Adventures in Lore (D&D 5E) - Seeking Co-GM!

Started by eternaldarkness, June 20, 2017, 04:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulanowa

Quote from: eternaldarkness on June 21, 2017, 04:53:54 PM
I like to use those redundant proficiencies as an opportunity to give the character some additional depth. Why does that assassin know how to use a jug as a musical instrument? Maybe he had a job where he had to pose as a member of a jug band, and to do so he had to learn to actually play one. Sounds like a major life-defining event to me. Add that to proficiency in disguise kit, and BAM! now you have a great idea - your assassin rogue dresses like a rustic hobo who plays a jug so nobody ever suspects him. Instantly, you are different from every typical black cloak-wearing, brooding sociopathic murderhobo. And you did it by literally looking like an ordinary hobo.

My god, what is wrong with my brain...i want to make this character now

Unfortunately he sucks as a rogue now because throngs of townsfolk follow him around shouting "GAT DAMN! it's the Soggy Bottom Boys!"

Anyway, I'm going with the faun... though it'll probably just be a lithe centaur rather than the full-on WoW style Dryad like Lunara there  ;D Just gotta figure a class!

Kathyan

Tentative picture

And following Greenknight's format
Paladin of Sex

Human, Sex Oath Paladin (Far Traveler/Emissary) 3
Armor Class 19
Hit Points 25 (3d10+3)
Speed 30 ft.

STR
DEX
CON
INT
WIS
CHA
16(+3)16(+3)12(+1)8(-1) 8(-1)14(+2)

Saving Throws Wis +1, Cha+4
Skills Athletics +5, Insight +1, Perception+1, Deception+4, Persuasion+4
Senses Passive Perception 11
Languages Common, Sylvan

Divine Sense. as an action can sense the location and know the type of any celestial, fey or fiend within 60feet as well as presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated, three times per long rest.
Lay on hands. as an action can heal up to 15hp, or use 5points to heal a disease or poison, replenishes in long rest.
Fighting Style. Dueling, +2 damage when wielding a melee weapon in one hand no other weapons.
Spellcasting. 3 first level slots.
Divine Smite. can spend a spell slot to deal extra radiant damage, 2d8 for a 1st level slot.
Divine Health. immune to disease.
Armor of Beauty. While you are wearing no armor or wielding no shield, your AC is 16+your Dexterity modifier.
Warrior Of Love. While wielding a simple or improvised weapon that deals bludgeoning damage you can charm a creature when you reduce a creature to 0hp and spare his life, for 1 minute the creature is docile and will not take actions or reactions unless you command it to, you can't command it to attack or force a saving throw. The charm effect ends sooner if you are incapacitated or if you or your allies attack, cause damage or force a saving throw on the creature. Once the charm effect ends the creature falls unconcious if it still has 0hp.
Channel Divinity. replenishes after a short or long rest.
  • Emissary of Love. as a bonus action gain +5 in the next Persuasion check you make in the next minute.
  • Rebuke the Violent. as a reaction when an enemy within 10 feet deals melee damage to a creature other than you, you can force the attacker to make a wisdom save or receive radiant damage equal to the damage it just dealt, success halves the damage.

Spells

Shield
Sleep
Bless
Command
Cure Wounds

Actions

Wooden Dildo(improvised weapon). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4+5 bludgeoning damage.
Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1d4+3 bludgeoning damage.
Sling. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4+3 bludgeoning damage.
Spellcasting.

Bonus Actions

Grapple. after hitting a creature with an unarmed strike or improvised weapon Skill check: Athletics+5 versus Athletics or Acrobatics, reach 5 ft., one creature.
Channel Divinity: Emissary of Love.

Reactions

Attack of Opportunity.
Channel Divinity: Rebuke the Violent.
Spellcasting: Shield.

I took longer than expected to look for a picture and ended a little tired to come up with original ideas for the tenets :P will update this later on but for now I copied a few from Redemption and a few from the ancients and came up with this: (feel free to suggest me some^^)
Oath of Sex
Beauty. Where there is beauty and love in the world, stand against the wickedness that would swallow it. Where life
Preserve Your Own Sexuality. Delight in sex in your own heart, if you allow the passion to die in your own body, you can’t preserve it in the world.
Be the Love. Be a glorious beacon of love for all who live in despair. Let your love be the light that shines forth in all your deeds.
Make Love. Violence is a weapon of last resort. Diplomacy and understanding are the paths to long lasting love.
Patience. Making love takes time. Those who have walked the path of the wicked must be given reminders to keep them honest and true. Once you have planted the seed of love in a creature, you must work day after day to allow it to survive and then flourish.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Chulanowa on June 21, 2017, 05:46:52 PM
Unfortunately he sucks as a rogue now because throngs of townsfolk follow him around shouting "GAT DAMN! it's the Soggy Bottom Boys!"

