News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Loving it

Started by glimmertwin, February 03, 2010, 08:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glimmertwin

I just wanted to say, in my short time here (less than 24 hours), I am loving it.  It's so nice to be on a forum where people actually participate and there are so many people here, you always have sometime to reply to.  At another forum I am at, I am STILL waiting for a reply on a post and it's been a few days now.  lol.

Looking forward to having some fun here.  I just wish I had found it sooner (like last weekend when I was snowed in).

**Roland kicks back and relaxes in the company of friends.**
"Sometimes I feel like my shadows casting me."  - Warren Zevon

Reaper

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, I'm fairly new myself, and I have to say I've never found a more enjoyable community to be a part of.
My question to you is this, when Death puts away his wicked scythe. When he removes that shrouded, ghastly cloak. When he lays himself down to rest, as all must do from time to time. Where is it that he leaves himself? Does that grim Reaper of lives lay himself on a bed of nails? Does he rest his head and know of dreams? Does he know the warmth of another's touch...Or is he left to be alone, a recluse from the world, unforgivable, unloved; because he must come to us all one day?

Nico

It's very good to hear that you are enjoying our community. :-)

glimmertwin

I think part of it is that it has been so long since I have been part of one.  The last really good one was back in 1995 when I was on a BBS.  lol.  I have been on others since and have enjoyed them but there were focused on a game or a book.  They were not as open as this one.
"Sometimes I feel like my shadows casting me."  - Warren Zevon

Beguile's Mistress

Threads like this one are part of the awesome that is E.  Thank you for being here and loving it.

Bluevamp

I is loving it too,  It's so nice and awsome to be on a forum where people actually participate and there are so many people here, you always have sometime to reply to, I really am enjoying myself very much, a hell of alot ^)^
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}