Hell! (Extreme, BDSM, NH, tons of kinks, freeform, looking for more to join!)

Started by Panthean, July 11, 2010, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

Specific character roles we are looking for as of July 14th:

1) a female straight or bisexual slave, personality and extreme threshold open for discussion: Kaiser Maverick (reply #26)
2) a male gay slave to Ambrose: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
3) a male gay demon master to Asher: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
4) a male demon master to Nilgün: Black Orchid (reply #96)
5) a male or female (orientation to male) slave to Lord Nos Corventius: Nos Corventius (reply #95)
6) a female bisexual slave soul for Jaydis, and by extension Zara: daylily and elfguy (reply #1)(reply #16)
7) a bisexual male or bisexual female slave to Val'Farala and by extension Lord Sanopael Vaye: elfguy and Vostroya (reply #88)(reply #79)
8) some-one to play Yolth as a straight or bisexual character: Panthean (reply #19)
9) a (preferably) male straight demon master to demon Errata: ragarth (reply #32)

Vergil1989

Name: Karin Hyuga
Type: Damned Soul
Orientation: Bi (seems to be needed the most anyway lol.)
Appearance:
Bio: Karin, a Japanese born woman but raised in America.  She came overseas with her parents at the turn of the century, and stayed there until her death at 24.  She died overseas from a bad case of malaria which had originated from a simple mosquito bite.  Before this though, Karin had led a relatively quiet life, not bothering anyone openly...except for a couple of men she was blackmailing over the web.  Karin had caught them in the act of raping a girl and had recorded them during a party, and then had used them by threatening to send the tape in to the cops.  Homework, money, sexual favors, it didn't matter to her just so long as she got what she wanted.  Now her 'quiet life' is going to catch up to her in the afterlife after her mom decided to take her to see the world, starting in Kenya.  She never left alive...
Limits: (Will try a few things that would normally be considered an off, but talk to me first after checking my o/o thing.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Black Orchid

Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Panthean

We still have 4 players with no partner characters yet

What characters they need are:

1) a female straight or bisexual slave, personality and extreme threshold open for discussion: Kaiser Maverick (reply #26)
2) a male gay slave to Ambrose: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
3) a male gay demon master to Asher: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
4) a straight male demon master to Nilgün: Black Orchid (reply #96)
5) a male or female (orientation to male) slave to Lord Nos Corventius: Nos Corventius (reply #95)

Panthean

I have this posted in the OOC thread, I'm going to put it up here so that it's easier to tell what spots are opened, and what spots it would be easier to join in with.

Of course we don't have a problem with new people coming in and not filling the spots already in need, especially since it is entirely possible for some-one that has already joined to decide to fill the open spot you make with a new character.

Open Spots! talk to the user and pick them up!

RED=CLOSED
ORANGE=SPOT STILL OPENED, BUT PAIRED (indicates a character is opened to multiple partners)
GREEN=OPEN, NO PAIRINGS

(Kaiser Maverick)
Sayer
Master of: (open: female slave)

(iroleplayyaoi)
Ambrose
Master of: (open: male slave)

Asher Reese
In service to: (open: male demon)

(Nos Corventius)
Lord Nos Corventius
Master of: (open: any)

(Black Orchid)
Nilgün

(Panthean)
Adia
Mistress of: Tera Rein
In service to: (open: higher ranking female demon)

Ron'ku
Master of: Cassandra

Cerberus
Other pairings: Errata

Yolth
(If you want to play this character, let me know. Must use as a partner to one of my characters.)
Mistress Of: (Female Slave soul)

Jayden
(this character is open to major changes in personality)
In Service To: (Female Demon)

Samantha

(daylily)
Jaydis
In service to: Zara

Cassandra
In Service to: Ron'ku

(elfguy)
Zara
Mistress of: Jaydis

Val'Farala
Mistress of: Karin Hyuga
In service to: (open: any)

(ragarth)
Errata
In Service to: (open: Male Demon)
Other pairings: Cerberus

Jason
(this character is open to major changes in gender and personality)
In service to: (open: any(straight?))

