Its A Crazy Thing Called Love (Azrael Annavianna)

Started by AAA111, August 26, 2010, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She nods. "Sounds good to me babe. Thanks for taking care of me though not in the best way but still.

She looks at him wondering how the sleeping arrangements will go tonight. She still lives with her parents but her parents adore josh. They are happy that she has found a great guy that treats her right. "I'm just not sure how we will sleep tonight since mom and dad are both in town. Normally they are out of town but there home>" She shrugs.

"I can't wait to go away on vacation with you. Mike is excited to talk to you and hang out or whatever. I'm so glad you get along with my family. They adore you and THAT means the world to me."

As the song comes on she smiles as she looks up at him. "Did you request this you sneaky sneaky boy of mine?" She asks giggling as he starts to sing. He always looked cute when he sang.

Azrael Annavianna

After the song he kisses her and looks into her eyes.  "Maybe I did and maybe I didn't, the point is it came on and it tells you how much I care babe," he smiled through their break in the kiss.  He wants to tell her that she means the world to him, but words can't express his feelings.  He wants to show her the world, but emotions are stronger than actions.  He settles for an, "I love you."  Even though the 'I love you,' can't explain his heart; it's the closest thing. 

He looks into her eyes, "Yeah I know I won't stay tonight," disappointed he continues, "however, I will stay a little while with their permission.  Just to make you feel better babe." 

"Don't worry about your family, by the way," he reassures, "I will behave myself with them.  I want to show them why you like me, ok?"  He wanted to make her feel better.  "I am looking forward to chatting with Mike again too.  I am just glad he isn't one those big brothers who likes to beat up his little sister's boyfriends." 

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

After he kisses her she smiles. "You know you are really quite the sneaky boy. Good thing that I love you so much or else it would get REALLYYY annoying" She said laughing as she held his hand. She looks at him as he told her that he loved her. She always loved when he said that because it was so real and it was cute coming from him. "I love you too."

She smiles in delight. "Well they may let you stay the night just not in my room. They have Mike's room still open so they may just have you sleep in there. You always know how to make me feel better."

"Your the one guy that I haven't had to worry about with regard to my family. I know they like you and that means the world to me. I'd tell you why I like you but there are WAYYYY too many reasons to list. " She smiles as she hugs him. "Gracie has been asking about you all week. It's been Uncle Josh this and Uncle Josh that." Gracie is her 2 year old little sister. She calls him Uncle Josh but she doesn't know how he feels about it. Gracie adores Josh. "At first he wanted to just because he thought you were a player. He knew your background but once he got to know you and saw how you treated me he was cool with us." She smiles.

Azrael Annavianna

"Sorry hun, but your just going to have to get annoyed because I'm going to sneak and surprise you," he grinned at her, "you can't know everything you know."  He wanted to be able to surprise her and see her blush.  He loved her smile and her hair and the list goes on and on.  He sat there thinking about her and him; it just made him happy. 

"I hope your brother doesn't mind me taking his old room," he gave her a grin.  He adored little Gracie probably as much as she adored him.  "I can't wait to give Gracie a hug," he continued.  Josh decides to let Kristin know how he feels about being called 'Uncle Josh.'  "Uncle Josh can't wait to give niece Gracie a peck on the cheek and a hug around the neck," it came out genuine because he was really starting to feel like he was apart of Kristin's family.  Having no family on his side to speak of, he needed the family atmosphere that they provided.

His family had abandoned him at a young age and he had grown up in the Social Security System under the rule of the state.  Orphanages and the such were his homes until he reached 16 and emancipated himself.  Getting a part time job and finishing school he was able to meet the love of his life Kristin a few years later.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She grinned at him then gave him a sad face. "Yes I can know everything. Tell me tell me" She says enthusiastically as she held his hand. "Pretty please with sugar on top>"

"No no he doesn't mind at all. He is so chill with you that it is pretty freaking awesome to me." She smiled loving the fact that he got along so well with her family. "Well Gracie told me that other day that her and her Uncle Josh are going to spend all day Friday together and not mommy or daddy or even krissy can come along. She is pretty insistent about it. I told her some of the day but she pouted and told me that NO me and Uncle josh spend whole day together." She smiled loving the fact that he got along so well with her family. It meant the world to her.