Anyway, I'm going with the faun... though it'll probably just be a lithe centaur rather than the full-on WoW style Dryad like Lunara there  ;D Just gotta figure a class!

Chun are you a man of constant sorrow? One who has seen trouble all his days and who had to bid farewell to old' Kentucky, the place where you were born and raised? >:)
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Pink Kitten

I'll post a proper description and backstory probably tomorrow (as I'm super beat tonight and can't wait to get some sleep already, hah!) but here's what I've got character sheet-wise so far~ The skills table was pretty broken in the copy/paste template by the way, I had to fix it to get it looking alright.

Princess Lianna

Character Sheet
Princess Lianna

Race: Human
Class (Level): Warlock 3
Background:  Noble
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan 

Proficiency Bonus: +2 

Passive Perception: 10 | Passive Insight: 12  |

Saving Throws Strength -1 | Constitution +2 | Dexterity +3 | Intelligence +1 | Wisdom +2 | Charisma +5
Armor Class: 13 (16 with Mage Armor)
Initiative +3 | Speed: 30ft  |
Max Hit Points: 24
Hit Dice: 3 * 1d8

ATTRIBUTES
Strength 9 (-1) | Constitution 14 (+2) | Dexterity 16 (+3) | Intelligence 12 (+1) | Wisdom 10 (+0) | Charisma 16 (+3)

SKILLS
SkillAttributeBonusProficiency?Total
AthleticsSTR-1-1
AcrobaticsDEX+3+3
Sleight of HandDEX+3+3
StealthDEX+3+2+5
ArcanaINT+1+1
HistoryINT+1+2+3
InvestigationINT+1+2+3
NatureINT+1+1
ReligionINT+1+1
Animal HandlingWIS00
InsightWIS0+2+2
MedicineWIS00
PerceptionWIS00
SurvivalWIS00
DeceptionCHA+3+2+5
IntimidationCHA+3+3
PerformanceCHA+3+3
PersuasionCHA+3+2+5

Tool Proficiencies: Instrument (Lyre)

Weapon Proficiencies: Simple weapons
Armor Proficiencies: Light armor

FEATURES

Otherworldly Patron (The Archfey):
Fey Presence. As an action, you can cause each creature in a 10-foot cube originating from you to make a Wisdom saving throw against your warlock spell save DC. The creatures that fail their saving throws are all charmed or frightened by you (your choice) until the end of your next turn. Once you use this feature, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest.

Pact Boon: Pact of the Blade. You can use your action to create a pact weapon in your empty hand. You can choose the form that this melee weapon takes each time you create it (see chapter 5 for weapon options). You are proficient with it while you wield it. This weapon counts as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.

Eldritch Invocation: Beguiling Influence. You gain proficiency in the Deception and Persuasion skills. (Duplicate proficiencies placed in Insight and Stealth.)

Eldritch Invocation: Armor of Shadows. You can cast mage armor on yourself at will, without expending a spell slot or material components.

Position of Privilege. Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you. You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be wherever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other people of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.

ADVENTURING GEAR
A scholar's pack:
a backpack
a book of lore
a bottle of ink
an ink pen
10 sheets of parchment
a little bag of sand
a small knife

3 sets of fine clothes
a vial of perfume
a signet ring
a sroll of pedigree
an arcane focus (an orb with the appearance of a pure, solid drop of water)
a dagger
a purse containing 25gp

WEAPONS AND CANTRIPS

Weapon: Dagger   
Finesse, light, thrown | Range: 20/60
Attack Bonus: +5
Damage: 1d4+3 piercing

Weapon: Rapier (conjured with Pact of the Blade)
Finesse
Attack Bonus: +3
Damage: 1d8+3 piercing
Other Effects: Magical

Weapon: Shortsword (conjured with Pact of the Blade)
Finesse, light
Damage: 1d6+3 piercing

SPELLS

Spellcasting Ability: Charisma (+3)
Spell Save DC: 13
Spell Attack Bonus: +5
Spell Slots: Two 2nd level spell slots

Friends (Enchantment cantrip). For the duration, you have advantage on all Charisma checks directed at one creature of your choice that isn't hostile toward you. When the spell ends, the creature realizes that you used magic to influence its mood and becomes hostile toward you.

