The Story of Us. [MxF] (Craving Marvel/DC Specifically Supergirl)

Started by Daemose, June 16, 2021, 03:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemose

Hey there, the name’s Daemose. I’ve been roleplaying for quite some time, since 2004 and that is just the written form. I am a 31 years old Canadian and yes it's usually damn cold lol. I was doing other forms of roleplay before that so I am quite ancient lol. To put it into perspective back in the old IIRC days lol. But, like every other writer, I am in no means perfect or an absolute expert I am constantly striving to improve and I definitely have since then. I have a few basic guidelines as I will outline below but in general, I am a rather open and friendly person. Please do not be afraid to bring up any questions or concerns within the roleplay or anything I'd rather be asked than for something to make anyone uncomfortable. As listed I love chatting OOC but it is not necessary, I just like getting to know people and I find sometimes it can make the writing even more fun. I love to plot and bounce ideas off each other to get what we both want out of the roleplay. I love using pictures and gifs and sometimes even music to sometimes add to the rp, it is in no way a requirement but just a fun addition sometimes and I like messing with photoshop or paint or just finding the right pictures to aid in my description of something. If you find anything interesting in the thread or even have ideas you'd want to pitch please do! I am always open to listening to some ideas :).

Preferences:

• I don’t have set time limits for posts and am patient, please do the same.​
  • I love OOC chatter and plotting.​
  • I use Real Photos as Face Claims. Except in specific circumstances like Fandom RPs.​
  • Listed are the Canon's I would like someone to portray.
  • Please come to me with more than just a "Hey" or "I'd like to rp with you." bring some ideas plotting and brainstorming is fun!
  • In blue will be the canons I am willing to play and in red are the canons I'm looking for someone to play. Those that I prefer playing an OC will have it mentioned.
Pairings

Pairings

Here are some pairings that I enjoy playing but have no particular plots attached to them.

Best Friend x Best Friends Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife/Fiancee
Step Siblings
Step Mother x Step Son
Husband x Babysitter
Roommates
Coworkers
Employee x Boss's Wife
Employee x Boss's Daughter
Boss x Employee's Wife
Boss x Employee
Celebrity x Celebrity

Supernatural Pairings without Plots:
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Demon x Witch
Angel x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Witch
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Witch

Plots

Non-Fandom Plots
Royalty/High Society

Historical plots set in British Royalty or British High Society dating as far back as the Elizabethan Era to the Second World War. Settings such as Downton Abbey, Bridgerton(so good), Reign, The Tudors.
Pairings that would be interesting would be
King x Queen
King x Princess
King x Nobility
Prince x Queen
Prince x Princess
Prince x Nobility
Nobility x Nobility
Nobility x Lower Nobility
Nobility x Heiress

Celebrity

Living the Celebrity life. I love playing characters with that theme around them. Whether it be a new celebrity bursting through the scene or an established one. I think that world and dealing with whatever it leads to is quite fun. I typically prefer to play a musician and love to play out dealing with the new lifestyle of glitz and glamour that comes with being an a-list celebrity. Whether it be against someone who isn't a celebrity or an established one is fine by me! We can work things out!

I also have an idea for a Canon Pairing of a Celebrity with an OC of mine against Taylor Swift. Doubling to play your favoured celebrity against a character of your own is definitely possible here!

Taylor Swift, I do have an idea in mind. My character would be a new celebrity someone bursting onto the scene whether it be music or acting is fine by me. This would start before the Reputation era but after 1989. So a time where she’s feeling quite down on herself from what was going on. They would meet by chance or a possible set up by mutual friends wanting them to be happy and knowing they’d be a great match. I could see the two of them getting along quite well and realizing possibly they have great chemistry together and decide to give it a shot as she uses him for inspiration for her new music and he helps her feel more confident and secure. While she encourages him in his work since he’s still relatively new. I think it could be a sweet romance with plenty of fun things we could do. Also allowing for plenty of situations where smut could be involved but not being the focus. Open to other ideas as well this is just what I have in mind at the moment!
Entangled With The Mob

Right now this idea is particularly vague and will need to be developed but I wanted to put it here anyway.

