliza

Name: Danielle Rae

Sexual details: Had been in sexual relationship with her ex-boyfriend up until two years after graduating from high school, but had to break it up due to her moving away to attend college. Sex had been incredible, but never delved into kinks and taboos, which she had been curious about when reading Fifty Shades of Grey. In the four years since breaking up with her ex, her sexual appetite has only been sated by her own hands, but her reluctance to reach out in her area prevents her from shedding light on the darker side of sex.
Appearance: 5' 6", slim, athletic figure, long wavy brown hair. Wears comfortable clothes when at home. Brown eyes.
Personality: Being a psychiatric technician, Danielle is used to crazy in her daily life and she seems to think she is immune to the craziness around her. She is used to being in control and aware of the situation when dealing with housemates and clients alike. She is friendly unless provoked, where she will stand her ground rather than slip away like a coward.
Basic bio: Danielle came from a stable household that had grown dysfunctional due to her rebelliousness in having a relationship with a high school grad when she was enrolled as a freshman. Her idyllic family environment turned into a chaotic storm, where she learned to handle the craziness around her. She moved to the city, thinking she could handle the busyness, but also to get away from the wreckage she caused, but can't seem to get away completely due to the worrisome calls from her mother.

Currently works as Psychiatric Technician and trains herself physically and mentally for her job.

What would you like to have happen to your character: To be shown that there are moments that can get beyond her control, moments that are difficult to anticipate and be aware of. Needs to be put her place for once.

Caela

Name: Sybill Jamerson

Sexual details: Sybill lost her virginity when she was 16 to a boy she was dating at the time. When he broke up with and started spreading all sorts of rumors about things they's supposedly done, she earned a reputation for being "fast" despite the fact that he was the only boy she'd ever slept with. Deciding she might as well be judged for things she'd actually done, she became something of a party girl, though she avoided boys from her own school as if they had the plague!

Her experience with "normal" sex and most of it's variations is fairly extensive but she's avoided the kinkier side of things, mostly because she just doesn't have enough trust for anyone to do something that might require her to call no joy and run the risk of them not listening.

Appearance: At only 5'3, Sybill is a petite woman but she dresses to make the most of her curvaceous figure and her force of will alone often makes her seem taller...when the 3-4 inch heels that she favors don't serve the purpose enough!

Personality: Sybill appears to be something of a wild child on the outside, underneath the, somewhat, flighty exterior, however, is an intelligent mind, determined personality, and a kind heart. When she sets her mind to something, she does whatever is necessary to achieve her goal. She makes a loyal friend, and a bitter enemy, though it takes more than most people are willing to dish out to truly make her an enemy. If she dislikes someone, she simply ignores them entirely, for her it's as if they don't exist at all.

Basic bio: Growing up in a fairly conservative town, Sybill started out as a "good girl" but when her reputation was shattered at 16, with all the attendant problems and bullying that came with rumors flying around you, she decided she'd rather be judge for what she actually did than for what people only guessed at. She ended up laughing in the face of most of the small towns conventions and while everyone told her parents she was on a fast road downhill, she still managed to maintain a 4.0 grade average and volunteered at the small local hospital.

Despite watching their daughter do precisely what she wanted, they were actually rather proud of how she stood up for herself when needed and of her accomplishments. Accomplishments that included a full ride scholarship to a nearby University. Even with her studies, Sybill works full time and when she heard about the beautiful house with cheap rent, she jumped at the chance to try and get in. With low enough rent she'd be able to reduce her hours and spend more time working on her classes, it seemed like a win/win situation to her!

What would you like to have happen to your character: I'd like Sybill learn to trust people a bit more; she needs to come to the realization that not everyone, everywhere, is like the small-minded people in her hometown. I'd also like her to experiment with the kinkier side of sex. I see her being more of a bottom than truly submissive and would like to play with that aspect of her a bit.

