Alaskan Wilderness (seeking M)

Started by assionpay, September 20, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

So this is a random thought I've had for some time (primarily because I've been watching a lot of Life Below Zero haha). But first, a bit about me:

I have been roleplaying for like 15 years or so. I am a multi para poster and I value something similar in my partner (I won't post less than 3 paragraphs). I try to post at least once every other day, but since I have a little one at home, sometimes that ends up being like three or four days. I have a pretty good track record though and often post once a day. I enjoy similar posting frequency in my partners, but anything that is less than once a week works for me :). I have a lot of kinks. There's really not a lot I won't include in my story if the setting is right.

So for this tale, I have been thinking about a story set in the Alaskan wilderness. MC moves out into the wilds after whatever kind of bad luck or hardship in the city. She knows how to shoot or hunt ok, but overall is just not suited for living in such a harsh climate. The learning curve is steep, and she's struggling a bit. Then she comes across YC. He is rugged and handsome, could be older if we want ageplay. But he has been living there for awhile and has the rhythm of life there down. Romance and sexual tension ensues. I mean, if he's been living on his own in seclusion for quite awhile, what would he think of a beautiful woman needing help in his neck of the woods?

Some ideas here: He could have a bunch of sled dogs that he cares for or races, possible beastiality element if you like, or it could be sort of how they meet or run into each other. He could save her from some bear or wolf that she is ill equipped to take down. She could kill a moose that he had his eye on, but she didn't know that anyone else was out there, and they get to know each other from there. Um, options for bondage or rough sex, probably sex outdoors, romance obviously.

Here's a picture of my character https://elliquiy.com/wiki/File:Mountain_woman.jpg (I tried making this an image here but it gets so small I think it looses some of it's beauty).

PM me if interested :) And also with your thoughts or ideas. Happy writing and thanks for stopping by :D
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0