Assassins Creed-female for Dom male

Started by LittleKitten, April 26, 2013, 04:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

They've been at it for years. The two animus users have traveled through generations in their struggles. She, a pretty Assassin and him,a dashing Templar. They seem drawn to each other, always ending up at the same time. The attraction is strong but resisted. After all, their enemies. Though, every fight-every struggle seems to make the attraction grow. It's looming on obsession for him. She'll never admit how much she wants him. He tried to seduce her once, draw her to his side and to the Templars. She killed him for that.

He vows revenge at that and responds by ordering his men to find her. He knows she is only a little younger then him, based on references she's made. All that's left is to find her. Then, he'll take her. He will bend her to his will and make her serve him. His obsession is tainted now with anger. How dare she assassinate him! Perversely, it only makes him want her more.

Once he sees her, the real her-he realizes, he must keep her. His orders are to kill her. But-he can't. She's dangerous, she's close to find a piece of Eden and if she does...she'll destroy it! But he can't kill her. No, he wants her. He wants her under him. He can't help but wonder if finally taking her will make him want her more or less.

He orders his men not to kill her and manages to take her alive. She's his now. He can do anything to her now. She'll give up the location of the Crystal skull and then...He can't help but smile, and then her conversion will begin.

I want this rp to go through the ages. Perhaps a first meeting where the attraction blooms, then a second where they fight but break off before one can be killed and finally, him tempting her to switch sides. After that, I'd like to switch to the modern(or near modern) day and what happens when he gets her.
Will he be gentle and slowly seduce her? Will he pin her down and beat the fight from her?

My only hard limits are:

Bathroom play-piss, shit, vomit-ect
Kids
Extreme mutilation
Death

My turn ons are:

Breath play
Bondage
Rape
Forced Pregnancy

LittleKitten