She grabbed a piece of paper as she began to write down how much she loved him. The list was numbered:
1. Your dimples 2. Your body 3. Your eyes 4. The way you make me laugh 5. Your kisses 6. Your hugs 7. The way you make me smile when I'm so down 8. Your text messages that are so easy going but mean the world to me 9. Your nightly calls 10. your cuddles 11. your laugh 12.your hair that i can run my hands through 13. most importantly those abs :-)

She hands him the paper. "This is what I love about you"

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her and laughs about little Gracie.  "Well she and Uncle Josh are just going to have to make up the time that we won't have by playing even harder," he chuckles to himself.  He smiles allowing his dimples to come out thinking how fun it was to spend time with Gracie and when Kristin joined it was even better.

He looked at the list and smiled.  He puts it in his pocket and kisses her deeply.  Doing it in the way she loves, he cups his hands one on each of her cheeks and allows his soft lips to caress hers.  He makes sure he does it right.  He lets it linger a little and releases at the moment of ecstasy. He thought about his little secret and decided to tell her. 

He knew that she would love this little thought and he also knew she wasn't the kind prone to liking surprises.  He looks at her and smiles kissing her on her forehead.  He leans over to whisper the secret he has in his little mind to delight her.  "I know that I always forget our anniversary, but this year I haven't.  I will have something nice for you this year."

AAA111

She smiles. "You and Gracie can spend the day together on Friday but Mom and Dad need me to go into the restaraunt on Friday so they um kind of well um needed a babysitter. I told them I knew a REALLY cute babysitter that could perhaps agree to it." She smiles up at him. Their family owns a restaraunt.

As he kisses her she smiles. "Mmm you taste even yummier than usual. Ya know I'm so lucky that my amazing boyfriend is such an amazing kisser. MM yum yum"

She shrugs not really believing him. "Yeah yeah sure whatever. You say that every year and still nothing big happens. It is not a big deal. It is life. I love you so that matters."

Azrael Annavianna

Hurt by her words, he continues to smile and pretend they didn't go through his 'Superman' armor.  He looks at her and says, "You'll see babe."  He smiles at her comment of him being 'yummy.'  She always tasted good, like cherries or peaches.  He told himself that it was her lip gloss or lip stick, whatever she put on.  Lately however, he had begun to convince himself that it was just her.  The taste was simply a concoction created by her own body, all natural.  He grinned and said, "Gracie better be ready for a fun time.  I have no problem being a really cute babysitter for her."  He laughed at the fun times that they were going to share.

AAA111

She smiles. "I hoping that you can prove me wrong..What are you planning for us baby?" She smiles trying to get the secrets out of him. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just does not work. Time will tell.

"What are you and Gracie gonna do? She is going to be sooo excited when she finds out that Uncle Josh is spending ALL DAY with her. She will be bouncing off the walls. She really loves you. She was funny the other day. She said to me Krissy when is Uncle Josh going to come over and play. He can move in with us and be part of the family. I love Uncle Josh. He is the bestest uncle in the whole wide world." She doesn't understand that technically Josh isn't her uncle. But Kristin thinks it is so cute.

Azrael Annavianna

"Well if your not going to believe me then I guess I am not going to do anything until your surprised, huh?" he gave her his half smile puppy dog look and kissed her on the nose.  He grinned to himself about how he can always get one up on her when she wants to get bad.  Then he flips the conversation away from surprises and says, "About Gracie, I usually let her come up with the things she wants to do.  Dolls, dress up, or just slinging her around on my shoulders.  She just likes to hang out with me," he grins at her, "sometimes we sit down with some pop corn and watch a movie she likes."  He enjoyed spending time with Gracie, because with her he felt more apart of Kristin's family then with anyone else; with the exception of Kristin of course.

AAA111

"No no you can surprise me. I love surprises baby. Well good ones so make it good." She says as she pokes him in the head and giggles.

They had begun to head home to her house. He was driving and she was smiling over at him. "So when you went to the bathroom back at the restaraunt I texted mom and asked her if you could stay over. She said of course and that she is going to be making up the room nice for you. Then I texted her later and she said that she told Gracie that you were coming over and she has been screaming UNCLE JOSH for the past 3 1/2 hours. Non-stop." She smiles loving that he can do that.

She held tightly onto his hand.

Azrael Annavianna

(I am sorry it took so long I didn't see that you had replied and I was having computer problems)

He smiled at her glad that she was happy and said, "Yeah well I can't wait to see her as well.  Gracie is special and the first thing I am going to do is give her the biggest hug."  He continued to make the turns to her house.  He had memorized the route and could drive it blind folded.  He was so nervous when he first met her, but he calmed down enough to get his emotions under control to get through their first date.  He laughed remembering that, it seemed so far away only 3 years later.

AAA111

(No need to apologize..It is fine. Your back so that is all that matters.)

She smiles as she looks up at him. "It really means a lot to me that your are so good to her. It means the whole world to me that you care so much about her and that she loves you so much. It gives me that extra boost of confidence in us." She smiled as he drove and they got closer and closer to her house. Her parents hadn't seen him in a few weeks so it was exciting.

She looked over at him as he laughed. "What are you laughing at mister?"

Azrael Annavianna

(I want you to know that I am truly enjoying this and if you need me to change anything style wise I can, ok?)

"Just thinking about us," he smiled at her, "moreover me and the way I felt about you in the beginning."  He laughed a little more and pulled into the driveway.  He put the car into park and turned looking into her eyes.  He smiled and kissed her softly, trying not to smile at her while doing it.  He couldn't stop thinking about her and him, how they might make it.  A life, a long life together and maybe husband and wife.  Who knows?

AAA111

(Nope it is going perfectly..I love the surprises. I'm a hopeless romantic so I like to see that in roleplays too. So just perfect)

As she kissed him back she smiled. "Oh yeah and how did you feel mister. I knew when you walked up to my house that we would be perfect together. I just knew you and me were perfect. I was worried about you with my family with my dad and brothers but my dad thinks your the greatest and my brothers are so chill with you. It is something I've never had before. I love it and I love you"

She sits back as she thinks how perfect her life is. She can envision them getting married and having kids. Life is perfect.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles at her with a satisfied grin, "I was nervous... a little."  He allowed that much still trying to keep his cool.  "Now I'm not, though," he said turning the tide,"I am totally confident in you and I."  He leans over to kiss her sweetly again, just to drive home the ball.  He caress' her cheek with his hand as he kisses her and smiles enjoying the taste of her lips.

However, as they were kissing he didn't not notice the individual standing in front of the car.  This man held a dominant, but kind fatherly figure about himself and he stood there staring at the make out session between this man and his daughter.  He cleared his throat after a few moments.  "Good evening kids," he said with a wiry tone to his amused voice.

AAA111

"Oh Mr cool is nervous. I love that. It is hilarious" She says laughing. He put up this facade that he was Mr. Super Cool and nothing ever made him nervous. So it was cute to see that something actually did. She kisses him back as she giggles as she looks up at her Dad.

She jumps immediately out of the car as she runs up to her dad and hugs him almost knocking him over. "Hi Daddy. Thanks for letting Chris stay. It means a lot to us." She smiles. This is her second boyfriend and she seems so much more happy than ever before. Chris still doesn't know the details of how bad the last relationship got. She can't go there yet. She stands next to Chris as she holds his hand and leans her head on to his shoulder.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh opens the driver side door and steps out.  Always a little nervous he readjusts his shirt as Kristin comes over.  She lays her head on his shoulder as her father scans him up and down trying to decipher his movements like code.  What do you want to do to my daughter, seems to just pour out of his eyes.  He has been relatively accepting to Kristin and his relationship, but there has always been that quiet watch over his actions toward Kristin.  Some fathers never truly get used to their daughters dating or marrying I guess, he thinks.

