Tiffany’s (Brothel)

Started by YoungNWet, October 31, 2010, 02:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Talia

Working Girl...Hope this works for you let me know....

Taryn

Race: Human
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 pounds

Physical Characteristics: Taryn is medium height, athletic, strong and a force to be reckoned with when need be. She has long purple black hair, one purple eye, the other being blue. Her skin is soft and flawless, carrying no tattoo's or scars.

Personality: Taryn is smart, responsible, polite, and sweet, but don't let her charming skills fool you. She is quite able to take care of herself in any situation....especially if a warning is not adhered to. She also has the ability to heal quickly and will defend or help out any of the "Girls," she has had the privilege to work with or for.

Biography: Earth-born while having a unique quest to find a few friends taken during a take over of her clan and home. She does have a unique set of skills and powers, however much will be left unseen unless pushed to far. She came to "Tiffany's Brothel," in need to gather information, hide awhile. Having a roof and money coming in is important jurying this phase of change.
Taryn is quick, observant and cunning, she will be sure to get whatever she needs. All the while satisfying some of her own and some customers along the way.

*I can edit, so please let me know* :)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Eric Smith

YoungNWet,

I like the idea of a male attendant for the enterprise (the term "Bouncer" has been suggested but this seems so crude and limiting).

I view the possibilities as more of a Butler there to serve the needs of the ladies and the customers.

Something along the lines of a servant with benefits with possibly some paternal overtones (back to the Bouncer role if required).

If you believe this would add to the story I would like to apply for the position, Maam. My experience is limited but I will work diligently and I do have impeccable manners. My uniform can consist of anything you provide (nothing at all, bowtie and cumberbund, dress shirt only, on through a full on Butler tuxedo and tails) all of these will be provided at my expense so there will be no financial burden. I don't even require food, just send me out to the alley to scrounge for scraps if it pleases you. Finally, I would be available to serve the wishes, ideas, whims and fantasies of everybody, the girls, the customers and yourself within all but the most extreme limits.

References can be provided upon request. I don't know where I can get them but I'll make up some kind of lie and pass it along!

Eric

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Talia on November 02, 2010, 03:20:59 PM
Working Girl...Hope this works for you let me know....

Taryn

She works for me!

LoveIsBeautiful

Hey i like your RP idea. I would like to play as one of the girls if you still are looking for some :)
Love is Blind.Love is True.Love is Pure.
Love is Beautiful<3

CmdrRenegade

I'd like to come in as a customer if there's room.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

cirdanf

Customer here, if you still need one :)
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

YoungNWet

Ok, 4 Girls, 5 if you count me :) i'd like to be played with tho i charge extra of course :) and theirs 4 customer

Raphael

You could post a little more detail whenever you feel up to it! I think most of us can't wait... hehe.

YoungNWet

Hmm ill start a OCC thread with all the detail while you make you characters :)

wildstar

i'd like to play a customer. :) I think a human warrior coming for a bit of R&R

YoungNWet

Sure the more the merrier :) and the dirtier ;)

Raphael

I'm working on a character now :-) Do I get guidelines for how much and what type of info would be required, or do I go with my gut?

minerva7790

Are you still looking for players?
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Raphael

Aphael

Height: 6’2
Weight: 180 pounds
Penis size: 7.5 inch

Physical Characteristics: Aphael is tall and rather slim, athletic but not bulky, with a long gray hair and gray eyebrows that he inherited with his blood. His body is hairless. Has a tattoo on his back, a red and black demon face biting into a rose stem. Has a sword slash scar on his lower abdomen.

Personality: he is usually quiet and observant, a quick thinker, with a taste for mischief, and a little arrogant. He has the manners of a gentleman but can choose not to apply them. He isn’t nice and definitely isn’t virtuous. He’s hot-tempered.

Biography: Aphael was born to human parents; however, somewhere along his bloodline there has been a demon, and the call of the strong demonic blood still echoes in his veins - as is visible in his hot-tempered and sinful character as well as the way he chose in life. Aphael has been brought up to know the way of the sword and the shadow, and has earned money and fame by wandering as a rogue blade for hire, mostly doing the dirty work and excelling at it – anything from theft to espionage to assassination falls within his job description.
After a great hit down south he’s settled in for a bit to enjoy his newly-earned gold. Tiffany’s Brothel had been recommended to him, so he’s eager to find out what the girls there can offer.