MC is the beloved only daughter and youngest child of one of the most notorious mob bosses in the city. She is sweet and innocent at least to most who see her from a distance. She can be a bit devious and rebellious considering how protective her father is. Her father provides her with everything she wants hoping she desires for nothing while attempting to keep everything he does secret and away from her. There are a few ways that this can be played she can be fully aware of what goes on despite her father hoping she doesn't, she's aware what he does might not be completely legal but doesn't know to what extent or finally, she's completely oblivious and just thinks her father and family are very successful and that's why they're wealthy.
Forbidden...Company ink?

Thought I was going to say fruit didn't you? Haha! Foiled I say! Anyways Forbidden Fruit would be accurate. So here's the plot, MC is the spoiled, entitled, flirty, gorgeous and worse? bored daughter of the Business owner and chairman/ceo or both really those titles confuse me sometimes hahah. She's just graduated college despite never showing any interest in the family business and has always had a silver spoon in her mouth if that's how I remember how the saying goes. Anyways, her father either from being at his wits end or a desperate attempt to have the company continue to be inherited by his family somehow convinces his spoiled little princess to intern at his company with the hope she catches the interest but really she's there because she's being paid to do so. She really doesn't want to be there and will try to do anything to fill her time. Perhaps it's messaging her fuck buddies to keep herself occupied while her father still believes she's a virgin...she really does has him wrapped all around her little finger to convince him of that. She still isn't sure how she's managed to do so she's been nearly caught or thought she was caught countless of times. Unfortunately for YC who the only requirements are he's employed at the company in whatever capacity we desire, he's too attractive for her to ignore and last but unfortunately for YC oh so fun to tease and torment.
Name Up In Lights

Another name goes up in lights,
Like diamonds in the sky
And they'll tell you now, you're the lucky one

An aspiring musician dreams for the life of fortune and fame and worldwide superstardom. The way this plot progresses could be in many ways. YC could be anything from a person in the industry wanting to help MC after seeing her talent and a romance develops over time as her career progresses. Another way that things could go is below.

MC dreams for the life of fortune and fame and worldwide superstardom. Willing to do anything to get to the top and stay there but she is very innocent and naive to how the world and industry works and can be manipulated and coerced into things she wouldn't normally do if they achieve her goal. What would happen if someone in the industry helped her get everything she wanted and used her innocence and naivety to initially get what he wants out of her.

Open to any ideas you may have as well!
New Earth

For this one, I don’t have anything concrete and this is an Original plot with some inspiration from things I enjoy. It isn’t wide and publicly known knowledge but earth and the milky way galaxy is on the verge of collapse and destruction. Reasons yet unknown (meaning I haven’t figured it out yet.) but humanity needs a new home if they ever want to survive. One private organization is planning to do just that. Thanks to the massive advancements in science and technology space flight for very long periods of time without sustainable gravity isn’t a problem anymore. Ships can generate their own gravity fields rendering the harmful effects of long term exposure to zero gravity obsolete. Further partnerships led by these nations Space Agencies (USA, Canada, UK, Sweden, Russia, Japan, Germany, France) founded the International Space Agency for Deep Space Exploration from which the research facilities on the Moon and Mars had become possible. Further advancement and discoveries followed though there was a dire discovery about to be made. While everything was kept out of the public and even government officials' eyes a new project was formed. It was Called the project New Earth. Select people from all over the globe from various fields were chosen to take part in this new endeavor in the hopes that they could explore and colonize the Andromeda galaxy successfully given how mineral and resource it was from their long-distance scans. They didn’t know what they would truly find there or if they would survive but the heads of the project knew it was the only hope for humanity’s survival.

Fandom Plots
Game of Thrones

First Idea: MC is born a Stark. At least to his knowledge he was born as the younger twin brother of RobbStark. However, the reality would be that he is Jon's older twin brother. Ned would have taken them back to Catelyn and told her what happened with Lyanna. But, knowing that twins would be harder to convince people including her, he only told her that MC was Lyanna's only child and that Jon was a bastard. Catelyn and Maester Luwin were then sworn to secrecy so that no one would ever uncover his true heritage as the true heir to the Iron Throne. Much of the story can play out as it did in the series with the addition of MC. Robb and MC would have a loving rivalry being twins while he would feel kinship with Jon. He'd get along famously with all of his siblings and thanks to his parents genetics would be strikingly handsome.

Second Idea: Prince Aegon Targaryen was the second child and only son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Princess Elia Martell. He was but a child during Robert's Rebellion and kept as a hostage along with his sister Rhaenys Targaryen and his mother, Elia Martell. To assure completely loyalty of the dornish forces in the war. During the Sack of King's Landing a fortnight after the royal forces had left for the Trident, Ser Jaime Lannister killed the Mad King in the throne room of the Red Keep. Jamie, though the only Kingsguard member left in the city, did not think his father Tywin, whose troops were attacking the city, would harm little Aegon and his young sister, Rhaenys. While Jaime was standing over the Mad King's corpse, Ser Gregor Clegane and Ser Amory Lorch scaled the walls of Maegor's Holdfast and then killed Aegon, Rhaenys and Elia. Or so it would seem. The apparent and unquestioned deaths of the children caused a great divide between Lord Eddard Stark and the new King Robert Baratheon I who were grand friends but for the moment turned bitter acquaintances. House Martell vowed revenge against House Lannister thus beginning their feud. Amidst all this, Lord Vary saw what was unfolding and hoping to secure the realms stability hatched a plan and found a child whose appearance was near identical to Aegon and thanks to Elia's poor health at the time swapped the babies and no one was the wiser. He sent the real Aegon away to safety in Essos with Prince Rhaegar's most trusted friend and confidant Lord Jon Connington. Being raised by him in secret until the day comes when he aims to reclaim his birthright.

Characters I am interested in playing against with no current plot. These may include some who are favoured and may be included in any plot.
Daenerys Targaryen
Sansa Stark
Margaery Tyrell
Cersei Lannister

Robb Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Jon Snow

OC x OC is also an option
DC/Marvel

[/size]I have plot ideas for some of these pairings and would love to share them with you if you're interested! They'll have a * and

Supergirl (Kara Zor El/Danvers)*
Scarlett Witch*
Black Cat
Mia Smoak
Felicity Smoak
Wonder Woman
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Emma Frost
Batgirl
Black Canary
Harley Quinn
Carol Danvers
Rogue
Sue Storm
Mystique

Bucky Barnes
Captain America
Batman
Thor
Oliver Queen(Arrow)
Peter Parker
Wolverine
Tony Stark
Hawkeye

OC x OC
Open to Suggestion.
Lucifer

Chloe Decker

Lucifer
OC
The Boys

Starlight
Stormfront
Queen Maeve

Preferably OC
Billy Butcher
Homelander

OC x OC
Supernatural

Jo Harvelle
Ruby

Dean Winchester
OC x OC
Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Rebekah Mikaelson
Hope Mikaelson
Caroline Forbes
Hayley Marshall
Elena Gilbert
Freya Mikaelson
Davina Claire

Preferably OC
Damon Salvatore
Klaus Mikaelson
Elijah Mikaelson

Can double if playing OCs
Harry Potter

OC x OC
Hermione Granger

Themes Enjoyed
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Romance, Cheating and Incest are likely the ones I enjoy the most but not necessary in the slightest. Themes like Best friends husband/boyfriend/fiance or the opposite side of it can even involve roommates. Siblings, Cousins, Parental figures, all above 18 and in accordance with site rules, etc can all be fun. Yes, these are cliche and yes I absolutely love them. I don't mind some themes that can be dark but it can't be all of it. No completely bleak outlines there has to be some romance eventually and some happiness. I love drama and drama can make things fun a lot of the time, especially with relationships.

Roommates and established couples can be a lot of fun as well

Crime, Supernatural, Slice of Life, Romance, Forbidden Relationships, Royalty is huge for me etc... There are few themes I do not enjoy.

Genres of interest without plots in no particular order:
Sci-Fi
Supernatural
Post-Apoc
Modern
Romance
Historical

Fully willing and capable of doubling to provide the celebrity or wanted pairing for my partner as long as they do the same.

All characters listed in this thread are at minimum 18 years of age.

thread under construction

Daemose

Bump, looking for 1 or 2 more stories. Game of Thrones being the biggest craving right now. Though royalty and historical/modern plays are always a craving.

Daemose