Change of Username

Started by Nefoedd, May 21, 2021, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefoedd

Just signed up! Not even approved, so I don’t know whether it’s easier to ask now or to wait and see if I do get approved. But I’d like to change my username. Off the cuff I used a name my grandad used to call me, have since googled and am entirely uncomfortable using the name now !! I don’t really want to re-do my application, but maybe that’s easier? Not sure so thought I’d ask!

Thank yoooou!!

(Sorry if this makes me seem super flakey, I promise I’m not!!)
Passion is the source of our finest moments; the joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd truly know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow.
o&oa&a  
Status: will be erratic and unreliable until September, if that's a huge problem then please message me, I endeavour to reply to PMs quickly   :-*

Beguile's Mistress

Make a post in your application thread and the moderators will assist you.  They are understanding and helpful and will do all they can to make you comfortable.  :-)

Nefoedd

Thank you so much, I have done! Have the best day and thanks again for such a quick reply!
Passion is the source of our finest moments; the joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd truly know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow.
o&oa&a  
Status: will be erratic and unreliable until September, if that's a huge problem then please message me, I endeavour to reply to PMs quickly   :-*