A vampire's love is forever (F for Dom M vampire, writer gender irrelevant)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 17, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

'I should have seen it... the stark changes that had been happening in the behavior and personality of my best friend over the last two weeks... I should have realized something was very wrong...'

“Oh Lily, I've always loved you, so much more than just a friend” He purred softly against my ear, a strange sensual quality to his voice that was so unlike him “Don't be scared, Lily... we're going to be together... forever...”
His cool velvet soft lips caressed down the column of her throat then until he reached the base of her neck... and then suddenly, a sharp blinding pain as fangs pierced her flesh...

She felt him moan as he drank of her blood and she could almost swear she heard within her head before darkness overtook her consciousness 'You are mine... forever...'

Okay, the idea is that my character Lily has a male best friend (your character), they do everything together, always have, thick as thieves ever since grade school.

Things change though when this new guy shows up in their quiet hometown and (Your character) begins hanging out with him, Lily begins to see strange changes in him... but never contemplates just exactly what was really going on...

I deliberately didn't go too far into plot and what not, to give you and I freedom to tweak, add or do whatever to this to make it something we both be absolutely jazzed to be doing :)

I'm sure the scene above won't go exactly like that, I never expected it to, but I thought it gave a good idea of something I wanted to see happen.

Characters should be eighteen or older, possibly just graduated high school or some such thing.