News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lotus Eater

Dark blue denim bootcut jeans, a studded belt, and a slim fit T-shirt which is also about the same dark blue.  It shows off a little too much arm, wooo~
~~~

Spirit_Wolf

a pair of gold female boyshorts (the underwear) with little green clovers all over them and a matching bra (haven't gotten ready for the day yet~ lucky Im wearing that much)
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Question Mark

Green 'jama pants, blue boxers, red "MEXICO" shirt, and a black hoody.  Wow, I'm a friggin' mess.  My Ma would have had a heart attack.

Elena

Kalen

Black on black on black on black on black.  (shirt, jeans, socks, underwear, boots)

Caeli

Black undies and a gray Marine Corps t-shirt.
(I'm currently practicing some hip hop routines, and I don't want sweat all over my clothes ??? )
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Bliss

Dark raspberry 3/4 length v-neck sweater over flared and fading blue jeans with black ankle boots.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Stattick

Black sneakers, black socks, black boxer briefs, black jeans, black belt, black tee shirt, black watch, black wire rimmed glasses, a goatee, an unlite cigarette dangles from the corner of my mouth, and a wear a smile black as my soul. I pick up my black bic to light my cigarette, and wonder when they'll invent something darker the black.
O/O   A/A

Bliss

Indigo button down shirt with the company logo, army green trousers, black ankle boots. Dear zipper: Please stop falling down, kthxdie, my underpants are nobody's business.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I'm wearing my invisible stealth suit, and screwing around with Bliss's zipper.

Serenity Vixen

Small shorts, a cut-off t-shirt, hair in disarray, a boot cast on one leg and a bunny slipper on the other foot...
That's pretty much me right now :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Hunter

Let's see....
My pseudo leather slippers with pseudo wool on the inside (warm!) plus my leasure/lounge/pj pants and a t-shirt.

Becky

Still in a skirt for some odd reason, lazy I guess, and a white button up blouse, but that will have to change for sleep soon.

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Bliss on March 13, 2008, 08:57:00 AM
Indigo button down shirt with the company logo, army green trousers, black ankle boots. Dear zipper: Please stop falling down, kthxdie, my underpants are nobody's business.

what about your lack of underpants? *Giggles*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cutter

Worn but comfy Black Pink Floyd T-shirt. Jeans. Boxer briefs that are rather clingly!!!!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Cherri Tart

plain white cotton nightie with lacey sleeves and hem and little blue flowere embriodered on it.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

:o .... me too.  We really should work out these things beforehand, Cherri!

Cherri Tart

i KNOW - it's so embarrassing to go to the hooker's ball and find out that we both match... and that YOU look better in a vinyl mini then i do!  :-[

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

It's this grabbable butt.. it's a good thing you're prettier :P

Sethite

Black and white T-shirt, blue jeans and green towel on my totally wet hair (I just left the bath).
Truly, madly, deeply...

Cherri Tart

baggy dark grey cargo style pants and a wife beater... oh, a red hair scrunchie too :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Captain Maltese

Khakis, blue shirt and tango shoes I just kicked off - was practice tonight.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Cutter

White -T-shirt-blue jeans. Kinda James Dean look. Well, not quite pulling it off!!!!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Lirliel

What you should really answer is, did you go for it?! *Grins and winks*

Oh, grey jeans and a black tee
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."