News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Prostitution [M/M]

Started by Sho, April 11, 2010, 12:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

As the title says, I'd like to play a prostitute. I'd like the plot to be a bit darker - my character would have run away from home and would be out hooking on the streets. He'd bounce from friend to friend when looking for a place to stay, and would have effectively disappeared off of the map. I'd like this to take place in a futuristic world - maybe fifty years in the future or so - when technology has become advanced to the point that people can 'splice' their genes. My character would have allowed his genes to have been 'spliced' - or rather, split and then altered - by a doctor for some quick cash. He'd have been spliced partially into a cheetah in order to test out the newest beauty trend - adding animal DNA to your own in order to enhance your own characteristics. With a slim, lithe frame and exotic face, the doctor had picked him up and thought he'd be the perfect candidate. The genetic changes had gone well enough - he came out more lovely than ever, with enhanced speed, and a pleasant little noise akin to a mewl when he was pleased. He'd gotten his cash and gone on his way - and the changes made him all the more beautiful. Instead of becoming one of the spliced monstrosities wandering the cheapest, most deadly neighborhoods, he became a rare picture in the world around him. I'm thinking that your character would end up meeting mine either picking him up on the street (your character could be a pimp, drug dealer, customer, cop...anything you'd like, really) or at a strip club where mine was working.

Any takers?