Minor Illusion (Illusion cantrip). You create a sound or an image of an object within range that lasts for the duration. The illusion also ends if you dismiss it as an action or cast the spell again. Physical interaction with the object reveals it to be an illusion, because things can pass through it. If a creature uses its action to examine the sound or image, the creature can determine that it is an illusion with a successful Intelligence (Investigation) check against your spell DC. If the creature discerns the illusion for what it is, the illusion becomes faint to the creature.

Hex (1st-level enchantment). You place a curse on a creature that you can see within range. Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 necrotic damage to the target whenever you hit it with an attack. Also, choose one ability when you cast the spell. The target has disadvantage on ability checks made with the chosen ability. If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a turn of yours to curse a new creature. A remove curse cast on the target ends this spell early.

Armor of Agathys (1st-level abjuration). A protective magical force surrounds you, manifesting as a spectral frost that covers you and your gear. You gain 10 temporary hit points for the duration. If a creature hits you with a melee attack while you have these hit points, the creature takes 10 cold damage. (When cast as a 2nd-level spell).

Enthrall (2nd-level enchantment). You weave a distracting string of words, causing creatures of your choice that you can see within range and that can hear you to make a Wisdom saving throw. Any creature that can’t be charmed succeeds on this saving throw automatically, and if you or your companions are fighting a creature, it has advantage on the save. On a failed save, the target has disadvantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks made to perceive any creature other than you until the spell ends or until the target can no longer hear you. The spell ends if you are incapacitated or can no longer speak.

Suggestion (2nd-level enchantment). You suggest a course of activity (limited to a sentence or two) and magically influence a creature you can see within range that can hear and understand you. Creatures that can’t be charmed are immune to this effect. The target must make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, it pursues the course of action you described to the best of its ability. The suggested course of action can continue for the entire duration. If you or any of your companions damage the target, the spell ends.

I hope I didn't mess anything up!

There are a couple of things I'll probably need DM approval for:
I took proficiency with the lyre instead of a gaming set from the background, I hope that's fine (I really can't see her being too proficient in gambling); and I slightly modified the starting equipment, probably for the worst: instead of any weapons or armor I took more sets of clothing and some perfume ^_^; She is a princess, after all!

I also pretty much stacked up every single charm-like spell there is, which probably is a horrible idea min/max-wise (especially since I've already got the Fey Presence feature), but hey ho, I like it ;D

edit: Added spell descriptions and went ahead and switched Charm Person for Armor of Agathys instead -- maybe I'll have enough charm effects as it is, could use something that'll maybe keep me alive in potential combat for a bit!

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Pink Kitten on June 22, 2017, 01:28:34 PM
I'll post a proper description and backstory probably tomorrow (as I'm super beat tonight and can't wait to get some sleep already, hah!) but here's what I've got character sheet-wise so far~ The skills table was pretty broken in the copy/paste template by the way, I had to fix it to get it looking alright.

Character sheet

Character Sheet
Princess Lianna

Race: Human
Class (Level): Warlock 3
Background:  Noble
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan 

Proficiency Bonus: +2 

Passive Perception: 10 | Passive Insight: 12  |

Saving Throws Strength -1 | Constitution +2 | Dexterity +3 | Intelligence +1 | Wisdom +2 | Charisma +5
Armor Class: 13 (16 with Mage Armor)
Initiative +3 | Speed: 30ft  |
Max Hit Points: 24
Hit Dice: 3 * 1d8

ATTRIBUTES
Strength 9 (-1) | Constitution 14 (+2) | Dexterity 16 (+3) | Intelligence 12 (+1) | Wisdom 10 (+0) | Charisma 16 (+3)

SKILLS
SkillAttributeBonusProficiency?Total
AthleticsSTR-1-1
AcrobaticsDEX+3+3
Sleight of HandDEX+3+3
StealthDEX+3+2+5
ArcanaINT+1+1
HistoryINT+1+2+3
InvestigationINT+1+2+3
NatureINT+1+1
ReligionINT+1+1
Animal HandlingWIS00
InsightWIS0+2+2
MedicineWIS00
PerceptionWIS00
SurvivalWIS00
DeceptionCHA+3+2+5
IntimidationCHA+3+3
PerformanceCHA+3+3
PersuasionCHA+3+2+5

Tool Proficiencies: Instrument (Lyre)

Weapon Proficiencies: Simple weapons
Armor Proficiencies: Light armor

FEATURES

Otherworldly Patron (The Archfey):
Fey Presence. As an action, you can cause each creature in a 10-foot cube originating from you to make a Wisdom saving throw against your warlock spell save DC. The creatures that fail their saving throws are all charmed or frightened by you (your choice) until the end of your next turn. Once you use this feature, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest.