(Vergil1989)
Zero
Master of: Alice Shepard

Karin Hyuga
In service to: Val'Farala

(abandoneddolly)
Alice Shepard
In service to: Zero

Tera Rein
In service to: Adia

Kaiser Maverick

Panthean

Panthean

We still have 2 players with no partner characters yet

What characters they need are:

2) a straight male demon master to Nilgün: Black Orchid (reply #96)

I have this posted in the OOC thread, I'm going to put it up here so that it's easier to tell what spots are opened, and what spots it would be easier to join in with.

Of course we don't have a problem with new people coming in and not filling the spots already in need, especially since it is entirely possible for some-one that has already joined to decide to fill the open spot you make with a new character.

RED=CLOSED
ORANGE=SPOT STILL OPENED, BUT PAIRED (indicates a character is opened to multiple partners)
GREEN=OPEN, NO PAIRINGS

(Kaiser Maverick)
Sayer

(Black Orchid)
Nilgün

(Panthean)
Adia

Ron'ku

Cerberus

Yolth
(If you want to play this character, let me know. Must use as a partner to one of my characters.)

Jayden

Samantha

(daylily)
Jaydis

Cassandra

(elfguy)
Zara

Val'Farala

(ragarth)
Errata

Jason

(iroleplayyaoi)
Ambrose
Master of: Will Neal

Asher Reese
In service to: Lord Nos Corventius

(Vergil1989)
Zero

Karin Hyuga

(abandoneddolly)
Alice Shepard

Tera Rein

(Nos Corventius)
Lord Nos Corventius
Master of: Asher Reese

(Host of Seraphim)
Will Neal
Master of: Ambrose

Host of Seraphim

Name: Will Neal
Type: Damned Soul
Orientation: Bi
Appearance: Tall, lanky, pale. Messy brown hair, heavy-lidded hazel eyes that always seem tired.
Bio: Will is a failure. A college dropout living with a scumbag roommate, Will has never found anything or anybody that truly makes him happy. He has no passion, no conviction. Can't get a job in this crappy economy. Probably depressed. Thought his life was spiraling out of control. In the back of his mind, Will didn't really want to die. Maybe he was just trying to cry for help? Whatever the case, he slit his wrists in the bath one day, just around the time his roommate usually got home from work. But the roommate decided to hit the bar after work instead, leaving Will to bleed out and die. Oh, poor Will, he even failed at making a suicide attempt. (Yes, I do have a rather dark sense of humor.  >:)) An atheist, Will is quite surprised to end up in Hell and will probably be in denial for a while because he never believed Hell really exists. Maybe in Hell he'll find something to devote himself to? Probably a bit of a masochist, but he doesn't know it yet.
Limits: Bathroom play, heavy mutilation, hmm... just check out "Moar O/Os" in my sig. That's the least wordy one. ^^' Feel free to PM me about anything.

I might create some creepy-crawly nonhuman female slaves/switches later, when I'm done catching up with my other RPs.  :-)
Tentatively trying to get back into RPing...

:: O/O :: A/A (updated 3/2 -- please read) ::

Junten

Name: Lilith
Type: Demon
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: She has some bright golden colored eyes. She has wolf ears and a wolf's tail, but also bat wings.She has fur all over her back from her hair down to her tail, just above her ass. She is always naked, she has never wore clothes of her life and it's not something she is ever planning to do. Her breasts are not big, they would probably be a c cup... or maybe a bit less. They are firm too. Her pussy and legs are well shaved. All of her fur and hair are of a black color.

Bio: Lilith was born in Japan and she was raised by an extremely poor family. They didn't have much money, so they raised Lilith without giving her clothes. Thankfully, the weather had never made it too hard on the girl. One day, her family realised they had no more money to even pay for food so they've had no choice, but to sell Lilith to some rich guy for a huge some of money. Lilith has always hated her family for doing that, but she finally accepted it after a few years. She had been too young to remember much of her family though. AS she has grown, she lived the life of a slave and was, sadly, killed by her master after trying to escape. Meaning that she's had a short life as a human. She has kept her submissive nature, but is not fully broken yet either. Although, living in hell has made her be more obedient than she was as a human. She is naturally a kind girl and will not hide that. She now knows that deep inside of her, she wishes to have a master that would appreciate her true value. If it was for her personality, they'd notice that after getting to know her, her shy nature would slowly disappear to make her really show her kindness and good nature.

