MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elias

(OKed by blackcatotaku )

Username: NPC (Can be controlled by royalty the GM and House of M)
Character Name: Lord Scott Summers
Canon Combination of Robb Stark and classic cyclops.
Physical Description: Sandy brown hair a perfect physique, and a serious demeanor Scott Summers is very close to the perfect human specimen. The few scars he bares belongs to training in the yards with his brothers and comrades and his many excursions to destroy any mountain men who threaten his domain
Sexuality: straight
Role: Lord of the Vale
What does your character desire most?: To maintain a neutral, and peaceful domain.
Personal Philosophy: only by maintaining neutrality can you find peace.
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: Born of a family of mutants his eyes produce beams of light (Many believe gifted by the lord of light.) A visor was created by Eric (Magneto) to contain his abilities as they tend to easily lose control, he also wields a family sword of vibranium
Skills: 1) Skilled Warrior 2)Skilled rider 3) can read and write (Learned for the time) 4) Holds array of alliances 5) Strong leader.
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Produces light beams which can melt through nearly any surface if he does not have his visor.
I pledge to: House of M and my king.

Notes: Lord Summers is known for his lack of social skills, he relies on his diplomats, his wife and Eric to handle most diplomatic affairs not pertaining to matters of war and his nations internal law. He is emotional and easily angered, however When he cares for you he holds you close and is hard pressed to believe you could do him any harm, those he does not consider friends are kept at a cold distance.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Elias on May 14, 2015, 11:33:23 AM
(OKed by blackcatotaku )

Username: NPC (Can be controlled by royalty the GM and House of M)
Character Name: Lord Scott Summers
Canon Combination of Robb Stark and classic cyclops.
Physical Description: Sandy brown hair a perfect physique, and a serious demeanor Scott Summers is very close to the perfect human specimen. The few scars he bares belongs to training in the yards with his brothers and comrades and his many excursions to destroy any mountain men who threaten his domain
Role: Lord of the Vale
What does your character desire most?: To maintain a neutral, and peaceful domain.
Personal Philosophy: only by maintaining neutrality can you find peace.
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: Born of a family of mutants his eyes produce beams of light (Many believe gifted by the lord of light.) A visor was created by Eric (Magneto) to contain his abilities as they tend to easily lose control, he also wields a family sword of vibranium
Skills: 1) Skilled Warrior 2)Skilled rider 3) can read and write (Learned for the time) 4) Holds array of alliances 5) Strong leader.
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Produces light beams which can melt through nearly any surface if he does not have his visor.
I pledge to: House of M and my king.

Notes: Lord Summers is known for his lack of social skills, he relies on his diplomats, his wife and Eric to handle most diplomatic affairs not pertaining to matters of war and his nations internal law. He is emotional and easily angered, however When he cares for you he holds you close and is hard pressed to believe you could do him any harm, those he does not consider friends are kept at a cold distance.

He's fine to post.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Sirian Eve

Primarch

Totally missed IC has gone up. Its a bit late in my parts now but I'll dive in tomorrow.