Pact Boon (Pact of the Blade). You can use your action to create a pact weapon in your empty hand. You can choose the form that this melee weapon takes each time you create it (see chapter 5 for weapon options). You are proficient with it while you wield it. This weapon counts as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.

Eldritch Invocations:
Beguiling Influence. You gain proficiency in the Deception and Persuasion skills. (Duplicate proficiencies placed in Insight and Stealth.)
Armor of Shadows. You can cast mage armor on yourself at will, without expending a spell slot or material components.

Position of Privilege. Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you. You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be wherever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other people of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.

ADVENTURING GEAR
A scholar's pack:
a backpack
a book of lore
a bottle of ink
an ink pen
10 sheets of parchment
a little bag of sand
a small knife

3 sets of fine clothes
a vial of perfume
a signet ring
a sroll of pedigree
an arcane focus (an orb with the appearance of a pure, solid drop of water)
a dagger
a purse containing 25gp

WEAPONS AND CANTRIPS

Weapon: Dagger   
Finesse, light, thrown | Range: 20/60 |

Damage: 1d4+3 piercing

Weapon: Rapier (conjured with Pact of the Blade)   
Finesse |

Attack Bonus:
Damage: 1d8+3 piercing |

SPELLS

Spellcasting Ability: +3
Spell Save DC: 13
Spell Attack Bonus: +5

Spell Slots:Two 2nd level spell slots

Spells:
Friends (cantrip)
Minor Illusion (cantrip)
Charm Person
Hex
Enthrall
Suggestion

I hope I didn't mess anything up!

There are a couple of things I'll probably need DM approval for:
I took proficiency with the lyre instead of a gaming set from the background, I hope that's fine (I really can't see her being too proficient in gambling); and I slightly modified the starting equipment, probably for the worst: instead of any weapons or armor I took more sets of clothing and some perfume ^_^; She is a princess, after all!

I also pretty much stacked up every single charm-like spell there is, which probably is a horrible idea min/max-wise (especially since I've already got the Fey Presence feature), but hey ho, I like it ;D

It's all perfectly fine. I have no problem exchanging tings in backgrounds to customize them, nor swapping out gear for more suitable stuff. I actually wish WotC had just put in some background creation guidelines in the PHB or at least the DMG.

CeruleanSerenity

Okay. I finally found time to write something for the goddess of sex... this is my first time writing up a deity, so I wasn't exactly sure what to write, or how well it would mesh with others' plans. If there's anything I need to change or add, let me know.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Leah, Goddess of Sex

Leah is an intermediate deity of lust and pleasure with dominion over all things relating to eroticism and sexual desire. She is most commonly portrayed a nude woman of breathtaking sensual beauty, with fiery red hair, staggeringly voluptuous curves, and a flirtatious demeanor. Stories of her escapades live on in both religious texts and bawdy tavern tales, telling of her erotic encounters with gods, mortals, and monsters, such as the time she changed the course of a war by laying with an entire army in one night with such passion that they were too exhausted to fight, for example, or claiming she saved the world from disaster by rutting with the Beast of the Apocalypse for all seven years of its prophesied rampage. However many of these stories are actually true, two things seem constant throughout them all: her unquenchable lust and her utterly shameless sexuality. Leah's followers seek to emulate their goddess, devoting their lives to sex and seeking to spread the gifts of desire and erotic bliss through the world, drowning out pain and darkness with the light of passion and pleasure.

Many are drawn to worship Leah by the promise of sensual delight, but comparatively few are cut out to become true acolytes. Followers of Leah are expected to cast away all shame and give their lives over to lust, sharing their bodies freely with any and all that might desire them, and wearing nothing but perhaps jewelry for decoration or some straps to carry their belongings on a journey. Every temple sees many arrive dreaming of a life of hedonistic ease and leave within a week from exhaustion or embarrassment, but temples of the goddess are happy to welcome all visitors, whether they come seeking a night of pleasure or a life of devotion. Those of the latter that prove worthy are formally welcomed as acolytes in a large, extended orgy that serves as both a celebration and a ritual of initiation. Many of Leah's faithful live in her temples, while some travel abroad; all devote themselves to the celebration of sex, reveling in the joys of sexual excess and following their lusts each day, while bringing pleasure and encouraging promiscuity and the free sexual expression in those around them. Though they might seem like simple hedonists to outsiders - and wouldn't claim the pursuit of pleasure has any deep spiritual meaning, or that it needs to - they see conflict and suffering as the enemies of ecstasy, and fight these evils wherever necessary. Whether it's something as simple as healing the sick or mending a broken heart, or as significant as negotiating a peace treaty between nations, Leah's faithful seek to bring peace to the world so that pleasure may flourish.

