The Secret Rendezvous (DD/lg based RP / looking for male or female!)

Started by Phobetor, August 02, 2014, 07:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobetor

**Disclaimer I : While I see this being a short-term story because it revolves around a specific fetish/lifestyle, I am all about possibly expanding it.**
**Disclaimer II : This is not a smut-session. It will be heavy in sex but there is a story outlined.**
**Disclaimer III : I am willing to write the Male or Female, though I expect to write the Male since it's almost impossible to find someone who can actually make me go "Hm...I'll be the female!"**
**Disclaimer IIII : Please do not post in this thread, send me a PM. Collaboration is key, please!!**

The Secret Rendezvous

He had no idea that the favor his friend would ask him would lead him down this path. He hadn't expected it so when his friend had made the innocent request that he look after his 'college-bound' daughter, he had instantly agreed. How hard could it be to invite her to dinner, ask her how she was doing, keep tabs on her? Except he had never met his friend's daughter...and she was something else. There was something he kept from everyone, something that it seemed...she instantly knew. Maybe he imagined it or maybe she just seemed like the perfect accomplice but regardless their fate was sealed in one night. An affair began, innocent enough except he was 20 years older than her and she was...everything he had deeply desired. He was a bachelor, had always been and had never had any desire to wed...but never had he wanted someone so much younger than him. Someone who aroused such dark desires from within him that he was powerless to resist her.

And  yet no one could know. He was well known in society, not a star and not famous but...respected.

The relationship he shared with her would ruin him. And yet he couldn't stop himself.

He set her up in an apartment, took care of her...for her silence. For what she could offer him that no one else had been able to.

Is he going to  be able to keep it a secret from everyone? Was it a fling, an enjoyment for a few months...or was there more?

And just how much darker would their desires run?

This is, of course, a DD/lg BDSM based story idea. Perhaps she was innocent and he led her down that path or vice-versa. Or maybe they had both fantasized and they simply found something alike in one another. I would love some collaboration! Some ideas tossed back and forth! Please look at my O/O's and know that even though I have some dark ideas, I do want this to be a caring relationship because DD/lg is about caring for the other person. Also, please remember that even though I am thankful for your interest, I do have the right to say no if I don't find us compatible.

Thank you!
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.