DND 5E Adventurers Wanted (Party Assembled!)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, February 19, 2024, 09:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexed

You've got a pirate's magic to aid in the quest!

Quote from: Rainwood on February 22, 2024, 03:20:16 AMNo worries, it's only one of the things Galinemin looks for in an adventuring companion! ;D I can see him and Elvina doing some cool move where they both use their spells/features to teleport 30ft together and...do something cool, I dunno yet.
Given the melee/range divide it could work to swap places in a here's johnny surprise.

Quote from: Rainwood on February 22, 2024, 03:20:16 AMThat's always been a strange little thing on DDB. I think it's visible to the GM of any campaign our characters joinB. But it's just "Description" and "Notes" that other players can't see, and those sections are rarely diligently populated by most players. For Galinemin, all you're missing out on is that one of his bonds is "I will master the spirit of winter, return to the feywild and marry Risala", and one of his ideals is "It's not cheating if you're on different planes of existence".
Odd setup for the description stuff since things like appearance would be handy for the other players. :D
Example. Elvina is small size. 3'10 and 30lbs. (Genasi are hilariously able to choose medium or small for size while keeping the 35ft move speed. At the same time something easily fixed if a problem with everyone.)

Rainwood

Awesome, thanks Phantom. I am pumped for this.

Quick links for my own benefit:

Galinemin Eveningfall - (CS)

Kansif Blood Dancer - (CS)

Nethzes - (CS)

Aras Augustus

Hyacia Heartember - (CS)

Elvina Tack - (CS)

Everlasting Starfall

O/O

oldedog

So excited to get things started.

Amazing work, Rainwood, love the image.