Temples of Leah are most often beautiful buildings, carefully maintained to be warm and comfortable, and decorated with all kinds of erotic artwork. Statues of the goddess are common, as are paintings and engravings depicting her or high priestesses and other famous religious figures in various sensual scenes. Most temples contain a collection of erotic literature as well, and many members are skilled creators and performers. Erotic dances, plays, and other performances are a common sight in and around temples of the goddess, stirring the fires of lust and encouraging her worship. While some temples have private rooms for guests or religious leaders to rest or work, their architecture is mostly open and tends towards large communal rooms, mirroring the goddess' encouragement to abandon modesty and shame; giggles and moans of passion echo through the halls day and night, and bathing and sleeping areas are shared. New initiates quickly learn to sleep amidst the writhing bodies and sounds of pleasure.

While not all share Leah's belief that true happiness comes from the free-spirited pursuit of pleasure above all else, few count themselves as active enemies of the goddess and her faithful. Sexual desire is common to many species, and just as most gods have succumbed to Leah's seductions at least one time (and often many more), only the most prudish or cruel seek to undermine her followers directly. More commonly, they are drawn into conflict when some evil threatens to harm the communities they protect, such as an undead horde threatening to bring ruin to a kingdom or a criminal organization abusing and exploiting its people. As for the goddess' celestial servants, they seem to take after the goddess herself, most commonly appearing as nude, winged women of divinely voluptuous beauty who occasionally appear in the material plane, blessing mortals with the pleasure of their embrace, or more rarely, even aiding Leah's faithful in their endeavors. Despite the goddess' countless sexual encounters, it isn't known for certain if she has any descendants. People passionate enough to become clerics of the goddess are said to have "Leah's gift", and some claim this is evidence of a trace of divine blood in their veins. Some also say that the first nymphs were her daughters, sent to bring the gift of pleasure into the wilds, and succubi are those of her offspring that were corrupted by evil - or perhaps that their corruption was only a ploy to infiltrate the demon realm and bring it closer to light over the ages. Whether any of this is true is a matter of debate, but it can't be denied that her clerics seem invariably blessed with sensual beauty and lustful stamina, or that the world's most sexual beings seem to have some affinity with the goddess.

And a couple of potential pictures for my character...

Drowdeviant

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on June 22, 2017, 06:21:17 PM

That's actually the inspiration for my gal Cerulean. Sorry to steal it away but this was how I originally envisioned her in initial chargen. xD
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Drowdeviant

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: Drowdeviant on June 22, 2017, 06:35:24 PM
That's actually the inspiration for my gal Cerulean. Sorry to steal it away but this was how I originally envisioned her in initial chargen. xD
Oh, I don't mind. I listed it as a possible picture because I like it, after all... so I'm fine with someone else in the group using that picture too.

I'll have to keep an eye out for others that might be good, too.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on June 22, 2017, 07:19:58 PM
Oh, I don't mind. I listed it as a possible picture because I like it, after all... so I wouldn't mind someone else in the group using that picture.

I'll have to keep an eye out for others that might be good, too.

*points to previous post* Ivy's all ready for your perusal. ;)

Kathyan

Quote from: Drowdeviant on June 22, 2017, 07:17:37 PM
Behold, Countess Ivy Blackrose! xD

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1250403
:o Wasn't she your character in another RP? , well you already know I like her ^^

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on June 22, 2017, 06:21:17 PM
Okay. I finally found time to write something for the goddess of sex... this is my first time writing up a deity, so I wasn't exactly sure what to write, or how well it would mesh with others' plans. If there's anything I need to change or add, let me know.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Leah, Goddess of Sex

Leah is an intermediate deity of lust and pleasure with dominion over all things relating to eroticism and sexual desire. She is most commonly portrayed a nude woman of breathtaking sensual beauty, with fiery red hair, staggeringly voluptuous curves, and a flirtatious demeanor. Stories of her escapades live on in both religious texts and bawdy tavern tales, telling of her erotic encounters with gods, mortals, and monsters, such as the time she changed the course of a war by laying with an entire army in one night with such passion that they were too exhausted to fight, for example, or claiming she saved the world from disaster by rutting with the Beast of the Apocalypse for all seven years of its prophesied rampage. However many of these stories are actually true, two things seem constant throughout them all: her unquenchable lust and her utterly shameless sexuality. Leah's followers seek to emulate their goddess, devoting their lives to sex and seeking to spread the gifts of desire and erotic bliss through the world, drowning out pain and darkness with the light of passion and pleasure.

