Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for being a rebel!  (and a mean one at that!)  ;P

Izzy1337

Banned for condemning rebellion! :o
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned simply 'cause I like to watch you squirm! It's quite adorable. Hmm now should I pull the lever or not? Did I say that out loud? Ok then pull, it is.
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

Banned for thinking she's adorable, and still pulling the lever.

Sybl

Banned because it's storming and I have to say good night.

Linwood Badr

Banned for leaving. /sniffles/

Izzy1337

Banned for not stopping the storms so she could have stayed.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me miss you :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Banned for being so weak.  :o

Insanityenviesme

Banned for mistaking longing for weakness
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Banned for not knowing better. :P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for makin me look for my ropes
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for looking, you should already have them.:P

Insanityenviesme

hehe... Banned for well hidden excitement :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned, for misreading my intentions. :P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me misread :'(
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Banned because I have to go to class and can't stay to play.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not ditching class

Remember your vib-uh various things, Izzy :p
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Banned for almost saying vibrator.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for saying it for me :p
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Banned because it was a trick.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for tricking poor Insanity -pouts-
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Banned because I can-can.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for doing the can-can without me!
Moments of Sanity