Battle of the Sexes #4 (Please observe rules in opening post)

Started by Cassandra LeMay, September 22, 2015, 02:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seress

Hob

Quote from: Seress on November 23, 2015, 01:00:47 PM
*pawpawpaw*

I keep wanting to get up and open the door every time I see this..

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Hob

Phantomhive

Say what? Back to 39 what is it with me and this number
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Cassandra LeMay

Quote from: Phantomhive on November 23, 2015, 11:09:33 PM
Say what? Back to 39 what is it with me and this number

Time to get away from that number then, if you grow tired of it.  ;D

ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Phantomhive

Not allowed its against the rules. no 2 posters no number NEXT lol

Phantomhive

its either 39 or as it stands now

FORTY

Cassandra LeMay

(Sonia Sotomayor)

Seress

Phantomhive

Hob

Phantomhive

Cassandra LeMay

(Sonia Sotomayor)

Hob

Cassandra LeMay

Also Happy Birthday to Seress. Have a good one and many many more.  :-)

(Sonia Sotomayor)

Ash

Happy Birthday person I don't know!
I hope your special day is fabulous!

Phantomhive

39 39 what is it with this number and line hehe