BESM

Started by Bloody Rose, June 11, 2010, 02:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebu

Yeah, skill costs are all at the multigenre levels.  The Genre (3 point) skills for this RP are: Occult, Mechanical Devices, and Prime Worlds.
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

Bloody Rose

For now I wont be accepting anyone now. I think we are filled, if we get a open spot I will let you guys know

Paladin

Quote from: Saikotsu on June 14, 2010, 11:15:48 AM
I hear it's pretty rare.  I'll see if I can find the actual book somewhere. Perhaps I should consult with The Black Knight....

Umm man, actual books go gof 200$ or more online. good luck finding one. Its that rare.

Saikotsu

I see. well, I have a certain resource that could probably get it for me, though that might be a bit costly...
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Paladin

Quote from: Saikotsu on June 15, 2010, 12:15:22 AM
I see. well, I have a certain resource that could probably get it for me, though that might be a bit costly...

Let me put it this way, I have a source that got me limited mint edition copies of Home of the Brave, and Deep Space for Cyberpunk 2020. Both books are ULTRA RARE and I have to pay almost 150$ for both. When I asked about a spare even slightly used copy of BESM 3rd, he just laughed at me.

Saikotsu

wow, that rare huh?  Now I really want it.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Ironwolf85

nevermind then
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Paladin

Umm Ironwolf, Posting that here may get you in trouble with the Gods and Godesses man. You might want to remove it. Just warning you.