Prison Game [Sci-Fi/Survivor/Aliens/Fun] - Recruitment Thread

Started by TheBlackThrone, August 14, 2016, 12:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Biles on September 03, 2016, 01:15:44 PM
Except that my character isn't a herm which futas are classified in because they'd bare both male and female genitalias. Trans-female are not hermaphrodites as they bare male genitalias only.

That is true. In that case, she's accepted. I'll get to work on a Character Thread since by now I can go ahead and assume that we're not getting our tech character. I'll create an interesting NPC to do that job.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Biles

Ah, I thought you were seeking medical scientists or something. Oh well, I'm anxious to get started. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Biles on September 03, 2016, 01:21:09 PM
Ah, I thought you were seeking medical scientists or something. Oh well, I'm anxious to get started. :3

I read back over it. Actually, we have a surgeon-type character already and if your character is also a surgeon that causes overlap. I said we needed a biologist/chemist and a techie. I can see it being an easy fix though. Make her research involve alien species, meaning primitive creatures; alien-animals...maybe she did pheromone research, chemical research, venoms/toxins, and still can add genes in there. But her specialization would be in alien beasts. Because that is going to be quite handy. She might even be able to create antidotes for the problems the crew might face when it comes to alien toxins and et al.
The gates are open

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Ambie

I'll stay in orbit till the ratio changes, unless you guys want me to toss out my next shot at this?

Elf

Quote from: Ambie on September 05, 2016, 12:05:56 AM
I'll stay in orbit till the ratio changes, unless you guys want me to toss out my next shot at this?

My vote is for you to go ahead and toss it out.

majinmaster

Relikai

I'm interested. Is there any character restrictions at the moment?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Relikai on September 06, 2016, 12:20:59 AM
I'm interested. Is there any character restrictions at the moment?

The last character concept I refused was a cyborg with nanites that could do just about everything. It wasn't the cyborg idea that I denied, but how the player said he would use the nanites.

We currently have 2 males and 3 females. We have medical, bio/chem, demo, strategist, and pilot. We could use a tech.

The gates are open

Relikai

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 06, 2016, 12:25:45 AM
The last character concept I refused was a cyborg with nanites that could do just about everything. It wasn't the cyborg idea that I denied, but how the player said he would use the nanites.

We currently have 2 males and 3 females. We have medical, bio/chem, demo, strategist, and pilot. We could use a tech.

Mm. Was intending to introduce a female oriental psychologist, but using a male technician might work.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Relikai on September 06, 2016, 12:30:37 AM
Mm. Was intending to introduce a female oriental psychologist, but using a male technician might work.

Try to come up with a character concept that you can enjoy and not just because you're trying to fill what the game needs because in the end, if your muse dies because you wound up playing something you weren't really interested in, well...we would be one player down and it makes me have to find a replacement.

I'm not too concerned with there being a surplus of a certain gender at the moment because due to sexuality, it may not even matter.
The gates are open

Relikai

Alright I'll come up with something in a while. Just done with lunch.

Relikai

Name: Katori Yuki
Nickname: 'Miki'
Alias: Miki, the Midnight Butterfly
Race: Human

Height: 162cm (5ft 3in)
Weight: 48kg (105 pounds)
Hair Color: Hair reaching to her upper back, Black base, dyed dark brown.
Eye Color: Brown.

Written Description:

Three Sizes -
B - 84 / 33
W - 54 / 21
H - 82 / 32

Slender, almost to a point where people would call her 'skinny', Katori Yuki bore a natural figure not found in most oriental women. Her hair was well kept, Yuki paying attention to both the color and texture of her crown of glory as part of her work. Her skin was paler than most of her culture group, and her height making her relatively tall among the females. Yuki's hourglass figure was well kept, her chest being one of her selling points in her line of work, sizable Cs and a nice firm butt formed after years of exercise and body maintenance. Yuki bore no special birthmarks, and any markings left by her clients over the years were covered by makeup while her body recuperates.

Occupation: Daytime Psychologist, Caberet Girl/Nightclub Hostess of Club Annie.