[does this work? I'll edit it as much as needed]

Talia

Worked for me !!!  ;D

Great now I have to finish my character up !!! Damn to do list's :)

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 05, 2010, 12:47:07 PM
Aphael

Height: 6’2
Weight: 180 pounds
Penis size: 7.5 inch

Physical Characteristics: Aphael is tall and rather slim, athletic but not bulky, with a long gray hair and gray eyebrows that he inherited with his blood. His body is hairless. Has a tattoo on his back, a red and black demon face biting into a rose stem. Has a sword slash scar on his lower abdomen.

Personality: he is usually quiet and observant, a quick thinker, with a taste for mischief, and a little arrogant. He has the manners of a gentleman but can choose not to apply them. He isn’t nice and definitely isn’t virtuous. He’s hot-tempered.

Biography: Aphael was born to human parents; however, somewhere along his bloodline there has been a demon, and the call of the strong demonic blood still echoes in his veins - as is visible in his hot-tempered and sinful character as well as the way he chose in life. Aphael has been brought up to know the way of the sword and the shadow, and has earned money and fame by wandering as a rogue blade for hire, mostly doing the dirty work and excelling at it – anything from theft to espionage to assassination falls within his job description.
After a great hit down south he’s settled in for a bit to enjoy his newly-earned gold. Tiffany’s Brothel had been recommended to him, so he’s eager to find out what the girls there can offer.

[does this work? I'll edit it as much as needed]
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

YoungNWet

ITs all good, i was wondering if anyone would like to play with me "the brothel mistress" for a couple of pros with the other girls :)

DKDBSD

YoungNWet

Follow Charisma's bio :), thank you :)

minerva7790

Hmm... I guess you're looking for players then? How's this?

Name: Myrrin
Race: Catperson (err, if you can call that a race)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 102 pounds
Measurements in inches (Bust - Waist - Hips): 36 - 23 - 34

Physical Characteristics: Myrrin is pretty short by human standards, but that doesn't bother her much. Her body is well proportioned and her muscles soft - a result of not being required to do manual labour. She considers her straight purple hair to be her most attractive aspect, and takes much pride in combing it every morning as she dresses for work. She also has a pretty flexible body, which makes her a fair dancer.

Personality: Although Myrrin may seem naive and innocent at times, it is because she chooses to portray that image. Behind those wide innocent eyes lies a quick and astute mind. In her job, however, she has learnt to speak less and listen more. Customers seem to like that. Above all, she is obedient, especially where her job is concerned. She has no desire at all to lose her job!

Biography: Myrrin is second youngest child of a once well-to-do family. Her family had fallen on hard times, however, and Myrrin, once used to a sheltered life, was made to find work. A family friend had heard that Tiffany's brothel had been hiring, and that the owner was decent to her girls. Not willing to send their young daughter to work as a hard labourer, which was pretty much the only other option, Myrrin's family made an agreement to have Myrrin work at the brothel. Myrrin has been working here for almost a year. She has grown much and learnt much in this past year, her endurance helping her accommodate to a life of work. However, there always seems more to learn, more to experience...
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

DKDBSD

Quote from: minerva7790 on November 07, 2010, 07:52:33 AM
Race: Catperson (err, if you can call that a race)

At least you didn't call her a neko. Also woo three cat girls so far.

Primarch

I'm afraid I'll be withdrawing my interest. The game's style is going in a direction that's not what I was hoping for.

DKDBSD

(Work in progress)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/Kimiko_by_RedRoseAya.jpg (This was a commission I did not draw this. It's also quite old but I don't have anything else that's coloured or appropriate.

Race: Cat girl
Height: 5'3
Weight: (I never put this)
Measurements: (I have no idea how to work this out for a fictional character.)

Physical Characteristics: She's a bit short generally has the build of a dancer except for her bust which is about double D to E cup (36) her hair is usually worn down.

Personality: ( I also avoid this as I prefer to show it in the rp. )

Biography:

Revenent

Got room for one more client?

YoungNWet