Let's play a game, shall we? (Character x Character)

Started by Ms Gavane, March 14, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Gavane

I am unable to think of a clever, compelling beginning to this thread. Sorry. If you want to know a little about me visit my O/O page. Please also PM me instead of replying here. So without further gilding of the lily:

The Princess and the Hand (Optional BDSM, Fantasy)

This is a story idea I've been toying with for a while that was inspired by Within Temptation: Hand of Sorrow, and a little bit by Robbin Hobbs' Royal Assassin series.

Disclaimer: I do not condone violence toward children, and this RP will only began after the two characters have entered adulthood.
Note: The story developed in my head with a female Princess and male Hand. I am not set on either of those, and any pairing would be acceptable for me.

The story centers around a princess and her, for lack of a better term, whipping boy. They grew up together all the time, with the boy being regularly punished for the princess's infractions. This builds into a very strange bond, where he comes to enjoy protecting her and their relationship that is always laced through with pain. She learns to enjoy dealing out pain, while he finds that he enjoys being hurt.

Unbeknownst to the princess the boy is also being trained to be an assassin for the royal court. He answers to the King's Hand and is being groomed to become the Princess's Hand when she takes the throne. However, something goes wrong with the line of succession and the Hand is ordered to kill the Princess. He is honor bound to his position and the life that it gave him, however he loves the princess.

There are lots of ways that this story can twist and turn, as well as plot changes that can be made. i.e.

• The kingdom hates/fears magic and the princess is discovered to be magical (in some way)
  • The King's Hand is embroiled with a plot to depose the Princess's line and embed a new one
  • The Princess refuses to marry or seek alliance with a strong neighbor
  • The Princess is done being a princess and has no desire to rule
  • Does the Hand try to fight the orders from within, deposing his predecessor?
  • Does he tried to escape with the Princess?
  • Does the Hand try to hide her as a servant or in town while maintaining his position?

I knew this day would come! I have more ideas, I'll list them here:

Fandom - Wheel Of Time (serious applicants only)I am not a canon tyrant her, but I have a huge girl-crush on everything in this series. So please know the series before contacting me on this.

That was quick. More to come later.
O/O