Skylarke

Name:Amelia 'Amy' Walker

Position in House:Housemate

Sexual details:She had a boyfriend that only partook in the missionary.  He believed anything else was 'dirty' and would offer chaste kisses only and his idea of foreplay was just to squeeze her boobs then a quick rub of his hand along her sex, before rolling on her and putting it in her, getting himself off under a minute then rolling back over and going to sleep.  He was her first and only.  He broke up with her when her parents died two years ago and she discussed marriage, not wanting to be on her own. 
Appearance:5'2"athletic, long black hair with a slight wave, blue eyes. Tends to wear loose modest summer dresses. Or a tight top and an ankle length loose skirt and comfortable shoes.
Personality:She is quiet, shy to some extent, but friendly.
Basic bio:She had lived a pampered, somewhat spoiled life.  She wanted to be a model, but being short she was mostly turned away, so she turned to her second love which is photography.  She is tired of living alone and being lonely, but is afraid of getting close to another individual. 

What would you like to have happen to your character: To be shown her more wild side that she does not even know exists within her.  To find the pleasure in sex, pain and various other kinks and fetishes.
'Listen my child', you say to me
'I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call and I'll set you free'

Google

Name:Dominic Strauss
Position in House: House Mate
Sexual details: Lost his virginity at the age of 17 right after he enlisted into the Air Force with his young girlfriend. The relationship was one that opened his eyes and was full of fumbling exploration, not lasting much past his eighteenth birthday, when she broke up with him not long before he went into basic training.

This however proved only to offer him more chances to enjoy himself while he was enlisted, a combination of his charisma and the patriotic spirit of young women he met offering ample opportunities to enjoy himself and providing plenty of experience. However because of the darker nature of his desires and the military's issues with sexual assault he often found it difficult to have a proper outlet for what he craved at his core, he wanted to dominate, to have someone submitting to him... he wanted control.
Appearance: Standing just a hair over six foot two Dominic keeps himself in shape through a daily regime of running, pushups, sit ups, and other exercises aimed at keeping himself as fit as possible. Since he has left the Air Force he had embraced the chance to allow his hair to grow out, having to keep his appearance professional because of the requirements of his current employment but the increased freedom is something he enjoys.
One thing that stands out on him is a patch of scaring along his left shoulder and upper arm, caught at the edge of an explosion several years before it has healed well but is noticable.
Personality: Most people tend to get the impression from Dominic that he is rather intense and they are not entirely wrong about that. He is always very punctual and expects the same from others, he is very focused and goal driven, when he finds something he wants he tends to go for it right away and ignore anything that stands in his way. Often he can be quite aggressive and competitive, trying to find any chance he can to show his superiority, though never in a way that is meant to be off putting, he will go out of his way to help anyone “improve” themselves if they ask.
Basic bio: Born into a lower middle class family Dominic grew up with only two real choices, he could either go into the military or he could stay in the town that he had been born in, work in one of the slowly dying factories, and end up an empty shell of a drunk like his father had been. Dominic chose the military, working hard in school and as soon as he was able to he enlisted, shipping out for basic training not long after his eighteenth birthday.

When he joined America was already at war and things did not change in the least while he was in, if anything only growing more intense. Dominic however thrived, he worked Law Enforcement in the Air Force, deployed several times, and made rank the first time on every test. However after nine years in there was a small incident, accusations of misconduct with an officer whom he worked with, an unprofessional sexual relationship that had several less then savory aspects to it. While there was never enough gathered to throw Dominic out it was made clear to him that his career was done and he would never progress in rank... and so he separated.

Fortunately he made a few friends while in and has managed to gain new employment with a private security firm, working as a corporate body guard to any who hire the company that employs him, the pay is competitive and people try to kill him quite a bit less, both up sides.
What would you like to have happen to your character: Given that he has often had to put aside his less mainstream sexual desires Dominic is now free to explore a bit and is looking forward to taking advantage of the new acceptance that BDSM seems to be getting in this modern age.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Joanne87

"Wenn du dich mit dem Teufel einlässt verändert sich nicht der Teufel, der Teufel verändert dich."

King Serperior

I am interested if this is still available?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.