Sirian Eve

Username: Sirian Eve
Character Name: Ophelia Sarkissian, Lady Vain , Madame Discord, Witch
Canon Madame Hydra
Physical Description: Straight raven hair with a light wave and a tint of green. Though sometimes she will dye her hair green. A small scar over her right eye. Amethyst orbs, pale skin, stands 5’7 and 140 lbs. She  has one long scar along the column of her spine.
Sexuality: Bi-sexual and sometimes more.
Role: Lady of The Reach
What does your character desire most?: She desires to create the perfect race of man that will last throughout the ages and for her heirs to rule over them all. She seeks immortality.
Personal Philosophy: “All desire and flesh”
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: She’s known for her keeping her nail painted red with venomous snake blood, if she were to scratch anyone they would die so says the rumor.
Skills: (Keep this to 5 max)
She’s a master alchemist know for mixing and creating various toxins, poisons and venoms that can either regenerate flesh or melt it right of the bone.
Very intelligent- She’s a strategist and always likes being ahead of her opponent
Has a hidden affinity for throwing knives and daggers she often keeps on her person
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
One spell in particular she has mastered is the vanity spell. A cosmetic spell that she uses to maintain her flawless features every time Zemo hurts her.
Bio: Ever since she was a child she has been taught to focus only on pure ambition. To be exact and precise with every turn. Her father was a harsh lord and her mother a wildling whore  who he raped during one of her father's mild conquest. At first she was destined to live her life on the wall because of ‘bad blood.’As a child she was curious about men, about life, and even death. She was mystified by the tales of the creatures who lived beyond the wall and under her father’s maiden-guard she grew into a fine young lady. Rebellious  and disobedient. Often sneaking in during her father's secret gatherings about war and destroying the House of Odinson and any others that got in the way. One night she woke up to the sound of screams and ran into her father's room, he had been bitten by a venomous snake. As the snake slithered away she grabbed it, only for it to bite her.She collapsed beside her father and when she woke it was like she had been reborn. Even though she woke up to sight of her beloved father's dead body she felt ecstatic about the revelation she had. It was like waking up from a dream. After her father’s burial she met a man by the name of Baron Hemo Helmut, her betrothed . She wasn’t ecstatic about the idea since she desired to take over her family's fortune and make her own way. However Zemo’s ambition was very attractive among many other things. Their relationship is very eccentric compared to most and very damaged. She has always hated him, but yet something in her desires him as well.
I pledge to: Hail Hydra!

NubianLegend

Sirian Eve

Orange Marmalade

Alright got him approved and posted, will hop into IC tomorrow :) If anyone wants any sort of history with Fandral let me know!

NubianLegend

Unmasked
Username: NubianLegend
Character Name: Baron Helmut Flowers
Canon Helmut Zemo
Physical Description: Baron Helmut is a somewhat tall man with a lean, but muscular physique. In his youth, he regaled the hearts of many admirers with his good-looks. However, due to an explosion at an underground Hydra facility, he became quite disfigured and opted to wear a mask to conceal his abnormalities. Underneath his mask is quite a unpleasant visage, the cause of wildfire burns.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Sexuality: Baron Helmut is a depraved kinda man who has no qualms taking what he wants through the use of force. His sexuality can best be described as a right of conquest. He's somewhat territorial when it comes to Ophelia but a part of him unconsciously wants to see his wife being satisfied by better looking male lovers.
Role: The son of patriarch Baron Heinrich Zemo
What does your character desire most?: The Rise of the Reich
Personal Philosophy: Justice belongs to the Strong
Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
-His House Sword. A Rapier. Made of Vibranium and dipped in silver. With a golden guard and pommel. The sword bears the eagle, a symbol of the fatherland.

-Crossbow. Sometimes, he's known to use both the sword and crossbow in accord to fight effectively at virtually any range.

Skills:
- Master-mind Intellect
- Expert Swordsman
- Master of Warfare & Deception
- Expert Marksman
- Occult Knowledge
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:

Baron has no powers but he do have a set of magically enchanted stones that allows him to a great amount of uses including;  deaccelerated aging, regenerative effects, resistance to magick energies, energy projection, levitation, and augmenting of physical attributes.

Bio: Baron Helmut Zemo is the thirteenth Baron in the Zemo family lineage but not recognized as so. His conception is the result of Baron Heinrich- the Lord of House Hydra taking a woman beneath his means - a peasant girl, which makes him in fact a noble bastard.

Despite not being a legitimate heir himself, Helmut is very much the man behind the man serving as his fathers right-hand. Initially his father wanted little to do with him, but saw some potential to be molded as a soldier his army. Since an early age he was brought up in the ways of politics and intrigue. It was through his constant application and diligence that he earned his father Baron Heinrich's respect. Though love was a resource in scarce supply. He has a young brother of Asgardian descent who is "happy" whom he despises. Primarily out of envy for his fathers unrequited affections as a unfavored son and his own complex about his physical appearance. Helmut of course is a bigot, who believes his countrymen's innate superiority above others, but he respects talents and strengths regardless from whence they come. The Summer Isles in particular seem to be a source of bemusement for Baron Helmut. He believes that the strategy for winning Marvelos involves claiming the Isles. His plans to dispose the noble line there has caused some noteworthy developments in the region thus far.