Limits: Extreme Degradation has good chances to be off, scat is off too, for the rest... I can RP most stuff if it's brough in a way that I like it. Also, I just want to say that anything ass related can get to be an off for me.(I do RP things related to my character's asses, but please don't just go for that, 'cause I might eventually want to stop.)

((OK, so if you didn't understand from reading her Bio, she would be going to be a slave more than anything else. X3))

Panthean

excellent... I'm going to be changing some of the rules revolving around Satan soon, once I figure out exactly how I want him to work.

Vergil1989

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Panthean

NPC characters

Name: Beelzebub (NPC)
Type: Demon, Devil
Orientation: any
Appearance: Shapeshifter

Bio: Beelzebub is Satan's number one. In the event of Satan's absence, Beelzebub is in charge.
RP Role: Beelzebub can arrange arena competitions, just as Satan can, as long as there isn't a competition going on. Other roles TBD.

Limits: None

Name: Azrael (NPC)
Type: Demon, Devil (Fallen Angel)

Bio: Azrael is Hell's version of the angel of death, the Death Demon also known as Black Death and Red Death.
RP Role: Azrael is a conditional purpose rp character, that is, if some-one calls for him, whoever controls him may bring him out to do a certain type of creativity game. If you defeat him, he will alter himself into any form you desire, and do a one shot role play with you, however you wish. If you lose, you will have to do a rp with him, to his desires. The condition for whoever controls him is that he or she must be willing to perform any variety of kinks, and it is the same with his challenger. (This role is more an interest check, I may change it as needed)

Cerberus's role:
If you try to escape Hell in the forge thread, Cerberus (controlled by me) will stop you and more than likely rape you, and then possibly eat you. These are one shot rp's that I may decide not to participate in for more than a couple days at a time.
Role #2: as Satan's pet, I am willing to do one shot rp's with Satan (in female form) if you wish. This will be up to whoever controls Satan.

Name: Hades (NPC)
Appearance: Hades takes on the form of a very large black skeletal demon, consumed in HellFire and clothed in metal plating and a large black cloak.

Bio: Hades is the lord of the underworld. His job is essentially the judge and jury of all conflicts among demons and enslaved souls.
RP Role: To resolve (fake, rp'd) conflicts between characters. His judgement is final, and he will give a punishment for a guilty character to role play out. This can be anything so make sure whoever plays Hades knows your kinks. This character essentially gives you a random demeaning roleplaying task to do.

Name: The Beast (NPC)

Bio: 666, the Anti-Christ, The Beast, all names of the prophet of Satan.
RP Role: Undetermined, open to any suggestions.

If anyone has any ideas for more roles that make up sub-rp games, let me know.

thrill

Female Slave Soul

Name: Isabelle
Type: Enslaved Souls
Orientation: straight
Appearance: shoulder length black hair which is usually in a high pony tail, thin but curvy. dark brown eyes, a beautiful smile. milky white skin.

Bio: Isabelle was a wild child, always getting into trouble. She became even wilder when she became a teenager. She liked to tease men, get them wanting her and then taking whatever she could from them. She never would let them do anything to her though. Until she met one man, older enough to be her father. He wasn't going to put up with her being a tease. He took her, had his way with her and then killed her.

Limits: Scat (only thing I can think of at the moment, so please check out my o&o post)

Panthean

Updated!
Unpaired users at the top of the list.