Personality: Confident and feisty would be how a client would describe the Hostess of Club Annie. Always carrying herself with an aura of elegance, Yuki was not a cheap whore who could be paid for with a simple wad of notes, nor would she allow herself to be taken in by the words of men. Yuki has a strong personality, evident by how she picked herself up after her worst times, as well as her ability to survive in the business. Over time, it was her occupation which defined her, to create the perfect Hostess as Yuki became the Number One of the Club.

Her body was a tool for her trade, and Yuki knows it fully well to utilize her best resources. However, even utilization would have to be carefully negotiated, for as said, Yuki was not cheap, and she knew that by saying no to one, the man would leave with the knowledge that his woman would most likely spend the night in the room of another. Yuki carefully categorizes jobs which she would be willing to take, with photoshoots being the top line which she would attend, and actual sex being a rare occurrence.

As a top hostess, Yuki does carry an air of charisma and authority over the other girls in the club. In such a position, Yuki does care for those around her, especially her colleagues. She does not care that deeply for her customers, just enough to secure their constant patronage of the club, and the weight of their wallets was the only thing which made her memorize details in order to better service them. To Yuki, business was purely business, but a fellow member of her team was enough to make or break the entire group.

Likes: Raw fish, String Bikinis/Underwear, Dresses, High-Grade Alcohol, Partying, Teasing Males, Philosophy, Talking, Personal Space, Light Clothing.

Dislikes: Bugs, Internal Conflict, Uncouth Behavior, Repetitive requests for sex.

Talents:
Great Cook - Anything you need, from fluffy rice to perfectly cooked medium rare steaks, Yuki could come up with them using adequate ingredients and appliances. She does not cook for Club Annie, simply because the Club does not cater to her menu, but colleagues who she invited over for a chat claims she makes the best homecooked food.
Good Listener - The Number One of Club Annie has to take care of her charges. It would be pointless to be a Number One in the company of broken women. Being a guiding beacon despite her age, Yuki could console and stay by the side of troubled people for hours at once.
Great in Bed - Although not her primary role as a Hostess, clients who spent over a thousand dollars in one night could enjoy the company of Katori Yuki, the Hostess catering to the man's every need for a single night of paradise. Clients who managed to claim their rewards would leave with an unforgettable experience.
Talented Idol - She was a junior idol before her expulsion from the industry, Katori being able to dance, sing, and act all in one. That she possesses the body of a top model helped as well, and it was her training in this line during her early years which helped her build that discipline needed to excel in the nightlife.
Good Martial Artist - A Hostess needs to know how to defend herself. Rapists, kidnappers and gangsters roamed the streets at night, and it was not everyday which a bodyguard could be assigned to Yuki. Understanding the basics and advanced techniques in unarmed martial combat, Yuki has fended off many desperate men, stalkers, and wayward gangsters before calling the police on them.
Great Memory - Yuki has to understand her clients and their desires. Their habits and frequent orders were also something which she could play to her advantage. Briefing her assistant on which alcohol to prepare beforehand, Yuki could turn the mood into her favor with a simple snap of her fingers, the playing field already sculpted to her advantage.
Great Seducer - Without such talents, Yuki would be better off as a whore baring her chest for the world to choose. Be it her makeup, her lipstick, or the simple positioning of her top which allowed one a generous view of her chest, Yuki could make one desire for her by turning her knowledge of a person into a weapon to draw them to her.

Psychological Quirks: Occasionally, Yuki might be seen curling on a couch, a book covering her face as she rested like how she did during her childhood. Yuki often wears nothing but underwear in the privacy of her room, and even among people who she's comfortable with, she has no qualms of stripping down into a more comfortable set of garments.

Background:

Early Years - 0 to 11 Years

Born in the Katori Household of colonists, Katori Yuki was brought up as a hardworking girl striving to achieve a good education and future in the workforce. Since she was little, Yuki was involved in plenty of sports, singing and homework as her parents worked hard to provide for their child. Being an only child, Yuki was seemingly spoiled, lavished good food and clothes, her happiness driving her parents on. With this in mind, Yuki learned to smile and always show her parents her happy side, unwilling to have them sacrifice even more just to satisfy her if things were beyond their ability to afford.