He was eventually wed to Ophelia Sarkissian, Madame Viper, a woman like himself in many ways,  whom he raped on their honeymoon and sometimes afterward. His feelings for her are intense, though it remains to be seen whether his feelings are intense love or intense hatred. As much as he delights in causing his wife's torment, he genuinely enjoys her company and doesn't see himself with any other woman.

I pledge to: Hail Hydra!

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 15, 2015, 02:34:15 AM
Alright got him approved and posted, will hop into IC tomorrow :) If anyone wants any sort of history with Fandral let me know!

Fandral is definitely yummy...Ophelia will have some use for him.

RavenBlackmoon

Quote from: Sirian Eve on May 15, 2015, 05:07:23 PM
Fandral is definitely yummu...Ophelia will have some use for him.

If he gives out any flowers to the ladies gathered he may just start a civil war... Goodness knows Lady Stark will be watching him with a dreamy look. Sorry Tony, it's that Asgardian physiology...

Sirian Eve

SweetSerenade

And my character is just sitting there going 'Huh...alright... it's a guy.' XD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Elias

Username: Elias

Character Name: Frank Castle

Canon Classic comic book punisher meets the hound.

Role: King of flea bottom (AKA rogue/mercenary)

What does your character desire most?: To protect and prove the worth of the normal man. Fuck genetically engineered warriors, fuck gods, fuck super humans, we're fine down here without ya.

Personal Philosophy: The only difference between killing a man and killing a god is that you get to laugh.

Notable Equipment & Weaponry: Repeating crossbow, sword, mace, horse, nine tails, axe, connections to get a variety of alchemical and unique weapons.

Skills: 1) Master of weapons 2) Incredible constitution, this man refuses to fucking die 3) Has a reputation with commoners knows the streets of kings landing and surrounding cities better then their lords 4) Has a network of allies and street level operatives who work for him 5) controls a gang of people nobody wanted and trained them how to fight.

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: I dont need powers I have a sword.

Bio: Frank Castle the king of flea bottom was born the son of a whore, he was treated lower then shit his entire life. His mother died at the hands of her John when he was 9 and he was thrown out onto the streets to die, you think if he survived all this it would have made him a monster, but it didn't he looked out from the shit and at the golden gates of royalty thought about Odinson, the gods the lords and knew they were to blame, they claimed to be noble but forgot the lessor people, they let people like his mother suffer. He joined thugs and criminals but never became them, when he became strong enough, when he became smart enough he murdered the monsters and saved the helpless he didn't forget anyone. He was a hero in hell trying to kill every last demon that walked the streets, and soon he gathered a following, and enemies. the guards knew his name and his face, but his skills, his abilities the knowledge of it spread and soon the very people he hated wanted to hire him to kill others like them. Ha hell yeah, he took their money and then got to kill their kind, and he has killed someone from every house, and from every walk of life, but despite that he has never forgotten his roots and no matter how much jingles in his pockets, he feeds the kids on the streets with no where to go.

I pledge to: Those the rest forget.

Sirian Eve

Nice one Nubian. I like the back story. These two will be very interesting.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Elias on May 15, 2015, 07:46:08 PM

Username: Elias

Character Name: Frank Castle

Canon Classic comic book punisher meets the hound.

Physical Description: (include things like height, weight, hair color, physical build, etc)

Role: King of flea bottom (AKA rogue/mercenary)

What does your character desire most?: To protect and prove the worth of the normal man. Fuck genetically engineered warriors, fuck gods, fuck super humans, we're fine down here without ya.

Personal Philosophy: The only difference between killing a man and killing a god is that you get to laugh.

