Various ideas inside. mostly F/m pairings

Started by NiceTexasGuy, January 20, 2011, 09:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiceTexasGuy

Modern Sci Fi, F/m pairing

A giant force field has been activated around the Earth.  The people are told it's to protect us from asteroids.  The reality is, it's to keep out invaders.  Invaders who are very bad.

It keeps out large ships and large numbers, but a single agent manages to slip through.  She's female, humanoid, sexy, and the best at what she does.  Her mission, obviously, to turn off the force field so her friends can come in.   She has identified which military base houses the top secret facility that controls the Earth's defense forces.  Now it's just a matter of finding a way in.

I would prefer the male role, but can play either. 

(It would probably be best if you had some real knowledge of the military beyond the way it's portrayed in video games.)
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

NiceTexasGuy

The young prince is heir to the throne.  The evil witch comes to court pretending to be (or perhaps really is) a noblewoman.  Her plan: Marry the Prince, bump off the King, then when she is Queen, she begins to systematically assume more and more control over the kingdom.

I suppose this could become a bit of a humiliated husband scenario, too.

An alternative plan would be to marry the King, knowing the Prince has the hots for her, and play them against each other.  There could certainly be a role for a dominant male who is no friend to the royal family, but is perhaps a Baron who has only given nominal support for his king, and would make a perfect lover for the Queen.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
==============

NiceTexasGuy

This might be a cuckold story, it might not. The wife may or may not have sex with another man.. or another woman.  Unlike a lot of cuckold stories, this is not a situation in which the husband encourages the wife to flirt with other guys or take a lover. 

In this story, the wife, for whatever reason, discovers she enjoys putting her husband into situations in which he is humiliated in some way, usually by not being "man enough" for her.  People might get the idea the wife's motivation is revenge for the husband's neglect or infidelity, but that's sort of the opposite of what I'm looking for.  What makes it hot for me is that the husband didn't do anything to deserve this treatment. (Basically, the wife just discovers she likes the attention of others and likes being a bitch to hubby.) 

I'd like to see the wife's naughtiness build over time, and might eventually work up to something like letting her lover move in and sending hubby off to the guest room, but of course it's all dependent on how things go as we play.

I can play either role, with a preference for the humiliated husband.
===
==============

NiceTexasGuy

The main theme here is the triumph of evil over good, with my good guy character getting turned into a bad girl.  (Just a little disclaimer, I use the terms girls and boys for flavoring, not implying any age-inappropriate activities are going on here.  There doesn't have to be sexual intercourse involved, depending on ages of the characters) 

So, here are a couple of options:

- Modern realism:  Naughty evil stepmother doesn't want the son to inherit the family fortune.  As a male, he is meek, nerdy, gets picked on a lot by the jocks, while girls laugh at him.  She exploits his infatuation with her, and the fact that his life sucks, to turn him from loser boy to hot girl, with the mantra that "pretty girls get anything they want".  She also "trains" the new hot girl to use her sensuality to manipulate boys.  Character decides life is better as a hot girl than as a loser boy.

- Modern realism:  Nerdy boy happens to be son of the police chief. Hot girl he's sitting next to in class is involved in criminal activities.  Like the above scenario, he is meek, nerdy, gets picked on a lot by the jocks, while girls laugh at him.  She exploits his infatuation with her, and the fact that his life sucks, to turn him from loser boy to hot girl, with the mantra that "pretty girls get anything they want".  She also "trains" the new hot girl to use her sensuality to manipulate boys.  Character decides life is better as a hot girl then as a loser boy.  "Girls" become partners in crime, using their sensuality to get away with being bad.

- Modern fantasy  Young male witch hunter bites off more than he can chew when he goes after the Queen Witch.  She captures him, seduces him, then turns him into a beautiful young woman.  Naturally, she has to train her new pet how to be a hot girl who uses her sensuality to take advantage of males.  Not being an actual witch, and being familiar with how hunters operate, the new girl can help her mistress/lover track down and eliminate other hunters. 

(The alternate plan is the evil wizard is male, who can appreciate how much more useful his pet would be as a beautiful young woman, with the potential for some really humiliating stuff for the straight male hunter.)
===
==============