Confused about "Bumping" policy.

Started by Boire, February 20, 2024, 05:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boire

I have been online for almost a month.  I know "bumping" is frowned on.  I do not understand the explanation provided on this.  What do I need to do to update my post without totally changing it or am I stuck in a long line now?  I could do some minor adjustments if required etc.  Do I then delete old post and repost.

Thanks
O/O
Depends on the other persons wishes as I will always abide by theirs.  I try to write my story parts towards what they seek.

I enjoy creative originality in storytelling, and people with open minds, who enjoy it as well.  It should not be simple but require a bit of thought to be entertaining, otherwise, it's a waste of your time.

Oniya

If it has been a month since you posted, then you may bump.  If you have new plots that you want to add, you may do so once every seven days. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17