Adventure! Deciet! Simple d20 system and Bondage Galore!

Started by RedFangedWerehawk, February 16, 2015, 12:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedFangedWerehawk

Once again life is in order and it's time to spin up another kinky d20 game. I was having a lot of fun with our previous game (Which can be found here) , but unfortunately it ran out of steam. :( So, this time I have a few ideas.

*=== 1 ===*
The first one is the same as before: Bondage Adventure! It's a game where a group of players take on classes and set out to a complete a mission, not unlike a simplified version of D&D. The most interesting part, however, is that the enemies attack by attempting to put the players in bondage to capture them and do unto them whatever they desire once the heroes and heroines are too bound to fight back anymore.

Depending on the campaign, bondage ranges from normal things like ropes and cuffs, to more intriguing and kinky methods such as plant bondage and slime. If you love to be bound, or bind innocent (or perhaps not so innocent) people, this is a lot of fun.

This is a group game where we need 3-4 players and a GM. If you are interested, check out the link and post here which missions you would and/or would not want to do.

More importantly, we also need a GM for this. Here's the deal for anyone interested in being the GM: I will help you set things up and get everyone going and take an active role in clarifying how the game mechanics work and sorting out any strange problems if needed. The GM will be the one responsible for setting the scene, describing the environments and controlling the enemies in combat (and in the case of a BAD END). In terms of friendly NPCs, I am also willing to help out with that.

*=== 2 ===*
Or, if you are interested in the second option, there is always: Bondage Arena! This is similar to the aforementioned Bondage Adventure, except it is more geared towards a competitive person vs person game. You choose from a plethora of unique classes and try to capture every other player in a giant scramble! I have done a few one on one games (And am interested in more) of this, each very different than the last. This would ideally be a 3-4 player free for all. The winner takes all and if there is a lot of story developed throughout the melee, we can continue onwards well past the end of the match.

This option doesn't require a GM, and I can walk everyone through the rules in the IC thread. The type of bondage depends completely on the choice of classes. Will you create an alliance with someone only to stab them in the back when they turn your attention on someone else, or will you dominate through sheer force and tactics. There is a lot of potential for politics and I am all for that! ;)

Post below with the option you are most interested in and what limits you may have when it comes to choosing the game. If there is enough interest for either option, I will set up a character sheet template. I have no issues with you playing whatever type, gender, class, race etc... that you want to play. The world is full of interesting and diverse people and ours should be too!

Character Sheet Template for Bondage Adventure

Name:
Class:
HP:
Defense:
Threshold:
Passive Abilities:
O/O:

Description of character as you see fit!

Max

I would be interested in Bondage Adventure.  Not sure about being a GM, but would love to play.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

AurelieCatena

I'm glad to see there might be a new opportunity to play one of these great games. I am willing to participate as a player. Here are my favourites, in decreasing order of interest: (Unfortunately, it seems the Castle adventure has disappeared...)

* Bondage Adventure - The BDSM Club
* Bondage Adventure - In the hall of the Drider Queen
* Bondage Adventure - Into the spider's lair
* Bondage Adventure - Bandit Mission
* Bondage Adventure - Palace of Sin
* Group Bondage Arena
* PvP Bondage Arena

AurelieCatena

Sain

Oh, the game looks fun. I would have to second Max though.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Sol Lua

Hmm, sounds like a fun game.  I'd be interested in playing, and maybe GMing depending on how things go.  I've got enough experience to do it, it's just a matter of what everyone would want to play and when/how it gets formatted.

kylie

It sounds like a hoot (would love to try the Dressmaker class as a player)... Would be up for most if not all of the scenarios.

However I'm on the road this month, so maybe if someone like the GM could help roll mechanics for me...  Or if it is starting slower, could post maybe every other day or I could get in faster about next month.

RedFangedWerehawk

Max! AurelieCatena! Glad to see you guys back!

Quote from: AurelieCatena on February 16, 2015, 02:55:56 AM
* Group Bondage Arena

There's another idea, team arena.

Quote from: Sol Lua on February 16, 2015, 12:28:26 PM
Hmm, sounds like a fun game.  I'd be interested in playing, and maybe GMing depending on how things go.  I've got enough experience to do it, it's just a matter of what everyone would want to play and when/how it gets formatted.

Sure thing! Let me know if you want to give GMing a shot and I'll help you get things rolling. We have enough interest for a solid game of adventure.

