Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

abandoneddolly

If you cant even decide rather to leave or not then your to indecisive for me.

olive

Are you moving in or moving out? I cannot tell by looking at your box. You are too confusing for me. Goodbye!

Mordred

Ok, so I can't wipe this grin away. Whacha expect when you sit there all sexy like that? Damn.. I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, yes! Olive.. it's not working. Noooo, stop it.. I'm trying to think. Cut it out! Later, yesss.. I mean no! No, we.. I.. Look, I keep forgetting what I am. I need blood! Yeah, the sex.. yikes.. it's awesome. But baby, you have mastered the art of making a dude (even a dead one like me) forget what he is. Sooooo, it saddens me and I know later I'll be reachin' for some spintery shards to torture myself.. but.. I have to regain my love of the blood. Sex has to be my second priority! Yeah.. *keep strong!*.. goodbye gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

olive

~gigglefits~

That was the WORST break-up ever! I don't think you mean it.... 

Do you mean it......?

Oh please don't leave me. I promise I'll buy a frumpy house dress and put my hair in curlers all day long so you can concentrate on your priorities. See what you have reduced me to? Begging, literally begging on the break up board of all places for you to plllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssssseeee don't go. *clings to his legs*

Mordred

*reads title of the thread.. hmmm.. gets stuck in a swirl of trying to find a loophole.. or maybe using a dastardly mirror to change the rules*

*winks* NO.. *nudges towards the secret door* You gotta go *mouths silently 'over there'*.. I can't stay *winks* You and me are through.. *fingers crossed.. sticks out tongue.. licks lips* Get out! *wiggles eyebrows*

*stomps feet on ground as if leaving.. lowering to the ground beneath window (this window).. crawls to secret door* Psst.. come on!
*See Pillory*

olive

~literally laughs outloud...cats are staring at me~

You are too funny. I can't constantly be in stitches like this. You'll have to sober up or get out. Life is not one big funny-fest, yanno?

abandoneddolly

Sober up your to serious, I want to play olive.

Mordred

<-- is sober :P

Dolly.. your obsession with toys is too distracting. When it's late, and I need a bite, I can't even count how many times I have grabbed your dolls for a bite. Fangs and plastic.. don't mix! Either you need to be repainted with a glow-in-the-dark mix.. or this just ain't gonna work.
I'll leave you in peace for a few nights.. then check.. but until then.. later adorable!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

how can you mistake me for my dolls. I'm the life sized one. -sighs, and puts on some glow bracelets- 
If you cant pick me from the others then its over.

Insanityenviesme

But you were the one that told me to use them whenever I wanted!! Gah, Fine.. whatever!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

You give in too easily. I would ask you to stay, though it is much too late. Please pack and leave.

Insanityenviesme

Your eyes are so powerful... How can I satisfy my other urges if I just want to sit and stare at them.. I'm sorry, this is done
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

abandoneddolly

I cant really see you when your wrapped up like that, until I unravel the mystery tats you, I cant be around.

Mordred

You have that huge room with all your toys.. Yet when I have to sleep, you insist on using my coffin as a table to play on. Look at my eyes. They're bloodshot. I turned 1700 this year and never in all my crazy time on this twisted planet have my eyes ever been bloodshot. Next I'll be noticing some grays. Nope.. Sorry adorable one.. Ohh how I love our little games.. but I plan on seeing this warped existence all the way to the bitter (and biter) end. We have to end, now. I will however still play with you. I may be tired but I'm not stupid.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

You told me that once we got hitched, you'd show me the world..... Paris, Italy, Greece, Spain.......*sighs*....but the only place I've seen since we've been together is this filthy old cemetery!!  I mean really..... did you think I could be happy spending all my time here?  I'm sorry...but I've got to expand my horizons.  It was fun (sort of) while it lasted.  Take care of yourself.. and don't forget to take your cold medicine....your coffin is getting on the other ghouls' nerves!  ;P

innHERendo

I'm sorry I thought I could get used to this but all this rolling around in the hay is giving my allergies a real fit.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

abandoneddolly

What are you doing rolling around with other women, come here all sick, I thought you were at work.

Mordred

I tried! I know you have a thing about sleeping in your toybox. I even had a special compartment built in my box just for your toys. But nooooo, had to have it your way! So yeah, I gave it a shot in yours. Four walls, air tight, even creaks when the lid is lifted. What I didn't expect was to be having a unicorn horn jammed in my.. well.. yeah. And what's with all the loose marbles? Ever hear of using a little bag? Phew, thank god the Van Helsing days are over for if someone decided to put a contract on my ass, I'd be one fried dead dude.

So, adorable one.. this is sadly goodbye. Maybe if you work on your toybox dependency, maybe we can give this another shot. But until then, it's the playroom for you and the cellar for me.

It ok if I borrow your Rubik's Cube? I think I just figured out a 'system'.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

You have spent weeks trying to figure out that Rubik's cube!  What about me?  I even hung a Mondrian over our coffin - but you were only interested in the colorful cube in your hands.  It's too much.  My soft curves can't compete with the hard edges of The cube - and so - I'm outta here! 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

boegiboe

I can solve a rubiks cube in a few minutes, but you...you I'll never be able to figure out. I only wish I could understand you...goodbye my love

Belle33

Awww *sad face*  Shouldn't you make a little more of an effort?  I mean these things take time.  I don't just pour my heart out and share my every secret with a guy on day one.  *sighs*  I wish you had given us a chance.  But, I guess we weren't meant to be. Goodbye cuddly one. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Yes, yes...you told me right up front that you wouldn't be sharing any secrets with me right away, that those things took time.  But honestly, would it have been so hard to at least let me in on the strange little habit you have of standing in the bathroom sink and playing pattycake with her reflection?  It's just too bizarre for me babe.  I'm leaving you.....and the mirror.....behind.   Tootles.

abandoneddolly

she was playing with me, I was stuck in the mirror, but you couldn't see that could you. and i was hoping for a threesome its over  :'(

Anesa

A threesome??  More secrets!!!!  Why didn't you share with me these hidden kinks and dark desires?  Do you think the cowgirl is so naive and sweet and innocent and shy (well, she is all of these..but shhhhh!!) that she wouldn't have wanted to join in with the "Threesome Freaksome"?  *Stomps her foot and doubles her fists*  Arggh!!  I can't take this secrecy any more.  GO!  Go be with HER!  Leave me in my self-pity and sorrow....  I think I'll go eat a worm!