Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue rose

Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Except that we all know you two hold more intrigue than should be legal,  Blue and Blue :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

and you simply continue to intrigue, quite deliciously I might add :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

blue bunny sparkle

adroitgrayman

*smiles* It's not the virginity... you can always get it back. *winks*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

blue bunny sparkle

adroitgrayman

Nothing to worry about dear... Some things are there which needs to be lost too. *smiles*

blue rose

Sounds like you could loose yourself out here....
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

blue bunny sparkle

and some will help you along the way to find yourself

Insanityenviesme

though if lossing yourself turns out to be fun, is it really a loss?
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

then all one must do is find someone to whom they will enjoy losing themselves too..Seems simple enough
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

adroitgrayman

then let me feel it... sometimes... it's better to feel that to hear... isn't it!

Keaira

I can help you feel that and so much more if you really want me to.. Just say the word
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

blue bunny sparkle

Keaira

Then perhaps we should go somewhere more private.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Keaira

Oh's and No's