Quote from: kylie on February 16, 2015, 02:34:31 PM
However I'm on the road this month, so maybe if someone like the GM could help roll mechanics for me...  Or if it is starting slower, could post maybe every other day or I could get in faster about next month.

Not a problem. The game would keep a steady pace. I'm hoping to get one or two turns per week, or everyone posting once every 3-4 days at the minimum. It was very manageable and my previous game always gave me something to look forward to after work and gave me time to think up better, more robust posts.

Glad to see the interest everybody!!!  ;D I'll see if I can draw up a character sheet template for Adventure in the next day or two.

Swordsman18

Hey I could throw a girl at this, and if necessary I could GM a separate adventure if it is desired. I would want to see how this runs first!

AurelieCatena

Team arena... I like that concept. There would be two teams, confronting each other. Maybe not in an arena... Say, they fight for the control of the town. Each player would belong to one of two teams. There might be regular battles, but also ambushes or chance fights. There would be prisoners, escapes and rescue missions, torture and ransoms, surprise attacks at the HQ (once torture has provided its location), enslavement, pillorying, ...

The good thing with such a scheme is that we could add new players at any time: they just join a fight. And if a player stops playing, we just continue with the others.

Each team could be composed of any character class, or, better in my sense, we might divide the classes among the two teams (in a balanced way). There might be a hierarchy and those higher in it would have some improved characteristics. Climbing in the hierarchy could come from success against the enemy faction or internal duels...

The possibilities seem infinite!

kylie

Not a problem. The game would keep a steady pace. I'm hoping to get one or two turns per week, or everyone postin
g once every 3-4 days at the minimum. It was very manageable and my previous game always gave me something to look forward to after work and gave me time to think up better, more robust posts.
Oh, yay.  8-)  That is more my speed in more busy groups with planning or when daily life eats the muse sometimes.  But that makes it a lot easier for travelling, too.

Often i have landed decent wifi here, but it's nice to know there is some window there, too just in case some place flops (or I do some night).   :-)

AurelieCatena

That pace is good for me too, and I think it quite reasonable for a group of a few players.

Sain

A town or some place with two sides might lift some work off of GM which is nice and pvp in general guarantees crazy plots. Some kind of humongous magical castle with two sides fighting for control could be fun, like fantasy version of stargate-universe with more conflict :p

AurelieCatena

Moreover, I like the new version of Bondage Arena. More streamlined, more logical...

Swordsman18

I really like the idea of the arena as well, it looks so fun!

laa

>Puts up interest<

I can either be a player or a GM. I don't mind what game mode we choose. =3

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: AurelieCatena on February 17, 2015, 04:24:35 AM
Team arena... I like that concept. There would be two teams, confronting each other. Maybe not in an arena... Say, they fight for the control of the town. Each player would belong to one of two teams. There might be regular battles, but also ambushes or chance fights. There would be prisoners, escapes and rescue missions, torture and ransoms, surprise attacks at the HQ (once torture has provided its location), enslavement, pillorying, ...

The good thing with such a scheme is that we could add new players at any time: they just join a fight. And if a player stops playing, we just continue with the others.

Quote from: Sain on February 17, 2015, 07:52:02 AM
A town or some place with two sides might lift some work off of GM which is nice and pvp in general guarantees crazy plots. Some kind of humongous magical castle with two sides fighting for control could be fun, like fantasy version of stargate-universe with more conflict :p

Quote from: Swordsman18 on February 17, 2015, 10:53:52 AM
I really like the idea of the arena as well, it looks so fun!

That sounds great! People can pop in and out of the main game in between their fights. I love the idea of it being in a city rather than some sort of arena. It reminds me of a "Ravnica: City of Guilds" sort of situation for those of us familiar with MTG. Each guild is basically fighting amongst the others to expand their territory and take control of the city. Having an overarching narrative will give context to what the winner does with the loser and have it affect the entire situation as a whole. For those interested in this, I'll get a recruitment thread with more details on how it could pan out and some world setting later this week. This sounds like a lot of fun! (Also, if you want to help in the planning, feel free to PM me!)