Jack, Kristin's father, just looks at Josh for a moment making sure he is aware that he had better behave.  Then he extends his hand for good manners and shakes Josh's hand.  He remembered that Josh isn't that last guy Kristin dated and he might provide the extra happiness in Kristin's life.  He points to the house and says, "Come on in, your mother is waiting to hug you Kristin."  Moving slowly Jack starts into the house.

AAA111

Kristin looks over at her very cute boyfriend as her dad talks to him. She giggles a little bit thinking how cute he looks and how nervous he is. It makes her feel happy because it really means that he cares A LOT ABOUT HER. And that right there means the world to her.

Kristin walks ahead into the house excited to see her mom and catch up with her Mom. Josh and her Dad stay behind to kind of talk a little bit. That was her Dad's plan anyways until little Gracie looks out the door and sees him. She is a good listener and knows she isn't allowed out of the house unless Mommy or Daddy says it is okay. They told her to stay in. She sees him and starts screaming at the top of her lungs "UNCLE JOSH UNCLE JOSH UNCLE JOSH IS HEREEEEE..UNCLE JOSH" She repeats over and over again. Kristin and Mom try to pick her up and hold her but she screams. "No put down me want UNCLE JOSH..no touch mommy and krissy..MY UNCLE JOSH" She screams his name over and over.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles as Kristin's dad nods towards Gracie and Josh runs over.  "Heeeyy!" he yells and picks her up into a big hug, "I missed you sweety, how are you doing?"  He almost forgot everyone was there and just hugs Gracie like he hasn't seen her in a thousand years.  He looks at her happy face and realizes how wonderful kids will be if he and Kristin ever reach that point.  He just hugs her again and looks at Kristin smiling, mouthing 'I love you.'

AAA111

Gracie gives her Uncle Josh a huge bear hug. "UNCLE JOSH here..Uncle Josh play..But no daddy mommy or krissy. Uncle Josh and Gracie only. I good Uncle Josh. How is favlite (favorite) uncle?" She has the widest grin on her face. She is so happy that they are going to spend some time together. She doesn't realize anyone else is home. Kristin smiles wide as she mouths back "Love you more"

Azrael Annavianna

As Gracie leads him away to play he kisses Kristin on the way out of the room and says, "I...love you most."  He smiles at her as his excitement grows knowing that he is making Gracie's day and truly she is making his day so much better as well.  It is as if she is really his daughter and the uncle thing makes him feel good.

AAA111

She leads him to her room. "Uncle Josh play Barbie. Mommy Daddy Krissy order pizza. Me and Uncle Josh had chocolate ouce cream with chocolate sauce and chocolate sprinkles. Park tomorrow and roller coaster tomorrow and fair tomorrow and swimming tomorrow and cookies tomorrow" She keeps repeating random stuff over and over again. "I love my Uncle Josh" She smile as she gets out her barbies.

Azrael Annavianna

He gets down on his knees smiling at the young girl.  "Sounds like fun Gracie," he loves when she gets excited.  "Uncle Josh loves you too," he thinks of Kristin, "hopefully Krissy wants to keep him around a little while longer."  He wanted to feel that confirmation from someone that wasn't her so that he would know that is what she truly wanted.

Her father comes over to her and hugs Kristin.  "How are you doing sweet heart?" he asked in his loving father tone, "come get yourself something to drink and sit down."  He loves his daughter and just wants to see her happy.

AAA111

Gracie laughs. "No Uncle Josh you go no where. You stay with Krissy so you be Uncle Josh forever. Krissy says that Krissy and Uncle Josh are in love just like Mommy and Daddy. Someday Krissy and Uncle Josh will be Mommy and Daddy too. But your my Uncle Josh forever."She smiles as she hugs him. She loves him so much.

She grabbed a water bottle out of the kitchen as she sat down at the kitchen table. "I'm good Dad. Well okay I'm amazing. Dad I've never been in this place before. I'm on cloud nine everyday. I think he's the one. I love him Dad".