Magics New Cravings (M for F)

Started by MagicalPen, April 22, 2015, 07:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

More ideas can be found on my On/Offs page.

Inner Desires

Andrew was a shy, quiet boy. He spent a lot of time in his room and had recently gotten a webcam. Showing dick-picks had been the fad at school lately, so he went onto a site and posted his own, wondering if people would find him attractive. The response was overwhelming - he was apparently packing quite the package. But he was too shy around girls to take advantage of such a thing. So he went on a cam-sight and started talking to people on there, never showing his face but letting them watch him jerk off and vice versa. He especially liked the older, more confidant women - the MILFs and Cougars who knew just what to say to him.

Then he found a MILF, in his area, who was shy like him - not showing her face. She had a hot body and was new to this, like he was. They talked via email and watched each other pleasure themselves. Then she decided that she wanted to meet him and get a taste of his cock for real. But there were complications and she didn't want her identity to be found out. She knew of a 'glory hole' they could use so they agreed on the time. Little did Andrew know but his very first blowjob would be from his very own mother!

What I am Seeking: A confidant but slightly hesitant person to play the Mother. She would take the lead initially through the sexual contact - a true Cougar - and we can decide on where things progress after that first scene. Andrew will grow in confidence and start showing a more dominant side towards her.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

A long-time craving of mine, but I would love for some one to play Sara Underwood for me!

Now, as for the actual plot, it could be virtually anything. Celebrity/Fan, Incest, Teacher/Student, etc etc. I really just want some one to play as her!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games