Conjured Hearts - The SORORITY side ~ Full

Started by SpiralSpider, July 18, 2012, 08:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Did you contact MoonRose via PM about the half-minataur or the female demon by any chance, MzHyde?

I haven't seen her post her opinions on them here so I don't know if she had a chance to see them. :/
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

MzHyde

Nah. But it's okay, I doubt she'd be interested. I don't seem to be a good fit here anyway.  ;D

SpiralSpider

MzHyde

SpiralSpider

For your character? Or the girls? (we still have a few more coming yet) Or just interest in your ideas so far?

MzHyde

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 19, 2012, 07:47:53 PM
Everything but the second one.  :P

I never had the chance to read profiles for your characters, because you took them down before I was even aware they were there. I'd be happy to look them over if you like and maybe we can work something.
Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?

LeSane

I found a few males that I thought would work image wise. I think I have about eight if you include the one I did before.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

AndyZ

I'm still around; I just haven't posted much because I haven't had any truly awesome ideas that would fit well with one of the girls.

I'll probably play either a female or a gender-swapper, since there already seem to be a lot of summons who want to play males.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SpiralSpider

Scar - I loved the images you had before. Just so you know. He was gorgeous.

Andy - We only have one sorority girl who wants a female summon so far, and I've been given some inside info that she might have a partner already - the other two would prefer males. But we still have room for several more girls yet. XD

AndyZ

I don't mind waiting ^_^  I may just end up coming up with a student if all else fails.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Shadowsmaiden

I'm partnered.

Mzhyde is working her bio to fit with Miyu when she has the chance, as far as I know.
Original Cravings

LeSane

I am just giving more variety for though. Don;t get me wrong I love my first character and hope to play as him. Here they are I thought of a few that would work out some are serious types, others are comedic, while one or two can be rather different. Wanna guess? lol

Ggio Vega Alraune
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Spira Ramuh Elemental Unicorn

Xion White Oni

Rene' Terra Lesser Incubus

Zain Mato Red Oni

Breathless Slime
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

MzHyde

Name:Shizuru (Miyu's Partner)                    Ons:Romance, Cute Girls, Firelight Chats, Motorcycles
Age:500+                                                 Offs:Arrogance, Boring People, Cold
Sex:Female                                               D/S Nature:Dominant
Sexuality:Bisexual
Race:Demoness

Physical Description:A tall, athletic, redhead. Her demonic attributes take the form of a pair of spiraling horns sprouting from her head, pointed and claw-like nails, golden eyes, pointed ears, sharp teeth, and the show-stoppers; giant bat-like wings with hooked claws, the edges of the appendages wreathed in fire. She can appear completely human by willing away some or all of these features, allowing her to blend into human society and go places with her chosen partner. The only attribute she can't dispel is her eyes, so she wears shades in public to cover them. Shizuru has multiple piercings; her ears are pierced with silver hoops, her right eyebrow has a curved silver barbell, her bellybutton has an onyx gem in it. She's also got a tattoo; a seal on her upper back that keeps her greater power in check. Like any good demon, she tends to dress in black leather. While she can conjure up just about any outfit she desires, she seems to like sticking to a leather jacket, pants and boots.

Abilities:
-Supernatural Being: As a demon, mortal weapons have very little effect on her. She can take an enormous amount of punishment. Her strength and speed are both immense, above peak human. Her claws can cleave stone, she is fast enough to chase down a speeding car, and with her strength she could heft a small sedan with ease. Not that these abilities will see much use, but they may come in handy in a pinch, especially if her partner is in trouble.
-Fire Manipulation: Shizuru can do a lot of showy things with fire. Summon it, manipulate existing flames, shape it, or even cause flames to trail behind her as she moves. Her greater powers are sealed away for her partner's protection, so she won't be causing any firestorms, but she can still light a fireplace with the snap of her fingers.
-Shape-Shifting, Minor: Without her full suite of powers, she cannot change shape completely, but Shizuru can still will away her more demonic features to allow her to blend in a bit easier in the mortal realm. She can also change her height a bit, allowing her to remain at her 'default' size (6' 2''), tower over others (Up to 8') or shrink down tiny enough to fit in a pocket.
-Conjuring, Minor: Again, with her magic mostly sealed, she is relegated to smaller feats. She can summon just about anything that is the size of a bedroom or smaller. The caveat is that the object cannot be too complex. If it has moving parts, it needs to be relatively small. A motorcycle is the most complex object she can muster. A full bedroom set for a romantic evening, by comparison, would be much easier for her.

Talents:
-Brawler: The vast planes of the Underworld are not a happy place and conflict is everywhere. Suffice it to say, Shizuru could easily trample some street punk looking to take advantage of her partner. Don't expect her to be using flying kung-fu kicks, however. Demons fight down and dirty and her moves have more in common with street fighting than Street Fighter.
-Driver: Shizuru has developed a taste for automobiles and loves to drive and fix cars. She enjoys doing these things by hand as opposed to magic, as it seems much more satisfying that way. Simply making things appear loses some of it's appeal after a few hundred years. She is happy to chauffeur her partner anywhere.

Personality:Shizuru possesses a mellow and somewhat cynical personality, reflected by her easygoing (and at times bored) facial expression. Shizuru practices a tough love approach with those she cares about, causing her to be stern yet loving towards them. Though she tends to stay out of other peoples' business, if she feels like she needs to take matters into her own hands, she will do so. She's not afraid to use brute force when necessary. She has a romantic side, but that tends to be reserved for her partner. She's embarrassed to be caught getting all 'lovey dovey' around other people.

MzHyde

SpiralSpider

LeSane

Name: Has been called 'Rosa Seninses' due to the fact of his appearance of being a Blue Rose'd creature It does not sit well with him so he goes by the name 'Ggio Vega' (Charlie's Partner)
Sex and Gender:
Technically does not have a specific gender, but will claim to be male until proven otherwise.
Sexuality:
Has heterosexual tendencies. Nothing else can really sway his judgement on the matter, though with his lack of options it will not be uncommon to attempt to push himself upon a male. Though it will be by force its results do not go well, so has made up his mind to stick with the opposite sex.
Race: Alraune
Alraune was said to be a plant shaped into a human from the semen of a hung man executed in the gallows. This may sound bizarre, but in Middle Ages it wasn't any farfetched and many believed the tale, passing it down to children. Alchemists have even stated that the semen of a hung man would go down into the earth and created a force of strength. In some passing of the story, its blood instead of semen, and few alchemists would claim the truth of this. However this was not fully. The Origins of Alraune came from another plain of existence. The species had migrated toward the mortal plane to due lack of substance within their own world. Currently the Alraune or better known as Mandrake by western culture are extinct and subjected to being only a myth.
Physical Description:
In his true form his skin tine is tinted the finest hue of blue which signifies his species and type of fauna quite well. His eye color is one that matches the petals of a freshly picked blue rose. His lower body is surrounded by large petals that jut outward. It seems to look as if he is inside of the flower rather then being one. Inside of is a powerful yellowish gold nectar that runs through his body giving off a sweet scent that lures others to him. Vines cloth his arms while other thorn like vines keep his petals safely together.

When summoned
In human form his skin is unmarred giving him a look which most male models have though having a ghostly white hue in certain light. His eye color changes as well to an azure like state. His height does vary since he is young compared to others of his race They say he will grow taller as time goes on, but he is not buying that, yet has never really gone any lower then 5'8 or higher then  5'11 in height. His hair is an oddity. Since it is a violet shade instead of blue as some strands are a darker shade looking more purple if not black. His body type is not frail it has some definition to it giving a 'Lightly detailed' chest and stomach. As for his attire it is mostly things that can give a impression of his body be them tight fitting or loose as long as his sex appeal is shown he will wear it. A trademark item for him is a long trench coat that is made out of a unknown fabric its ends are torn at the collar, sleeves, and end of the coat itself. If one were to look on his back  when he is undressed there is a  summoning circle upon his back

