News:

Main Menu

@)$@!! Image Hosting

Started by MagicalPen, November 15, 2007, 04:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

So I use Geocities, but it has a 4.2MB an Hour Restriction, so when i post even a few (well, maybe a dozen images) i breach that limit and my site goes temporarily down. I'm active on a WWII Forum and have been posting screenshots from a WWII Game (Red Orchestra, if you dont have it, GET IT!) but am over the limit again and its really pissing me off since it stops showing all of my pics, including my avatar here because its hosted on GEOCITIES...so anyone know of a better, limit-free place to host the images?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sherona

I use www.photobucket.com myself,

also something called th photoshack I heard was good.

Elvi

Never had any problems with photobucket at all, in fact all three of us here use it.
The only problem I did have was that one picture I had done was taken down because someone complained that my fey had breasts....*shrugs*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

MagicalPen

Thanks for the tips. Just been posting images from HOI II DD and Red Orchestra - nothing with breasts  :P  ::)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games