Quote from: laa on February 17, 2015, 12:37:33 PM
>Puts up interest<

I can either be a player or a GM. I don't mind what game mode we choose. =3

Alright!! Once I put of the character sheets I will send you a message so we can get the ball rolling. Unless someone else really wants to GM, you will be the all power weaver of our fates! ;D

RedFangedWerehawk

Character Sheet is up! Post 'em if you got 'em! If you have any campaigns you saw on the website that you really want to do, be sure to post here. (I'm good with any, but Bandit Mission, Clothing Store and Rubber Factory seem to be the only ones that have complete notes)

Name: Phiiri "Phi" Clovengaurd
Class: Paladin
HP: 35
Defense: 13
Threshold: 10
Passive Ability: Holy Armaments
Passive Ability: Vow of Chastity
O/O: Offs: Scat, Mutilation, Bestiality. Ons: Everything else.

Phi was an orphan that had to endure the hard life in the slums when she was a just a child. She made friends with the older boys and girls that looked after her as if she was their little sister. It wasn't until the young hooligan adolescents were trying to steal from the church during the service for All-Haven, a once yearly ceremony celebrating the ending of summer and the coming of winter. Normally, the order of the church would execute criminals but because the children were caught in the eyes of the masses, the order decided to make an exception and force them to into enlistment instead. From that point on Phi was separated from her streetwise friends and endured rigorous training to become a Paladin of the Church of the Goddess Lyra.

Phi is generally a carefree person who occasionally gets wrapped up in her learned piousness. She carries herself very well and commands an aura of respect and reverence when she travels. She knows how to act and represent the church while behind closed doors she prefers to skirt the rules and relax, usually dawning an infectious smile and an optimistic attitude. Friendly to most,  Phi transforms into a terrifying and ruthless warrior when confronted with danger and she does not play around with her foes.

kylie

Do we have links for all of these scenarios in here?  Clothing Store and possibly Rubber Factory sound fun, but not sure I've seen links to either.

Palace of Sin sounds good too, although I might suggest more intrigue or deception and less 'everyone comes after you for looking suspicious period,' if that is indeed what they are going for.

Arena or even the Spiders would probably also fly for me (provided spider goes easy on the pain and breeding details).

Swordsman18

AurelieCatena

Name: Felina
Class: Ranger
HP: 30
Defense: 12
Threshold: 6
Passive Ability: Aim
Passive Ability: Concentration
Offs: Being pleasured in any way

Felina is a skilled spy who sells her talents to the highest bidder. She has not always hesitated to wander into illegality when the potential reward was worth the risks. She succeeds by means of treachery, charm and skills more than by brute force and combat, although she never shy from shedding blood when necessary. She prefers to work alone but she often associates with others for particularly periculous missions. In such case she is generally loyal to her companions, at least as long as the mission has a reasonable chance of success.

Special note:
Having my character pleasured or sexually teased is an off for me. I shall interpret all toys-related statuses ("teased", "filled", "vibrating" and "stimulated") as painful rather than pleasurable. This is just how I shall roleplay it. That does not affect game mechanics. Maybe it is because her vagina is permanently dry and very narrow.

My favourite now are:
* Team vs team bondage arena
* The hall of the dryder queen
* Bandit
* Rubber Factory
* Clothing Store

AurelieCatena

Sain

Slightly NSFW
Name: Autumn
Class: Druid (Forest Dryad in arena)
HP: 30
Defense: 12
Threshold: 6
O/O: Only off for this one is mutilation, though branding etc. is fine.

Autumn has a big responsibility as a member of her druidic circle to uphold nature. The task is pretty much up for each individual to interpret as they see fit though, and for Autumn it equals to sharing the awesomeness of it it with as many people as possible. She disregards local norms and laws as she sees fit, thinking of them as part of the society and herself as part of nature and thus removed from those. She may have difficult time understanding why someone would not want a tree to suddenly pop out in the middle of the street and this sort of behavior may make it seem like Autumn just thinks of everything around her as a big joke, especially because she will likely be grinning all the while someone is trying to stop her from 'vandalizing' property. That same sort of carefree attitude continues in battle and tough situations as she firmly believes that everything will end up like nature intended them to.

Note: Probably keeping the change in appearance from wild shapes pretty small. Also my current fav is team arena and would love to pitch in to help create the town/area if we go with that. Fine with any adventure that a GM would pull off :P

Yukina

Max

Very interested in one of the Adventures.  Not sure about a character, just now found the new rules.

Maybe a Cleric.  Possibly a Sorceroress.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new