News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minkflavoredcheese

Guilty.

Ever been in a corner of a public place (i.e. bus, restaurant, theater), been aroused with your partner nearby, then put their hand between your legs just to show them?

precious

Guilty!

Ever done something(s) to rev up your partner on purpose JUST before you were supposed to be somewhere/do something in public?

tesseractive

Guilty. Such fun, too!

Ever done things in public (or semi-public) because you weren't able to wait until you got home from the airport after you and your partner had been apart?
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Mistress Maro

Guilty. Lol. Was caught by a secruity guard.

Ever played with someone as a parents house because you didn't want to wait until you left?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Saku

Not guilty.

Ever got bored during sex?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Nadir

Guilty. Damn vanillas...

Ever had a Freudian slip at the worst. ever. time.

Neferus Andolini

Not guilty. Though I have done it on purpose before, like when talking to a female friend while her father was present, just to mess with the both of them.

Ever blindfolded (or gotten blindfolded) and then pissed off for a few minutes(or had your partner just leave for a few)?

Greg MD

Guilty, I wandered around the hotel room on all fours while she went out in the hall to the soda machine.

Ever been hogtied or hogtied someone?

minkflavoredcheese

Not guilty.

Ever got a hotel room for a night of fun and frolic with your partner, then made so much noise the people in the next room banged on the wall/complained to the management?

Greg MD

Not guilty, we were rather quiet that weekend.

Ever made a stupid comment that didn't come out as intended in the heat of the moment, causing the other person to stop and leave the room?

Isabella Vaasco

Guilty!! But he started it.

Have you ever messed with a person while they were sleeping just because its funny to watch them bat at themselves?

Greg MD

Oh, SO guilty.

Ever messed with someone while they slept, in an attempt to wake them up for more, only to be completely ignored by the sleeper, and then given up?

Izu

Not guilty. No one dares to sleep around me  >:)

Have you ever faked an orgasm?

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

minkflavoredcheese

Not Guilty. As a guy, that would be quite difficult to replicate.

Has your partner ever faked an orgasm?

Saku

Not guilty.

Have you and your partner ever faked an orgasm together? xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Izu

Not guilty. Izu's quite easy xDD

Have you got a disturbing image during the intercourse as in... seeing your mother? xD

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Greg MD

Guilty. For a while I had a bad habit of blurting out random questions that came to me in the middle of thing. Reaaaally annoyed the girls

Let's change gears. Ever stuck gum underneath a desk or chair when you were done with it?

minkflavoredcheese

Guilty.

Ever accidentally sat on a piece of gum that someone's finished with?

BaronS

Not guilty...

Ever thrown garbage from the car while driving? 
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Greg MD

Not guilty. I was the passenger...

Ever tried to pick up on someone else's girl/guy?

minkflavoredcheese

Not guilty, but a few days sooner and I would have been.

Have you ever seen your partner be hit on, then see them disregard the other person to turn back to you?

BaronS

Not guilty...Ive seen it happen a few times with other couples though and its always hilarious to watch the reaction.

Ever had beer poured over your head during a big night out?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Fireeyes

Not guilty.  Poured it on someones head but not had it done to me.

Have you ever danced with someone then at the end of the dance found out they weren't the gender you originally thought?

BaronS

Not guilty...

Ever danced with someone only to have their significant other standing right behind you?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Greg MD

Not guilty.

Ever checked out someone for a long time, only to realize they weren't your intended gender?