Looking for Dark RPs With A Particular Dark Theme (You've Been Warned)

Started by Notadrywall, August 20, 2021, 10:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notadrywall

Hello reader!

Recently I've been very intrigued by a particularly extreme subject matter that I know is on a lot of peoples off lists, and that is amputation/nullification. I'm not interested in the actual process of limb removal, but the power dynamics of a character losing the use of one or more limbs is very interesting to me, and I've been looking for a chance to explore it in an rp.

I usually rp stories about powerful women brought low, be it a fantasy warrior captured by an enemy army, a sorceress dragged to hell by a demon she summoned, or a sexy assassin turned into a pet by a would be target. So this would be related to that. I have a slight preference towards playing the female sub character, but that is by no means a must, I'm happy to play either side.

So yes, if you are one of the rare sickos interested in this, send me a message and we can discuss some ideas. 

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Edgar

This has been sitting here forever... apologies for not having replied to you, I have no idea how it could have flyballed right over my head.

I'm only touching base for now, as RL is being extremely tyrannic with me, but I'm thinking about making a comeback with my character in the following months.

What particularly interests me are more psychological aspects of the fear inspired by my sinister, tormented character, so such a context as your might still interest me as long as it doesn't feature trture for its own sake.
Oderint dum metuant (Let them hate me, as long as they fear me).