Dark Knight [Gordon needed]

Started by The Dark Raven, July 28, 2008, 04:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

This would be a small group [EX] game.  For the life of me, I cannot get this idea out of my head, so i need to see if anyone is interested.

Characters to be played:
Jim Gordon
Bruce Wayne/Batman - taken (James)
Rachel Dawes - Taken (Lily)
Harvey Dent - Taken (Nick)
The Joker - Taken (MusicNeverDies)
Harley Quinn - Taken (Charlie)

Pairings:
Rachel/Joker

Possible:
Rachel/Bruce
Rachel/Harvey

Plot:
Basically, the idea is that Rachel and Harvey were never detained as in Dark Knight, and were detained elseways.  Rachel's punishment was a one way descent into madness, in the Joker's own little playhouse.  This can be as dark or as comedic as one likes, but there will be a lot of psychological torture involved.

Looking for:
Bruce

Please PM me with interest and we can discuss. (Note: I am looking for a rough character sketch, plot ideas, and a relative guarantee of activity and RP ability.  I am looking for players that know the series of movies "Batman Begins" and "Dark Knight".  For Bruce, this emphasis is on "dark."  Heck, everything is pretty dark in this world that Ras Al Ghul unleashed from Arkham House...This ain't City of Heroes anymore....)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven