Whims and Fancies

Started by Hera, February 21, 2010, 04:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hera

I'm fairly new here, but not new to roleplaying, and I have a few ideas that have been turning around in my head, begging to be fulfilled. 

I should say before I start out that I am not in any way submissive.  Sometime I like a man or woman to take control, sometimes I like to take control.  But this doesn't drive every sexual encounter for me. 

I like to write with someone who's literate, who likes to create a good plot and characters that are invested enough to make the sex really amazing.  I don't want to just jump right into the sex, but create a world.

If one of these plots interests you, but you can see ways of altering it to make it even better, PM me.  You never know what we might come up with.

I don't mind males playing female, females playing males, whatever works :)

So here are my current unfulfilled fantasies:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omega Man

(male character wanted)

It's been six months since the virus wiped everyone out.  Everyone but them, brother and sister, left alone.  He's a soldier, on leave when disaster struck.  She's barely out of high school, terrified and alone.  There must be something in their genetic makeup that allowed them to survive while everyone around them sickened, altered, and turned into monsters. 

They've been running, fighting, struggling to survive in a city that has no power, no water, nothing but walking corpses bent on violence.  It's taken its toll on both of them.  At night, when the things are dormant, they have little to do but talk.  Nothing to look forward to, nobody but each other.   He's protective of her, but more and more seems to shy away from touching her in any way.  She slowly begins to realize that her brother is a man with needs that no human woman but her exists to ease.  The tension between them grows.  She begins to wonder if she wants to die never knowing the touch of a man.  Even if that man is her brother, and the last man on earth.

(I envision this with a lot of story, grittiness, fighting of mutants, with the protagonists fighting their own desires until they finally give in.  Could be romantic, might not.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demon's Bride (Taken)

(male character wanted, possible bondage, extreme themes)

She's an archaeology student, an unpaid apprentice (read: lackey) on a dig to uncover an ancient Roman temple.  Wandering away from the dig for a drink one day, she discovers a crack in the side of the mountain they're working beneath.  A small woman, she can just barely slip inside.  On the other side she discovers a beautiful statue, life-sized, a gilded man.  She can't help but touch it.

When she does, it awakens the demon that's held within the statue.  It convinces her to let it out, whether by trickery or cunning.  It may be an ugly beast, or a beautiful man who turns into an ugly beast at will.  Once it's released, the crack in the mountain is sealed, and she realizes that she's trapped in his own demonic realm.  She learns of the curse that was placed on him long ago by a powerful magic.  He can never again enter the mortal realm. 

Still, that doesn't thwart his plans to spread evil on the other side.  She can bear him a child, the instrument of his evil to enter the world of mortals.  Of course, she refuses.  He offers a choice:  she can suffer his torments the rest of her days, or mate with him.  He reveals that the terms of the curse only allow him to mate with a willing mortal, a cruel joke placed by the magic that bound him.

(Again, not submissive, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy darkness and pain.  A lot of the plot will be what ways he comes up with to entice her to willingly mate with him.  Bondage, whipping, toys, all attempts to make the alternative to seem bearable in contrast are possibilities.  As are cajoling, tricking, seducing.  I'd love a mixture of both, to be honest :)   

Her Ladyship's Pleasure (Taken)

(male or female character wanted, possibly light bondage)

It's the turn of the 19th century, in a peaceful, titled English household.  She married her husband because that's what good, titled girls do.  It's too bad he's old and impotent.  For a year or more, she's been wondering, thinking of what it must be like to be touched.  She's young and healthy, and she's plagued with immoral, lustful thoughts.  She touches herself in the darkness, and hates herself for it in the morning.  But the cravings don't stop.

One day, one of the household's many servants--a young naive thing--catches her eye.  Why not?  They're in her power.  If she turns one out without a reference, he or she will never be able to get another position.  She coyly works out her plan, enticing the servant with a game day by day, first simply to reveal more and more flesh, then to touch, and more as her desires grow bolder.

(This could go a lot of ways.  Does the power go to her head?  Does she start tying her helpless servant up in the closet?  Do they fall in love? Does she get more than she bargains for?)

If anything here appeal, drop me a PM.  Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Doomsday

Ahh, I'd love to do Demon's Bride.

Hera

Wolfy

:P I like both plot one and three, Hera. :D

BigBadWolf

I'm intrested in the third one.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

Hera

Demon's Bride is taken.

Got a lot of interest on Her Ladyship's Pleasure.  Still trying to sort that one out.  Sorry for the delays to anyone who PMd me about it.  :)

Hera

Updated with status on two of these plots.  (Sorry I haven't been able to get back to everyone who was interested in Her Ladyship's Pleasure.  If it turns out well, I may run it again, so I'll PM back if there's still interest later on.)

Still looking for my Omega Man.