Notable Equipment & Weaponry: Repeating crossbow, sword, mace, horse, nine tails, axe, connections to get a variety of alchemical and unique weapons.

Skills: 1) Master of weapons 2) Incredible constitution, this man refuses to fucking die 3) Has a reputation with commoners knows the streets of kings landing and surrounding cities better then their lords 4) Has a network of allies and street level operatives who work for him 5) controls a gang of people nobody wanted and trained them how to fight.

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: I dont need powers I have a sword.

Bio: Frank Castle the king of flea bottom was born the son of a whore, he was treated lower then shit his entire life. His mother died at the hands of her John when he was 9 and he was thrown out onto the streets to die, you think if he survived all this it would have made him a monster, but it didn't he looked out from the shit and at the golden gates of royalty thought about Odinson, the gods the lords and knew they were to blame, they claimed to be noble but forgot the lessor people, they let people like his mother suffer. He joined thugs and criminals but never became them, when he became strong enough, when he became smart enough he murdered the monsters and saved the helpless he didn't forget anyone. He was a hero in hell trying to kill every last demon that walked the streets, and soon he gathered a following, and enemies. the guards knew his name and his face, but his skills, his abilities the knowledge of it spread and soon the very people he hated wanted to hire him to kill others like them. Ha hell yeah, he took their money and then got to kill their kind, and he has killed someone from every house, and from every walk of life, but despite that he has never forgotten his roots and no matter how much jingles in his pockets, he feeds the kids on the streets with no where to go.

I pledge to: Those the rest forget.

Your punisher is approved.

Urbanzorro

If there's room for another Hydra character I'm thinking of taking on Arnim Zola, probably as a rogue/former maester, similar to a  Qyburn like figure.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Sirian Eve

Mathim

Getting my Nova profile done:

Username: Mathim
Character Name: Sir Richard Rider, last of the Nova
Canon Not sure, just the comics I guess
Physical Description: Short red-tinged hair, no visible scarring, moderately light skin and green eyes
Sexuality: Hetero
Role: Knight
What does your character desire most?: To fulfill his duty as bearer of the enchanted armor
Personal Philosophy: Destiny chooses who is good as selfishness chooses who is evil.
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: His helmet and armor which grant him a multitude of abilities powered by the three mystic gems inlaid in the breast of his chest plate. Only he can wield them, so thieves get nothing but the ability to render him powerless without them.
Skills: Mediocre fighting talent, somewhat skilled with carpentry
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: The first of his three gems gives him increased strength and durability. The second gives him limited levitation capability, but only on himself, not on other people or objects. The third gives him the ability to project bursts of magical energy from his hands. Each gem has a limit to how much of each ability it can provide before needing recharging, so if he fights well he can rotate in each and let them wear down evenly, or strategically use up one and fall back on the others while it recharges. Without the armor on, he is merely an average peasant.
Bio: Sir Richard Rider was a nobody, unworthy of even being inducted into the ranks of any of the houses. But one day while wandering the woods in search of firewood, he saw a shooting star fall to Earth and came upon its crash site. It was not a meteorite but a living being wearing what would become his signature armor. The warrior who had fallen had been the last of an order of powerful mystic knights that had recently been all but wiped out. However, mortally wounded, the unnamed warrior entrusted the armor, and sole ownership of it, to Richard. Donning the helmet and armor, Richard was instantly fed, telepathically, the history of the people who had come before him, known as the Order of Nova, named after the sorcerer who had enchanted their armor to give them their extraordinary abilities. Sir Richard vowed to honor the dying warrior's, and the long-dead Nova, by fulfilling their mission to keep the peace by eliminating threats directly rather than waiting for them to attack. But with no other Nova knights to help him, Richard understood that there was merit to being strategic about this, and joined one of the more honorable houses to ensure he would have powerful allies in helping him complete his mission, and also to help him scout for a worthy successor should he fall.
I pledge to: House Stark (seems the most appropriate given he's got super armor, y'know?)
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Lithium