Nightmarish Idea...

Started by bluemoon, March 25, 2010, 09:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inflatetress

Quote from: Demik on April 16, 2010, 01:14:36 AM
She's cute Inflatetress... I do hope this one doesn't get eaten as the other bimbos I've seen you play have ;).

We'll see about that Demik!  Currently I'm looking for a place to have her start, anyone want some more company?

Selene

Well I'm in a basement with an unconscious Jecht. Some company would be nice :)

Nim

May and Cylana were walking down said steps of basement where you and Jecht are staying.

Selene

Lynnie

Jecht

I think I am going to join back in if the offer is still on the table. I'll read all that I miss but if there's anything else I should know, please tell. Sorry for waiting so long...just wanting to get away from E for a bit.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

bluemoon

well, right now your character is unconscious in a basement with three girls and a dog, the dog is licking your face, and your wounds have been sterilized and bandaged.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Demik

And what guy, short of a gay one, wouldn't want to be stuck in a basement with three lovely gals? ;)

Nim

Eh em.... I dont know who you forgot but it was probably the bi chick (meaning me) May is there, Chaz is there, Ella is there and so is Cylana you know me the bi chick!!!   LOL  So there are technically four chicks and a dog.  LOL

bluemoon

looking back, I don't even know who I forgot (probably my own character xD )
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Selene

Waking up to four girls, a dog and peaches...surely this must be some form of heaven?

I feel we should be playing harps on clouds instead of cowering in a dingy basement :P

Nim

Harps on Clouds!!!!!!!!!!   Nice one Selene.  All dressed in white with gold trimmed togas.  Or maybe just topless with gold trimmed skirts.  >:)

bluemoon

or maybe just golden lace ::)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Mmmmmm yes I do believe that would be better.  A little chilly maybe in a cold basement and all but would be better.  >:)

Selene

Gold lace?

we could even go for gold body art...but maybe with some jumpers...it does get chilly :P

Jecht

Nice 4 ladies? Heaven is real! I will post in a little bit
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Nim

Very cool.  I am looking forward to reading your post and having you back in the game.  Welcome back Jecht!

Selene

Looking forward to it! Just try not to choke on the juice from the sheer shock of it. We can't have you nearly dying twice ;)

Lynnie

Welcome back Jecht! *giggles dancing about her in maid outfit because she can.*

Jecht

Thank you everyone! I'm happy to be back. Felt bad about leaving...couldn't let people down.

Hopefully my first post back will be alright.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Nim

Looked like a good post to me.  Nice return from the dead.  We may have to poke and prod you a little just to make sure tho... LOL

bluemoon

Welcome back to the world of the "living" ;D
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

Quote from: bluemoon on March 25, 2010, 11:19:04 PM
Those who aren't in the safe zone would know that never is a good time to be in visible sight. This means in any part of your house with windows, or outside. The 'safest' place would be a basement or factory, of which there are few in the city(factories).

This was mean to imply that night was safer to travel, and that day was when you had to be more cautious. that and my first post, how she was upstairs at night, had fallen asleep upstairs, and became panicked when she noticed the sun rose. Based on this, I would think the army would send out personnel at night, and keep the gates closed unless someone was needing in.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake