luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Loken

Shewolf

Falstaff

Well hello Shewolf.

*offers you a rose*

Welcome to E.  Hope you are enjoying yourself.

Loken

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Shewolf

Peccavi

Now we must wait and lure more people in so we can post more.

O:)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Falstaff

Hello Peccavi.  Welcome back!

131    Just for you darling.  :-*

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Peccavi

Oh, Fal... Ever so kind to come play with us!  :-*

Falstaff

Thanks Peccavi...glad you made it back.

*hugs*

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Blythe

Peccavi

Peccavi hugs Fal, pressing a light kiss against his cheek.

Thanks, handsome! Glad to be back and happy to see you're still wandering the streets of E.

She grins and lowers the number again...

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Falstaff

*grins after the kiss from Peccavi*
Thanks darlin.  But that will not stop me from posting a number...

See...I posted one...*points*

Blythe

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Peccavi

Quote from: Falstaff on December 05, 2013, 12:22:22 PM
*grins after the kiss from Peccavi*
Thanks darlin.  But that will not stop me from posting a number...

See...I posted one...*points*

Another assist! I don't know what to do with myself... Peccavi fans her face with her hand in a dramatic Southern Belle gesture.

134!

Blythe

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list