Star Wars! Jedi (F) seeking Sith (M) with forced pregnancy kink

Started by Maizie, August 13, 2019, 02:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maizie

Hi everyone!

I'm seeking someone for a pretty specific Star Wars idea. The time period is around Knights of the Old Republic, where the Sith are a huge power and there's Dark Jedi running around all over the place. A powerful Sith Lord figures out that strength in The Force runs in families, and he begins a kind of breeding operation where he has particularly adept Sith produce a new generation of children that they can raise and use to empower the Sith Empire. Eventually this also involves kidnapping and forcing others, like Jedi, to take part.

YC is the mastermind Sith Lord's apprentice, and he's being pressured into taking part in the breeding program. He's reluctant at first, until he meets and becomes attracted to MC, a Jedi padawan. So he sets out to capture and breed her, by any means necessary.

MC has always been very strong in The Force, but often butts heads with the Jedi Masters and questions their teachings. She is drawn to YC, and to aspects of the Dark Side. Mainly, she has trouble believing that embracing one's emotions must always lead to evil.

I see this starting out as noncon/dubcon, but turning into a romance with both of them learning from one another and probably eventually deciding to leave both the Jedi and the Sith and become their own style of Gray Jedi.

Please take a look at my role-play preferences page and look at my post history to see the kind of writing I like. Since I do a lot of M/M, I'd suggest looking at this story to see a good example of my female perspective writing.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289839.0

PM me if you're interested in this idea!

Maizie

I think it's okay to bump this now since it's been over a month?

Maizie

Maizie