Tragedy struck when she hit the age of eleven, a drastic event changed her life when Yuki's parents were killed in a meteor shower while she was in school. Orphaned with no relatives, Yuki was taken in by an influential colonist, a member of the entertainment division, and enrolled her into an idol school, preparing the girl for a life in entertainment.

Katori Yuki, Idol. 11 - 18 Years

Training in the idol school was tough, competing with nearly a dozen other girls was a challenge thrust into Yuki before she even came to terms with her parents' death. Despite that, Yuki continued to study hard, pushing herself beyond her comfort zone as she continually challenged for the 'Center' position, the Number One spot for any performing group. Yuki became a formal entertainer at the age of fifteen, performing dances and songs in front of crowds numbering thousands who cheered for her name. These performances went on weekly, with Yuki constantly keeping herself on the ball against any competitors.

It was to her surprise, that her team banded together to support Yuki. Knowing that Yuki was where she was because of hard work, her 'competitors' gradually became her 'friends' due to the support they provided her, making sure that her psyche was alright and that she did not buckle under the constant pressure. To them, Yuki was the centerpiece of their group, and it was through her that they would beat other groups to become the top. Yuki understood, carrying them as they continued to rise in fame, and repaid their kindness after events by having communal meals, a sign of their close friendship.

The Turning Point. 18- 20 Years

The two years of puberty was a critical moment for Yuki, for her body developed in ways she did not expect. Her breasts grew larger than she expected, as well as her features and womanly figure as media outlets documented her growth in public. Before long, Yuki was placed as a model for many different styling brands, as well as gravure shots where her ample bosom was a prized asset of natural female beauty.

On her twentieth birthday, Yuki was invited to a meeting with several directors of the entertainment industry. It was in this meeting that Yuki was drugged, rendered paralyzed but conscious as the old men took turns raping her, enjoying her body for their carnal pleasures as a celebration of Yuki's road to adulthood. According to the script, Yuki was supposed to forget about the event, and allow herself to be called up for more sex sessions with these old men in order to preserve her career, but she rebelled against the norm, exposing the dark side of the entertainment industry to the media, before she was expelled from the group on the grounds of slander and defamation.

Katori Yuki, the Midnight Butterfly. 20-24 Years

When it seemed like no one would take her in, a starving Yuki roamed the streets for several weeks. Scavenging leftovers, and picking herself up from the multiple times she was sexually assaulted in her sleep, Yuki contemplated suicide more than a few times before she stopped outside a world of flashing lights. Yuki's life changed when she entered a Hostess Club, desperate for food and money, and was instantly accepted by a manager who wanted to ride on her fame and popularity. Katori Yuki was now known as 'Miki-chan', a top hostess whose charms could make a man forget about the day's troubles with more than simple alcohol and fruits.

Using the knowledge she picked up throughout her life, Yuki managed to propel Club Annie to the top of the Hostess Bars in the city, using her trust of her colleagues to cater to as many patrons as possible. Yuki was known as not only a hot body and expertise in bed, but for her quiet leadership and stabilizing presence among the conflicting workers.

Unfortunately, her past would catch up with her as a group of vengeful managers decided to frame Club Annie, catching Yuki in bed with a mole as part of a plan to frame Yuki doing illegitimate business outside working hours. Yuki was arrested and detained without trial, and a new journey of her life began...

Alien Encounters: I know this seems pretty funny when we have aliens on the ship, but it's important. Not all characters may be alien and so we need to know what they are willing to do and not do in regards to this science fiction game. I have a list here:
a. [ Rather NOT be impregnated, the most I'd go would be her to be impregnated and have it aborted before a noticeable bulge could be seen.]
b. Tentacle Molestation [It's cool. I like it.]
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness [Similar to B. I like it.]
d. Mutation [Not my kind I'm afraid. But Yuki could experience a mutated crew member having a go at her.]
e. Trapped [I don't mind, seems cool.]
f. Humiliation [Yes I'm alright with this.]

O/Os: My Preferences.

TheBlackThrone

The profile looks good. You can refer to page one of this recruitment thread to find the link to the Character Thread under Links.
The gates are open

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: RedEve on September 10, 2016, 05:34:22 AM
Is recruitment still open for this?

Yes. You will be the last to join because after that I don't have anymore roles to fill. But we could use a techie.
The gates are open