Many are drawn to worship Leah by the promise of sensual delight, but comparatively few are cut out to become true acolytes. Followers of Leah are expected to cast away all shame and give their lives over to lust, sharing their bodies freely with any and all that might desire them, and wearing nothing but perhaps jewelry for decoration or some straps to carry their belongings on a journey. Every temple sees many arrive dreaming of a life of hedonistic ease and leave within a week from exhaustion or embarrassment, but temples of the goddess are happy to welcome all visitors, whether they come seeking a night of pleasure or a life of devotion. Those of the latter that prove worthy are formally welcomed as acolytes in a large, extended orgy that serves as both a celebration and a ritual of initiation. Many of Leah's faithful live in her temples, while some travel abroad; all devote themselves to the celebration of sex, reveling in the joys of sexual excess and following their lusts each day, while bringing pleasure and encouraging promiscuity and the free sexual expression in those around them. Though they might seem like simple hedonists to outsiders - and wouldn't claim the pursuit of pleasure has any deep spiritual meaning, or that it needs to - they see conflict and suffering as the enemies of ecstasy, and fight these evils wherever necessary. Whether it's something as simple as healing the sick or mending a broken heart, or as significant as negotiating a peace treaty between nations, Leah's faithful seek to bring peace to the world so that pleasure may flourish.

Temples of Leah are most often beautiful buildings, carefully maintained to be warm and comfortable, and decorated with all kinds of erotic artwork. Statues of the goddess are common, as are paintings and engravings depicting her or high priestesses and other famous religious figures in various sensual scenes. Most temples contain a collection of erotic literature as well, and many members are skilled creators and performers. Erotic dances, plays, and other performances are a common sight in and around temples of the goddess, stirring the fires of lust and encouraging her worship. While some temples have private rooms for guests or religious leaders to rest or work, their architecture is mostly open and tends towards large communal rooms, mirroring the goddess' encouragement to abandon modesty and shame; giggles and moans of passion echo through the halls day and night, and bathing and sleeping areas are shared. New initiates quickly learn to sleep amidst the writhing bodies and sounds of pleasure.

While not all share Leah's belief that true happiness comes from the free-spirited pursuit of pleasure above all else, few count themselves as active enemies of the goddess and her faithful. Sexual desire is common to many species, and just as most gods have succumbed to Leah's seductions at least one time (and often many more), only the most prudish or cruel seek to undermine her followers directly. More commonly, they are drawn into conflict when some evil threatens to harm the communities they protect, such as an undead horde threatening to bring ruin to a kingdom or a criminal organization abusing and exploiting its people. As for the goddess' celestial servants, they seem to take after the goddess herself, most commonly appearing as nude, winged women of divinely voluptuous beauty who occasionally appear in the material plane, blessing mortals with the pleasure of their embrace, or more rarely, even aiding Leah's faithful in their endeavors. Despite the goddess' countless sexual encounters, it isn't known for certain if she has any descendants. People passionate enough to become clerics of the goddess are said to have "Leah's gift", and some claim this is evidence of a trace of divine blood in their veins. Some also say that the first nymphs were her daughters, sent to bring the gift of pleasure into the wilds, and succubi are those of her offspring that were corrupted by evil - or perhaps that their corruption was only a ploy to infiltrate the demon realm and bring it closer to light over the ages. Whether any of this is true is a matter of debate, but it can't be denied that her clerics seem invariably blessed with sensual beauty and lustful stamina, or that the world's most sexual beings seem to have some affinity with the goddess.

And a couple of potential pictures for my character...

And Cerulean you know you already got yourself a devoted follower. :D points up at my paladin of sex

Revelation

Quote from: Drowdeviant on June 22, 2017, 07:17:37 PM
Behold, Countess Ivy Blackrose! xD

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1250403

Those ability scores seem really high for 27 point buy, how did you get them?

Revelation

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1250439

Sheet here though I can transcribe it to text if I need to.

Basic idea is that he's something of a hunter/woodsman who turned to bounty hunting as well, though seeks to do something more with his life in time.

My only issue is I can't decide between Beast mastery or hunter's conclaves. Beast mastery gives us something of another frontline presence, but Archery helps with more damage overall.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 22, 2017, 07:31:25 PM
Those ability scores seem really high for 27 point buy, how did you get them?
...I might have been unable to find a reliable stat calculator for 5e at the time and forgot that pathfinder starts all stats at 10 instead of 8. It's fixed now. ^W^;

...That and she was actually she was originally made for 30 point buy solo campaign.

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: Kathyan on June 22, 2017, 07:25:41 PM
:o Wasn't she your character in another RP? , well you already know I like her ^^

And Cerulean you know you already got yourself a devoted follower. :D points up at my paladin of sex
I saw... and I'm looking forward to playing with her, too. It seems like this group is coming together nicely, and I'm looking forward to the game already (though I haven't started my sheet yet...)

Snake

Name: Hiro Sabreheim
Race: Variant Human
Class (Level): Fighter 3
Background: Guild Artisan
Languages: common, Dwarvisn, Elvish

Proficiency Bonus:  +2

Passive Perception | Passive Insight:  13|13

Saving Throws Strength +5 | Constitution +4 | Dexterity +1 | Intelligence +2 | Wisdom +1 | Charisma -1

Armor Class: 16
Initiative | Speed: 30 | +6
Max Hit Points:
Hit Dice: 3d10+6

ATTRIBUTES
Strength 16 | Constitution 14 | Dexterity 12 | Intelligence 14 | Wisdom 12 | Charisma 8

SKILLS
Athletics +5; History +4; Insight +3; Perception +3; Persuasion +1

Tool Proficiencies: Artisan's Tools (Smith's Tools)

Weapon Proficiencies: Simple & Martial
Armor Proficiencies: All Armor, Shields

FEATURES

Variant Human: +1 to Two abilities, +1 Skill proficiency, +1

Feat (Alert; +5 Initiative, Can't be surprised, hidden enemies do not gain advantage)
Second Wind (1/Short Rest, heal 1d13), Action Surge (+1 Action/Long Rest), Spellcasting, Weapon Bond (Bond to up to two weapons, cannot be disarmed of bonded weapons, can teleport weapon to hand from up to 100'away as Free action); Fighting Style - Great Weapon Fighting (Reroll 1's or 2's on damage once per attack); Guild Membership (Smiths and Metal Forgers)

ADVENTURING GEAR

Chain Mail armor, Longsword, 2 Handaxes, Hand Crossbow with 20 bolts, Smith's Tools, Letter of Introduction from Guild, Belt Pouch with 4 gold, 9 Silver and 7 Copper; Arcane Focus (Crystal), Soap, Whetstone, Explorer's Pack (Backpack, Bedroll, Mess Kit, Tinderbox, 10 Torches, 10 days rations, Waterskin and 50' Hempen rope, Traveler's Clothes

WEAPONS AND CANTRIPS

Weapon: Bastard Sword
Damage | Type: 1d10+3|Slashing, piercing
Other Effects: Versatile (one-handed longsword: 1d8+3)

Weapon: Hand Crossbow
Damage: 1d6+1
Other Effects: Light, Loading, Ammunition Effective Range: 20'/60'

Weapon: Handaxe
Damage: 1d6+3
Other Effects: Throwing (10'/30')

SPELLS

Spellcasting Ability: Int
Spell Save DC: 12
Spell Attack Bonus: +4

Firebolt (Evocation Cantrip)
Range | Target: 120'|
Components:V,S
Casting Time | Duration: 1 Action| Instantaneous
Effects: It's a basic firebolt, it streaks toward target, hits target, And it takes 1d10 Fire Damage

Light(Evocation Cantrip)
Range | Target: Touch | One Object or Creature
Casting Time | Duration: 1 Action| 1 hour
Effects: It creates a tiny light simiiar to a Torch,

Shield (Abjuration 1st Level)
Range | Target: Self | Self
Casting Time | Duration: 1 Reaction | 1 Round
Effects: +4 AC vs triggering attack and blocks magic missiles; Simple, easy defense reaction

Burning Hands(Evocation 1st level
Range | Target: 15' | Anything within Range
Casting Time | Duration: 1 Action| Instantaneous
Effects: Make a Dex-Save or eat 3d6 Fire damage, oh and it lights the target up -- Literally.

BACKGROUND DETAILS
Personality Trait: Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Self-explanatory honestly. But if I have to, it's  a reflection of one's work ethic as a smith.
Ideal: Committed to those he cares about, Believes talents are to be used to better the world.No, I won't
elaborate, if you can't understand this one, get your head checked please.

Bond: Pursues hard-earned wealth to earn someone's love.Ok, I guess I have to explain this one. Hiro is in love with a young princess, but being only a middle-class weaponsmith primarily; he can't get any kind of approval from her family, despite the fact that the feelings are mutual.
Flaw: Would Kill to get a noble title. This kind of ties into the Bond factor. But Hiro's too good-hearted to murder someone in cold blood for a title; his ethics and morality steer him more toward earning it. But if it requires someone's life to end in a cold, steely rasp of steel in their chest, so be it.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Height: 6'4"
Build: Strong, Lean, sort of like a martial artist
Hair | Skin | Eyes: Dark Brown, backswept short | Caucasian, Tanned | Dark Blue
Style of dress: Prefers normal comfortable clothes that don't stand out too much giving away his profession. But when he's at the forge, he fathers a thick leather apron and durable reinforced leather pants. He likes to wear longcoats over his armor and disguise his armored parts a normal clothing.