RED=CLOSED
GREEN=OPEN, NO PAIRINGS

(Junten)
Lilith
Master of: (open: any)

(Panthean)
Adia

Ron'ku

Cerberus

Yolth

Jayden

Samantha

(daylily)
Jaydis

Cassandra

(elfguy)
Zara

Val'Farala

(Kaiser Maverick)
Sayer
Master of: Isabelle

(ragarth)
Errata

Jason

(iroleplayyaoi)
Ambrose
Master of: Will Neal

Asher Reese

(Vergil1989)
Zero

Karin Hyuga

(abandoneddolly)
Alice Shepard

Tera Rein

(Nos Corventius)
Lord Nos Corventius
Master of: Asher Reese, Nilgün

(Black Orchid)
Nilgün

(Host of Seraphim)
Will Neal
In service to: Ambrose

(thrill)
Isabelle
In service to: Sayer

Panthean

Quote from: thrill on July 16, 2010, 03:24:01 PM
Female Slave Soul

Name: Isabelle
Type: Enslaved Souls
Orientation: straight
Appearance: shoulder length black hair which is usually in a high pony tail, thin but curvy. dark brown eyes, a beautiful smile. milky white skin.

Bio: Isabelle was a wild child, always getting into trouble. She became even wilder when she became a teenager. She liked to tease men, get them wanting her and then taking whatever she could from them. She never would let them do anything to her though. Until she met one man, older enough to be her father. He wasn't going to put up with her being a tease. He took her, had his way with her and then killed her.

Limits: Scat (only thing I can think of at the moment, so please check out my o&o post)

Kaiser has offered to partner with your character, could you discuss this in the OOC thread with him please?

thrill

Junten

Sorry about the little delay on my Bio, I had an emergency and had to leave earlier, but now I'm back and finished writting it. X3

Also, if anyone thinks I forgot an important point, I'd love to know in order to add it.

Panthean

Quote from: Junten on July 16, 2010, 10:24:57 PM
Sorry about the little delay on my Bio, I had an emergency and had to leave earlier, but now I'm back and finished writting it. X3

Also, if anyone thinks I forgot an important point, I'd love to know in order to add it.

it's okay Junten, talk in the OOC page to look for partner characters. I'd be willing to fill in one of my slave characters if you want. As far as another master/dominant... I have enough of those pairings for now I think.

Vergil1989

I can try to make another demon for you Junten and go from there.  What are you looking for?

Junten

I'm pretty open to anything people would want to offer. I'll move to the OOC section to talk about it though. So, you should go there to read what I'd like.

Vergil1989

Name: Togugawa Onimasaka
Type: Pit Lord
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Human like appearance

This next pic I had a hard time finding a good one of Lord Nightmare from Inyouchuu.  If someone finds a better one, feel free to give me the thing lol.

Bio: Togugawa is a powerful demon, one that has been around since Feudal Japan was born.  He was based around their myths of demons and devils, appearing as a master swordsman from time to time, ravaging the land in fire and flames he controlled with but a thought to the effort.  Despite his nature on the surface when he came about, Togugawa is an honorable and gentle person, but also dominating and demanding when he feels the need.  He can change his shape from his samurai appearance, to a more horse like creature in a blink of an eye.

Limits; Scat, Incest, possibly watersports, not sure on that one.  The rest check my o/o sig link.

Panthean

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 16, 2010, 11:41:37 PM
Name: Togugawa Onimasaka
Type: Pit Lord
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Human like appearance

This next pic I had a hard time finding a good one of Lord Nightmare from Inyouchuu.  If someone finds a better one, feel free to give me the thing lol.

Bio: Togugawa is a powerful demon, one that has been around since Feudal Japan was born.  He was based around their myths of demons and devils, appearing as a master swordsman from time to time, ravaging the land in fire and flames he controlled with but a thought to the effort.  Despite his nature on the surface when he came about, Togugawa is an honorable and gentle person, but also dominating and demanding when he feels the need.  He can change his shape from his samurai appearance, to a more horse like creature in a blink of an eye.

Limits; Scat, Incest, possibly watersports, not sure on that one.  The rest check my o/o sig link.

lol saw the picture and was about to say... Pit Lords don't normally take the form of humans... but then I kept reading and saw the horse part in your bio... that looks funny

Junten