Abilities:
Nectar Saliva Minor Ability Is used when kissing a person of interest. Its sweet and tasteful flavor is easily accepted, and will spur up sexual desire in the person for a short period of time. The only way to keep it constant is to continually feed it to them via mouth or apply it to the skin which has a more mild affect. It does not work from a distance regardless of its alluring smell.
Growth of vines Major Ability- It is only used to subdue those that run away from him. They can be used to tie others up as well if they prefer it. This is for both pleasure or capturing others. Ggio can control a multitude of vines with one arm. The vines are green by appearance or blue if thorns are present. Some thing of them a tentacles... He hate it when others call them that.
'Voice of the Rose' - It is unusual ability of his race. It gives him the ability to talk to well....other flora or fauna since they are living entities. Hearing their concerns and troubles. Caring for them if need be until they are happy. The only down side to this is when used he cannot talk normally. This works on animals as well though it takes longer to communicate with them.
Talents:

• Public speaking
  • Is loved by animals due to his sweet smell
  • Vocally talented in singing
Personality:
There is a few points that make Ggio special compared to other males of his species. Normally most of his male counterparts are highly lustful due to wanting to increase in number. That is the only role they fill is worth living for and have focused themselves so tightly on that single aspect to the point that no one enjoys them other then sexual means. He pushed past his normal green toned brethren to advance mentally which in turn made him as he is now. There are three points that truly make him unique.

The first is his ability to cherish what is close to him. Since never having much to his name except himself and a few creatures in his plain of existence. Ggio had come to care for the things he had be them objects, sentimental, individuals or otherwise. For the things he cares about they are never damaged unless it has always been that way, if it does he will maw over it feeling he could of avoided it. This shows some sense of appreciation. It has not dawned on him yet that this  feeling is one of both longing for someone as well as loyalty.

Another is Humor. Laughing and playing is a great way for him to feel joy as well as to kill boredom. His idea of funny is rather soft so most things will make him chuckle or hold back a laugh. Just because he laughs at them doesn't mean he can't make others laugh. He has his moments though however far and in between as they might be. He is generally funny due to his lack of modern knowledge of today's standards. One should not be surprised if they see him looking at cellphones and other electronics curiously as if they are magical. It shows that he is curious and humble in a sense.

Lastly his way of being serious when needed. This is the most important out of the three due to having to be dominant a high percentage of the time. It has made him enjoy being the one in charge of things in his life. This has crossed over to other thins as well such as sexual relations with others. Being the steady hand when in action, yet it does not stop him from stepping back and enjoying the receiving end of the dominance instead of giving it out if they can best him for the spot of power. Shows dominance and as well as ability to share roles.

Ons:
Women with Stamina
Long sessions
Rope play (Using vines)
Being highly dominate in the bedroom
Slight teasing
Artistic women with vision
Uncontrolled moments of passion
Rough/Gentle sex
Offs:
Bees!
Overly protective women
Being dominated (Without a fight)
Women with little intellect
Easy women
D/S Nature?
Is Dominant not extremely, but enough that he can accept women being the in control from time to time, but will fight for the position if needed or if they don't know what they are doing.

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 19, 2012, 09:28:54 PM
Whew. That took a while. Please to enjoy.

I hope no one has an issue with me saying this.

I'm looking forward to our character interaction most of all MzHyde. You certainly did a fantastic job of her profile and tailored her to fit Miyu nicely with such little input on my part. ^_^
Original Cravings

Lumasan

Quote from: Shadowsmaiden on July 20, 2012, 06:04:12 AM
I hope no one has an issue with me saying this.

I'm looking forward to our character interaction most of all MzHyde. You certainly did a fantastic job of her profile and tailored her to fit Miyu nicely with such little input on my part. ^_^

Moonie you changed your name?
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

SpiralSpider

Should we change the name of this game so people don't confuse it with the other one?

Lumasan

I think we might have to... So people realize this is a new interest check. :3
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

MzHyde

Whichever works, so long as Shizuru gets to play with Miyu soon. :3

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Lumasan on July 20, 2012, 03:38:12 PM
Moonie you changed your name?

Yeah, people were getting me confused with people because of the word "Rose" in my name.
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

As soon as we come up with a name for the game, I'll make an OOC and the actual game thread shortly thereafter. We'll summon Shizuru first, of course.

MzHyde

No need to do that. Besides, if Shizuru was the first thing that appeared it might freak people out and put an end to the whole affair. XD