(How's this?)

Kathyan

Loved the effect descriptors of your spells Snake ;D

By the way is it ok that I rolled for gold instead of receiving equipment, my paladin wont be using armor or weapons(not regular weapons anyway) and that is what she gets so would like to buy something else, have no idea of what but I can come up with something or take suggestions as well. ^^

Revelation

I'll finish my sheet come morning but i'll be going with beast mastery, going with a wolf since it has party support/synergy.

Pink Kitten

Quote from: Drowdeviant on June 22, 2017, 08:08:01 PM
...I might have been unable to find a reliable stat calculator for 5e at the time and forgot that pathfinder starts all stats at 10 instead of 8. It's fixed now. ^W^;

...That and she was actually she was originally made for 30 point buy solo campaign.
I like this one, simple enough for me :-) http://1-dot-encounter-planner.appspot.com/point-buy-calculator.html

(It looks to me like you still have just a couple of points extra on Ivy >.<)

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Pink Kitten on June 23, 2017, 03:02:34 AM
I like this one, simple enough for me :-) http://1-dot-encounter-planner.appspot.com/point-buy-calculator.html

(It looks to me like you still have just a couple of points extra on Ivy >.<)

0-0 I recalculated pink and she fits inside the 27 point margin. This is how many points are going into each individual stat before her racial +2 to Char and +1 to both Int and Dex:

Strength- 12, 4 points
Dexterity- 13, 5 points
Constitution- 12, 4points
Intelligence- 13, 5 points
Wisdom- 13, 5 points
Charisma- 12, 4 points

Now after adding on racial mods her stats comes out to this:

Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Half of the reason I like playing high elves is solely because you can have good stats, darkvision and magical sleep immunity right off the bat...plus they get two free skill proficiencies in whatever two skills you damn well please

Revelation

Quote from: Drowdeviant on June 23, 2017, 09:40:37 AM
0-0 I recalculated pink and she fits inside the 27 point margin. This is how many points are going into each individual stat before her racial +2 to Char and +1 to both Int and Dex:

Strength- 12, 4 points
Dexterity- 13, 5 points
Wisdom- 13, 5 points
Charisma- 12, 4 points

Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Half of the reason I like playing high elves is solely because you can have good stats, darkvision and magical sleep immunity right off the bat...plus they get two free skill proficiencies in whatever two skills you damn well please

Yeah, as a double check these ability scores are A-okay. Half elves are a fun race! +2 to cha helps a fair amount. Gotta have a stat to represent that booty afterall.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 23, 2017, 09:46:59 AM
Yeah, as a double check these ability scores are A-okay. Half elves are a fun race! +2 to cha helps a fair amount. Gotta have a stat to represent that booty after all.

The booty and dem big tittehs Saint. Ivy knows how to use what her momma gave her to get her way. ;)

Best thing is once she gets her next psychic discipline she can become a front line fighter (iron durability ftw!). Mystic is also a fun class, though at this phase in her build Ivy's looking for more passive abilities before she gets the big rip roaring offensive disciplines. :3

Laughing Hyena

Hmm.. Im interested in playing a wizard if theres still space. If not I don't mind and wish all some good fun. And the perspective of a player in fifth edition will probably help me learn the mechanics better as I DM my own game.

Revelation

Quote from: Drowdeviant on June 23, 2017, 10:00:21 AM
The booty and dem big tittehs Saint. Ivy knows how to use what her momma gave her to get her way. ;)

Best thing is once she gets her next psychic discipline she can become a front line fighter (iron durability ftw!). Mystic is also a fun class, though at this phase in her build Ivy's looking for more passive abilities before she gets the big rip roaring offensive disciplines. :3

True that!

Since i'm going beast mastery, my character will be a more support oriented range character. He won't have massive single target damage himself, but once his wolf is in the fray, it'll be constant trip attacks and thus advantage for our melee fighters once he can do that. Though I might have to look into Barding for a wolf to keep it from being hit too easily

Pink Kitten

Quote from: Drowdeviant on June 23, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

Strength- 12, 4 points
Dexterity- 13, 5 points
Wisdom- 13, 5 points
Charisma- 12, 4 points

Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Ohh, right, sorry, I think I only counted one free stat upgrade for you instead of two D: (in addition to the +2 to Charisma).

My bad!