Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

Bubbles

shsh!! Silence..I try to sleep here,my head hurts..*~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

-leans in and flirts his fingers through her hair- Dont..I need you to be awak right now..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MrDiamondBackJack

Some day my son you will be more than a wood block print.  You will be a real boy.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

*whispers*- I think this can't get any bad than already is..-sighs:~
A/AO/O's

MrDiamondBackJack

Heads up dear child, because I am going to drop some Halloween treats down your chimney.  *swoops over the town on her broomstick, like a Halloween Santa Claus*

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

doom29169

MrDiamondBackJack

*Considers for a brief moment what it would be like to have a massive, blue, furry broomstick between her shapely legs*

Uh....  Have cookie Cookie.  *backs away slowly, with a false smile on her face*

Brian Boru

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 30, 2010, 01:57:43 AM
Heads up dear child, because I am going to drop some Halloween treats down your chimney.  *swoops over the town on her broomstick, like a Halloween Santa Claus*

Haha - could think of SO many ways that could be taken differently that it was meant.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Lucius Cornelius

oh you are here! psst thought cyra is awaiting for you. . (and hope that for me too) giggles

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

doom29169

Lucius Cornelius

i wanna cookie too,  my computer have much more cookies than me

doom29169

Your computer has cookies? Where your computer, me want to eat cookies!

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Zatoplek

MrDiamondBackJack

The sky is getting a bit fuller I see.  Welcome. :)

Bubbles

-smiles faintly-.Jackie,psshht! pass me that from over there,please..I needed.*points to the booze*
A/AO/O's

MrDiamondBackJack

Sweet Trouble

I know I have wings, but I have always wanted a broom ride. Can I borrow yours. Besides, I have been called a Witch enough times, I would like to know how it feels to be one.  ;D

btw I love you sense of the dramatic and your sense of humor

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sweet Trouble

adroitgrayman

You are most welcome to join. (smiles) The fun can increase. (winks)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso