News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Health Corner Topics

Started by MzNurse, October 20, 2009, 08:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

This is the promised poll for December's Health Corner. You may vote for up to three topics, and if you don't like any on the poll, write one in. I'm flexible and will write about anything I'm able to research. My purpose is to be able to give you information about topics you want to learn about.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Nimmy

Stress relief because I'm a college student and while finals are still a month and a half away, they're starting to loom on the horizon.

MS because I'm curious about it.

MzNurse

Nimmy, it looks like you're in good company. Five out of six voters so far have gone with Stress Relief (including me). Four out six chose weight loss, which I may write about after the temptations of the holidays have passed.

MasterMischief

I do not think my questions are PG-13 friendly.

Oniya

The Elliquiy Herald is in the non-public area.  If you wanted to ask non-PG13 questions, you could probably PM them.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MzNurse

I'm open to all PMs, Mischief. If you need something answered, ask.

Sunday

Mystic Dragon

GAH!!! STRESS! Caregiver stress is the worst. I have a friend whose bedmate has MS, so curious as to that as well.
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

Vekseid

Going to sticky this until the voting closes : )

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

My other would be Cerebral Palsy. My baby sister was just diagnosed.