The Perfect Partner is someone who...

Started by Captain Maltese, July 13, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

...offers to build you a rocket launcher system for your vehicles, and can describe in detail how to realistically achieve it. <3

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Dovel

..can located my muse and whisper ideas in my ear when I need them.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

....who actually LIKES to do the things I hate to do. 

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mordred

.. has a back door that I can sneak into. Noooo, I don't mean THAT back door.. not here at least. :P I mean a way of sneaking back in when I am in the doghouse. A way of worming my way back towards forgiveness and maybe just maybe before I get too soaked and muddy having to find myself a hole to dig outside.

Ok, no more cryptic BS.. I am talking about a Sense Of Humor! For every reason and all reasons. They can have it all but without one of these.. and without one that I can latch onto and go a little nuts with.. there's simply no hope. Yes, I am gotten with a sweet smile and a bad streak that matches my own.. but when I know there lurks inside a crafty and twisted little soul that can take my own twisted way.. mmm.. yeah then I'm a goner. In a good way.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

...doesn't make me be his momma! I already have three of my own children who I actually gave birth to and grew under my heart! I want a man who can hold me down and make me feel like all they need me for is love...not to wipe their...nose for them!

Mr Bigglesworth

...is independent, who lights the fires of passion in my heart, and and allows themselves to be first in my life, and me to be first in theirs.

Chantal

Caitlin

makes me eager to read his or her next reply. ^_^

Breathless Intent

...feeds me when I'm hungry. Cuz seriously, right now I'm famished. Alternatively, someone who knows that my grumpy moods are more often than not caused by hunger, and won't take it personally when I get snippy, but instead will offer me some yogurt.

JackWhite

I'll get this one for all the ladies that are interested in men.

The Perfect Partner is someone who... is called JackWhite ;D

Maybe going a litte too far :$

Mordred

Is able to put up with a blend of:
-75% crazy entertaining, insatiably silly, and very.. very naughty
-20% slightly annoying but still mostly in a funny way
-5% ultra pain in the ass

** The above percentages are approximations.. and can vary by 2-3% **
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Quote from: Mordred on July 16, 2012, 04:55:51 PM
Is able to put up with a blend of:
-75% crazy entertaining, insatiably silly, and very.. very naughty
-20% slightly annoying but still mostly in a funny way
-5% ultra pain in the ass

** The above percentages are approximations.. and can vary by 2-3% **

is varied ;)

the perfect partner ... should pre-empt my caffeine moods and have a coffee on standby STAT
.... should know when it's a kleenex moment and just allow the tough as nails girl to blubber at a chick flick
.... should laugh at all my jokes, no matter how utterly lame they are ;)
.... should bring me daisies out of the blue
.... is none existent  ::)

Mordred

Quote from: Kendra on July 16, 2012, 04:58:30 PM
the perfect partner ... should pre-empt my caffeine moods and have a coffee on standby STAT
.... should know when it's a kleenex moment and just allow the tough as nails girl to blubber at a chick flick
.... should laugh at all my jokes, no matter how utterly lame they are ;)
.... should bring me daisies out of the blue
.... is none existent  ::)

Heh.. *taps pocket.. where there is always a stash of kleenex ready to dispense.. then taps throat.. where there is a laugh at hand for every occasion* ;)
*See Pillory*

Kendra

... is ready for every occasion  ::)

*uses kleenex to wipe dribble from your mouth* tsk tsk  ;D

Mordred

Dribble? Heyyyy, just 'cause I'm 1701 years.. doesn't mean my lips let drops leak. And the only reason I forget is because the ground has a way of keeping some of my mind when I later regenerate. :P *slyly licks below lips to feel for any extra bit she may have missed* Just because you're an angel and flawless..

*jumps down and does handstand push-ups with one finger* Who else you ever see do those, eh? ;D
*See Pillory*

Kendra

hmmm one finger push ups I've seen .. you are indeed extraordinary aren't you :P

.... who has just as many flaws as me  O:)

Mordred

Heh.. sometimes being dead ain't so bad. :P It comes with it's perks. Or.. time.. time has delivered to me these special little skills. Ah but you have the sun. For that I'm forever jealous... even if it is a vile ball of flame. ;)

.. forgives me of the fine-print I so craftily hid.. when they find and realize what they got themselves into.  ::)
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

... loves me just the way I am, flaws and all.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: Breathless Intent on July 16, 2012, 03:48:29 PM
...feeds me when I'm hungry. Cuz seriously, right now I'm famished. Alternatively, someone who knows that my grumpy moods are more often than not caused by hunger, and won't take it personally when I get snippy, but instead will offer me some yogurt.

You know I'll always feed you when you are hungry or snippy  ;)

Breathless Intent

...will dance with me when we're both happy :)

Mr Bigglesworth

...will hug with me when either of us are sad.

Mordred

.. lets me know when I'm being bad.. in whatever way they decide a fitting punishment. Apart from sharp wooden objects! They tend to leave irritating scars that take literally centuries to heal.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

...knows when I need to laugh and keeps me guessing exactly how they will make that happen next!

Autumn52

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on July 16, 2012, 07:35:38 PM
...will hug with me when either of us are sad.

My perfect partner is someone who likes to hug. *smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish