Amazon (D/S, Ex)

Started by Far eyes, March 30, 2012, 03:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

The idea to this is still a bit defuse so let me tray and spread it out. This is a bit inspired by Skyrim, Conan and the classic kind of fantasy setting. The basic idea being an Amazon as the dom, she would be perhaps futa. With the sub being somebody she ‘rescues’ from a monster lair (that would be you) for this I am comfortable with you being either a male or female. The plot is still a bit defuse so I am really looking for a partner in this who is willing to inject there own ideas.

The tension between the two, the Amazon forcing her new property to her will. I am also looking for somebody comfortable with kinks. I am kind of shooting for something fairly rough even extreme.

For now I mostly have a basic idea but as usually I am looking for somebody who likes to write and dos so descriptively. And also is willing to work on plot with me.

PM me, don't post here
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0