Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Spoilers ahead!

Good god can she sing.

My Little Pony: FiM - Love Is In Bloom [1080p]

This one is less spoilery.

Wolfy

Kunoichi

The following somewhat spoilery image does a pretty good job explaining both what my favorite song from this episode was, and why:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

It's been confirmed from talking with Daniel Ingram that this was done deliberately, as a nice little in-joke for the musically-inclined. ;D

Also, Vinyl Scratch's eyes!

Dhi

When This Day Aria started up, it reminded me a lot of Dear Esther, which is not a bad thing at all. This was a beautiful finale, it's one I'm going to watch again and again.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Wolfy on April 22, 2012, 10:54:00 PMGood god can she sing.

My Little Pony: FiM - Love Is In Bloom [1080p]

This one is less spoilery.

She does have an amazing voice.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Rebecca-Shoichet/ is her singing voice actress.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Sabby

Kunoichi

Hmm.  I find myself hoping that that particular project gets all the voice actors it needs...

Anyway, here's a crossover image:

ReijiTabibito

Well, that comic is commensurate with about how powerful Celestia and Luna actually are...  :P

Seriously.  Have they ever managed to do anything by themselves?  I don't think they've won one fight between the two of them!

Kunoichi

Celestia beat Nightmare Moon, 1,000 years before the show started. :P

And in more recent times, she completely shut down Twilight's magic with a single gesture in Lesson Zero.  It's only against the major villains that she tends to fail.

Shjade

Quote from: Kunoichi on May 07, 2012, 08:15:20 PM
Celestia beat Nightmare Moon, 1,000 years before the show started. :P

Considering Nightmare Moon is the other captured pony princess the ice dude's carrying, that doesn't mean much. >.>
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Kunoichi

Yes, but the defeat happened before she lost all her awesome dark powers. :P

Anyway, another image!

Wolfy

Wolfy

Sooo...just thought I'd let every-pony know that Netflix has all MLP: FiM episodes currently available.

All the way up to the Canterlot Wedding 2 parter.

Kunoichi

Sabby

I've only seen a handful of episodes so far, are they still mostly self contained, or are we at the point of "Previously, on My Little Pony..."?

Chris Brady

I haven't seen past episode...  17?  But they're mostly self contained.  With maybe a nod to things earlier if their relevant.  Which is rare.  (Like say, Spike's attraction to Rarity, I think her name is.)

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Oniya

Rarity is the fashion designer, if that's who you're thinking of.  *hides*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Chris Brady

Yeah, think so.  She's Spikes object of affection, despite being what?  A one year old?

Oniya

Little kids develop 'crushes' on favorite adults all the time.  I'm picturing a little boy giving his teacher, mother, or favorite babysitter a bouquet of half-wilted dandelions and clover that he picked at recess.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Sabby

Huh... that flash animation makes more sense now...

Chris Brady

Quote from: Oniya on May 16, 2012, 02:42:15 PM
Little kids develop 'crushes' on favorite adults all the time.  I'm picturing a little boy giving his teacher, mother, or favorite babysitter a bouquet of half-wilted dandelions and clover that he picked at recess.

Not judging or anything, Oni, just explaining to Sabby that there will be little common threads that 'attach' the characters together, but the BIG stories are more or less standalone.

Sabby

Oniya

Quote from: Chris Brady on May 16, 2012, 07:20:52 PM
Not judging or anything, Oni, just explaining to Sabby that there will be little common threads that 'attach' the characters together, but the BIG stories are more or less standalone.

Ah.  You seemed surprised regarding the fact that Spike was one year old.  Context-fail on my part.

Kunoichi

I'm pretty sure Spike's older than a year old, actually. ^^; I doubt he's older than ten, but I'm sure he's at least five.

Oniya

Dragon-years - you know, like dog years only different, since dragons live so much longer.  ;D